“Very good stay. However, none of the airport shuttles...”

Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
Ranked #132 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Turkish first
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel has it's positives and negatives for sure. I did a Hotwire (blind) deal and this is where I landed. Upon booking and reading some of the reviews I became a little anxious, but upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised. So, let's get the negatives out of the way:

* Distance from the strip/location - It's a far walk and pretty far off the strip. As a female traveling alone this was not ideal. I was there for a convention at the MGM Grand and I had to be there very early in the morning until very late at night. This meant lots of Taxi rides, which added up and gave a slap to my wallet. The area wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't great.

* Shuttle - one of the reasons I booked this hotel was because of the supposed shuttle from the airport. Finding out there wasn't a shuttle started things off on the wrong foot. That's $40 right off the bat I didn't plan on spending (Taxi to and from the hotel, with tip)

Those were the two major negatives I experienced. Others have mentioned $10 refrigerator rentals and only one working elevator but for me neither of these were a big deal. I heard most of the hotels in Vegas don't offer refrigerators in room and some even charge daily. $10 for 4 days was nothing. Also, I didn't have to fight a huge crowd for the elevator so that was a non-issue for me. It's a small hotel and I spent less time waiting for the elevator there than I did at the casinos with their bays of elevators.

The positives:

* The staff was wonderful! I dealt with three different front desk people while there and they were all extremely helpful, friendly, personable, efficient, and adept. While I don't remember the girls' names - the gentleman who helped me on my last night, and during checkout in the morning, was named Chris and he was absolutely fabulous.

* Taxi Service - while taking taxis was not in the budget, the taxi service was excellent. All the drivers arrived quickly, were friendly, and drove to my location quickly and with no jerking me about. The front desk calls for a taxi for you and within moments they arrive. Very little hassle and no stress.

* The Room - The room was nicely sized and very clean. The bathroom was as well. I absolutely loved the room I stayed in and it was actually nicer than some bigger named hotels I've stayed in. And the bed was INCREDIBLE.

* Quiet - I read people complaining about noise but I genuinely have no idea what they're talking about. I never once heard a siren, nor did I hear a peep from anyone anywhere. My room was cool, dark and quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Karen K
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 25 June 2014

No shuttle. No Restaurant. Wifi didnt work on 2ndflr. $10 for Fridge/MW. No curtains. Noisy AC. Poor.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

2 Thank Norris D

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Staff was Pleasant and helpful. Building clean. Only 1 elevator serviceable on a busy weekend. eliptical in gym was mising a minor bolt so it remained unserviceable. The belt on the treadmill neds to be serviced. Has a skip/miss that will throw you forward when you try running on it. Microwave in lobby needs replacement. Malfunctions. Short in connection wire!! Pool was dirty

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family