Stayed at the JW Marriot Sept 2-9 to get married out in Red Rock Canyon. Even though we did not use thier Wedding coordinator and ended up handling it all ourselves, the hotel staff was AMAZING! I am a Platinum Rewards member and have every spread of experience at Marriotts. This place, although a tad older, was STUNNING. We were upgraded automtically, without even asking, to a 2 room suite with a HUGE patio overlooking a waterfall. The concierge was extremely helpful and room service was always timely and well done. Before the wedding we were given all access to the resorts waterfalls, landscaping, etc to take some breathtaking photos.
As previously noted by other travellers, the rooms ARE HUGE by Vegas standards. The location is PERFECT for wanting to experience Vegas a day, maybe two, but still enjoy the restful portions of being on vacation. The location is great for families that don't want to subject their kids to the "glitter" of downtown, although might be a bit stuffy for younger crowd looking to be in the thick of things.
The pool was great, waitstaff and towel attendants were polite and helpful. The drinks and food at the pool was a bit over-priced.
The casino was not all that, but we arent big gamblers.
The highlight of our trip was after our wedding, (mind you, NOT arranged by Marriott) we were told we had reservations at Spiedini Ristorante for our entire party, if we wanted to dine there. There were 8 of us total and we did not return from REd Rock until almost 8pm, but they made it work for us. They set us up at a private outdoor table overlooking a pool and waterfalls. The manager and wait staff were OUT OF THIS WORLD, comped several aspects of the meal and a bottle of champagne. The food WAS 5 STAR and I am very picky when it comes to italian food.
Overall, a terrifc experience at an outstanding location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott