“A gastronomical delight”

Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen
Ranked #150 of 5,683 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$120
Description: The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set. Located in front of Caesars Palace, the restaurant seats more than 300 guests including two chef's tables, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, red and blue design details in the show kitchen, a private dining room and a contemporary bar serving the latest trends in mixology. The Red and Blue kitchens serve up modern lunch and dinner menus including Hell's Kitchen signature dishes made with the highest quality ingredients.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My son was desperate to visit this restaurant. We are from the UK and he watches the TV show all the time. It did not disappoint. The food was amazing and BRITNEY the waitress was lovely and looked after us so well. So many special effects with the food. I felt like I was in a theatre show. Everything was beautifully cooked, perfectly arranged and divine flavours. Not cheap but worth every penny.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,220)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This place was outstanding. So much fun, such a great experience. The Kitchen area is right out in the open where you can see Michelle coaching her staff. She actually took time to take a picture with my wife. Food was really good and really consistant. Service was the best I have ever had. EVERYONE who was there working had a smile on their face.
I got the beef wellington, was really good. Wife got Fillet Mingon which was really good(I had her leftovers). If I would make one suggestion for the place, I would just say that some table Bread would have been great, but when I left I was so full that I really didnt miss it.

Great time and worth EVERY penny. Best meal I have ever had anywhere, and I have (humbly) had my fair share of really good meals at nice places.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience that lived up to expectations. Each course from appetizer to dessert was top shelf

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had a lunch reservation. We were seated early and received great service. We ordered the Hells Kitchen Burger and it was sooo great! Hands down best burger we have ever had. Great ambience and awesome location right on the strip.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Don't know what else to say but what a great meal. Beef Wellington was amazing and the Mac and cheese side was unbelievable. Wife has filet mignon and scallops and said it was amazing. The only two complaints I have is the good didn't not all come out at one time and the potato puree and veg was kind of cool temp wise. Ove great atmosphere and service