“AWESOME”

Comedy Cellar
Ranked #64 of 351 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The club that discovered The Greatest Comics of our day - Amy Schumer, Dave Chappelle, Jon Stewart, Ray Romano, Dave Attell, and is "home club" for stars like Michael Che, Colin Jost, Bill Burr, Michelle Wolf, Judah Friedlander, Dov Davidoff - and many more - brings its current New York lineup directly from NYC to Vegas!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the lineup the night we visited! I didn't try the food but I heard it's good. Great club!!!

All reviews
"vegas"
in 9 reviews
"strip"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So funny! All the comedians were HILARIOUS! Definitely one of the better nights we had in Vegas, and just as great as when we wine to the Comedy Cellar in New York! We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We come to Vegas 2-3 times a year and are always trying to find good comedy shows that fit our budget and tastes-not easy to do. The price for the Comedy Cellar was reasonable and I liked the idea of an early 7PM show. I liked the venue which is small. I knew Comedy Cellar was new to Vegas but appeared to have a good reputation in NY. I liked that more than one comedian would be performing. I have several compliments: The service was good. The comedians' material was not crass or vulgar which I really appreciate. To me that stuff just isn't funny. Even so, I would say the show was lacking in humor. All of the performers had a couple of funny jokes but that was it. Even though it was inexpensive I don't feel the show was a good value. So I suggest either get funnier comedians or lower the price to around $10. It could be that we were there on a off night but this was our experience.

2  Thank TwosomeTravelers
ComedyLover1000, Owner at Comedy Cellar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I've responded directly to you in our email thread. In summary, we're very very sorry that the comedians you saw were not your cup of tea, and we're happy to refund your tickets if you contact us. We stand behind our product, and we really don't want to take money from anyone who is sincerely not pleased.

Noam

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Oh ma goodness gracious, You guys are hilarious!!!! I laughed into tears and by the time my friends and I left I felt like I did a million sit ups . I will definitely be back and recommend this show to anyone!