“AFFORDABLE, HILARIOUS & MOST MEMORABLE NIGHT IN VEGAS!”

Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$32.99*
and up
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood...
More Info
US$78.98*
and up
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #27 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: “Holy Hit” says E! Entertainment – You can see the show or BE the show! Watch hilarious audience volunteers live on stage as the number one hypnotist in the world, Marc Savard, controls their thoughts and actions. You won’t believe what he can make them do! Imagine if you could get someone to believe, do or say anything you wanted. What if, just through the sound of your voice, you could convince people you were invisible or that they found you irresistibly attractive? While this may sound like fantasy to you, it is the everyday world of Marc Savard. He has toured internationally, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people in a comedy hypnosis show no one should miss. Shows at 10:00PM Saturday-Thursday, DARK FRIDAY. Ages 18+only.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I take my visiting families & friends to see this show. It's affordable, very different & hilarious. I had to see this show more than once because I didn't believe it was real. After the 3rd show, I know Marc Savard is the real deal. The Audience is the show, and every show has a different Audience. This show never disappoints if you want a memorable night in Vegas with laughs.

1  Thank NYricaninNV
Marc S, Director of Sales at Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

We love our loyal, local fans and we look forward to having you back again soon. For anyone that does not think the participants are real, this is the best way to find out. GO see the show multiple times, you will see different people doing different things, some suggests work beautifully, some not so much. You will only then see how true of a master of hypnosis and performing that Marc Savard is and how talented he is to orchestrate such an unpredictable show every night into something entertaining and memorable.

Director of Marketing & Sales

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been to the show at least five times - each time my wife and I go to Vegas we try to fit it in our schedule. Marc is very funny and edgy yet classy at the same time. Although his routine is fairly predictable, the audience provides enough variety to make it a winner each time. Although there are free or cheap "General Admission" tickets - I recommend paying to get an assigned seat. Lining up outside of the V theater wastes too much time. Look around, discounted reserved seats aren't too hard to come by.

Thank you for being such a loyal fan of the show! Out of the five times how many of those have you been the star of the show? You might have to change it up the next time… The next time you are in town check out our website marcsavard.com for unbeatable ticket prices. We are looking forward to having you back on your next visit to Vegas!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Marc's show was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. I have never laughed so hard as when I witnessed the lollipop licking competition. I went up to try and be hypnotized and while it didn't work for me, it worked for quite a few people, and I'm glad I got to see the show. I'll be back!

Thank you for your review and for choosing our show while in Vegas. You know just because it didn't work the first time doesn't mean it won't work the second time around! We hope to see you on you next trip out. In the meantime please check out our Youtube channel for hilarious show clips or follow us on Facebook or Twitter to become a member of the Savard army! You know the merchandise area after the show sells the lollipops, you can do your own competition at home! Haha! ;)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We laughed from the time it started until well after the show was over!! By far the best comedy hypnosis show I've seen! And one of my top 5 shows in Las Vegas!!! We will go again next time we are there!!!

Thank you for your vote as "BEST comedy show on the strip!!" This year we are proud to say that we won the best comedy show and the best bargain show on the strip for 2014 in the Las Vegas Review Journal’s BEST OF LAS VEGAS!! We are thankful to have such a awesome fan base. We hope to see you at the show again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is an excellent show. I've been to it 6 times (over different stays in Vegas) and have enjoyed it every time. The great thing about it is even though the act is relatively the same each time, the participants are not. It makes it quite funny. I've never felt like I've wasted my money by going.

Thank you for being such a loyal fan of the show. Out of the 6+ times at the show how many of those times have you enjoyed the most comfortable seats in the house, ON STAGE? Maybe the next time you will be the next star of the show! The next time you are in town please try visiting our website marcsavard.com for the best VIP ticket prices available.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis? Share your experiences!