“Stay at MGM Signature grand”
other travellers have booked this property
master bathroom master bedroom
Lobby
Gym
Master bedroom pic 2
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mupak9
Tustin, California
“Stay at MGM Signature grand”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Super clean and an aesthetically well kept unit! Excellent customer service by the owner. He got us early check-in and was very accomodating. Priced really well when compared to other facilities. The awesome part is that its directly connected to the MGM Casino. Thank you Ron!

19 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to call me before checking in, and also for communicating with me during your stay. I appreciate the text messages or phone calls vs. emails. I am looking forward to having you here with me again soon. regards.
stevenjso...
Gainesville, Florida
“The Best in Vegas”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location / wonderful amenities / outstanding view!! Ron (the owner) is a pleasure to deal with. The condo has a full kitchen and TWO full baths. I've been vacationing in this condo for over 10 consecutive years, and look forward to many more visits!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Sep 2017
Thank you Steve. I really appreciate how well you take care of my place, and your multiple advance bookings every year. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me here as well. It was great having you here again recently.
K T
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing room at the Signature”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We booked our reservation through vacationrentals.com ad 7041684. As they say if it starts right, it will end right as well. We went to tower 3 to check in and as we were checking in , Mr. Ray was waiting at the lobby to greet us. After personally taking us up to the HUGE one bedroom, he gave us his all personal information and the complimentary services he could provide during our stay. We were really impressed by the unit, but the service was more impressing. It was as we were at a FIVE Star hotel with our own concierge . He helped us to get into two clubs, including Encore Beach club. He also called us on the day of the departure to ensure everything was perfect with our stay. One of the best stays and the service so far. We would definitely only stay there if it's not booked.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review. I treat each customer exactly the way I would like to be treated, if I was visiting another city. I would love to have you come stay with us again. Have a wonderful day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing