“Cancelled on the night!”
Review of Donny and Marie

and up
Donny and Marie at Flamingo Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #33 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The highlight of our 5 night stay... and they cancelled on the day.. with the excuse that Marie wasn't well... such a shame.

There are newer reviews for Donny and Marie

Reviewed 7 May 2014

They change the show regularly which keeps it fresh. Won a meet and greet the first night, bith Donny and Marie are friendly and personable.

1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Loved how they interac with the audience. The old songs and photos from their past made us feel part of their special memories.
Marie amazed us with her ability to sing different types of music. Especially opera! Wow!
Donnie is the same character teasing Marie. Seating was old style Vegas. So nice to sit in the theatre.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We so loved this show. My husband had been a couple of years ago with his mom and he said this show was totally different. Marie sang an opera song and it was beautiful. Sure they were a little corny every now and then, but boy do they put on a great show! We paid extra for the Meet & Greet afterwards and it was worth it. They are such personable people. (One downside - you aren't allowed to take any photos at the Meet & Greet. A photographer takes photos that you can purchase and they aren't cheap. You'd think with the price of the Meet & Greet tickets, you could take some pictures!)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have been in love with Donny Osmond since I was 11 years old . . . .surprising not for many in my age group I am sure. I was in Vegas in 2009 with my husband and I wanted to go but didn't want to subject the poor man (he would go anywhere with me and I try not to abuse that). This time we were here with two other couples and one of them, a close friend, also loves Donny. We had a fabulous night on April 26! Other then a loud obnoxious fan which was easy to ignore it was perfect. Marie's shoes are worth the ticket price! WOW! Her outfits are amazing and I love that her daughter is the designer! Donny sand Puppy Love and both of them put on a great show. The Flamingo lucked out on signing up this act! If you are looking for the box office at the Flamingo do not follow the signs, go to the front desk instead and you will find it. The pictures for $44 at the end of the show are lovely but overpriced and not pen to barter!

Been to Donny and Marie? Share your experiences!