“Just a bit too safe”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$26.99*
and up
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood...
More Info
US$78.99*
and up
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #25 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: “Holy Hit” says E! Entertainment – You can see the show or BE the show! Watch hilarious audience volunteers live on stage as the number one hypnotist in the world, Marc Savard, controls their thoughts and actions. You won’t believe what he can make them do! Imagine if you could get someone to believe, do or say anything you wanted. What if, just through the sound of your voice, you could convince people you were invisible or that they found you irresistibly attractive? While this may sound like fantasy to you, it is the everyday world of Marc Savard. He has toured internationally, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people in a comedy hypnosis show no one should miss. Shows at 10:00PM Saturday-Thursday, DARK FRIDAY. Ages 18+only.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very good show which is a bit slow to start with but does pick up. You have to accept that these shows are down to the participants on the night - we had 1 star in our show. Marc's humour adds a lot to the show. Compared to others we have seen - this show is a bit safe - I'm putting this down to stricter us rules. The v theatre is superbly run. Great seats - take VIP for all it costs and you don't wait to get in and have the best views.

2  Thank Dale A
Marc S, Director of Sales at Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

We try to run a show that isn't raunchy and inappropriate. The show is exciting and entertaining on the other hand. We were awarded the best comedy and best bargain show in the Las Vegas Review Journal’s BEST OF LAS VEGAS! Which says a lot about the show and our fan base. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the show and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Earned free tickets to the show and thought that it would be ok to kill some time, but it was a blast and had to buy the DVD at the end. Thanks for the great time Marc.

How much time did you have to kill in order to earn your free tickets? In order to save some time on your next trip out visit our website marcsavard.com for VIP tickets at unbeatable prices! Or you can try the most comfortable seats in the theater, right onstage. Then you will definitely have a DVD you will have to share with everyone! Thank you for your review and we look forward to having you back at the show again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I saw clips of this show on YouTube and with a lot convincing my fiancé decided to me to see the show. Got our tickets discounted and was VIP which was great. VIP means we didn't have to wait in line and we get to be seated first. My fiancé decided he wanted to be apart of the show so when Marc ask people to participant he went up on stage. The show was hilarious and my fiancé ended up being the star of the show. Also participate get a free admission for two so me and my fiancé are planing a trip towards the end of the year just to see this show again.

It sounds like he doesn't need much convincing to come back! Although I think he would enjoy the show much more if he was watching you up onstage the next time… I hope you picked up the blackmail DVD after the show! The next time you are in Vegas visit our website marcsavard.com for VIP tickets at unbeatable prices. In the meantime become a part of the Savard army and follow us on Facebook or Twitter for daily posts and updates.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had discount tickets to the show and decided it looked fun. I had seen a comedy hypnosis show before (not in vegas) and it wasn't that great, but sort of funny. So we took a chance. I was surprised how much fun this was. I didn't feel like I was just watching something happen, but I felt like I was involved and knew the strangers on stage personally. We were laughing the whole time! The show is in the V theatre, and is very cozy. There is not a bad seat in the house. As other people mention, it does get a little inappropriate for some people at the end. But it was honestly such a small part. I wasn't offended by it, but I feel like it was different from the rest of the show. But whatever the case, you will have a fun time!

1  Thank kdub_lewis

Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the show. The theater seating is not bad, but the most comfortable seats in the house are right up on stage!!! Haha Maybe the next time you should try those out. You never know you could be the next star of the show. For those people whom are offended by the small parts at the end of the of the show should stay in their hotel rooms. After all this is Vegas! Hahaha. We look forward to having you back on your next trip out! It’s no surprise that you feel like you know the people on stage by the time the show is done, Marc does a great job and asking them questions, where they are from, what they do, and makes it very personal. No other hypnosis show does this. Its that extra little personal touch that makes the difference!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I take my visiting families & friends to see this show. It's affordable, very different & hilarious. I had to see this show more than once because I didn't believe it was real. After the 3rd show, I know Marc Savard is the real deal. The Audience is the show, and every show has a different Audience. This show never disappoints if you want a memorable night in Vegas with laughs.

1  Thank NYricaninNV

We love our loyal, local fans and we look forward to having you back again soon. For anyone that does not think the participants are real, this is the best way to find out. GO see the show multiple times, you will see different people doing different things, some suggests work beautifully, some not so much. You will only then see how true of a master of hypnosis and performing that Marc Savard is and how talented he is to orchestrate such an unpredictable show every night into something entertaining and memorable.

Director of Marketing & Sales