“Warning” 3 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Douglasville, Georgia
“Warning”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here from 12/29-1/6 2012. Everything was wonderful and perfect until 1/5/2012. I found many suspicious bugs in my towels (tiny little ones). I immediately called the management with concerns and they moved us to another beautiful room, sent security to take pics, and said they would have a 3rd party test the room and the samples (I left 4 dead bugs for them). I have pics of the bugs, I think with all of my heart are baby bed bugs. I have compared them to pics online and have bites on my back and side. The manager called me the afternoon of 1/5 saying he had been assured, these were not bed bugs. There was "no activity" reported. As I take every precaution now at home to launder, throw out, heat treat etc. I am finding more bites popping up as the days pass. I am just sick about this and pray they did not somehow get into my home. I kept asking the manager what the bugs were then, if not bed bugs? He said that I would need to call risk management on Monday. I believe he was lied to from this 3rd party. I am not sure what to do other than try to warn people here of a "possible bed bug" issue. I'm 99% sure. I've got the pics and the bites. We stayed in room 2741. Again, the stay was perfect until this happened. I hope this helps someone else.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Van S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,874)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have been to numerous hotels in Las Vegas and Paris is now tied for first place with the Bellagio. Great service, great food choices, clean, excellent location and loose slots!! Awesome trip. Would recomend this hotel without a doubt.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade....we got upgraded to a suite at no extra cost :) Get a players club card...even...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mats13
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

This was my first stay at the Paris Hotel. The hotel manager kindly upgraded us to a room with a view due to a third party reservation error. Our room had a exquisite view of the Eiffel tower and the Bellagio water fountain show. It was quiet and very hot water for shower or bath. I just loved the accomodations. Nice restaurants and decor one of the best casinos with blue sky ceiling for outdoorsy atmosphere. Make a reservation with hotels.com etc. or your night stay can be costly. No resort fees is a plus. The only thing I did not like is the $25 spa fee for workout facilities/jacuzzi. However, this is probably common for Las Vegas hotels.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I enjoyed the atmosphere of the Paris. The casino was a fun place to gamble and they had a nice variety of slot machines. The ceiling of the casino is painted like a blue sky on a sunny day, so it is always daytime in Paris. It was easy to walk to lots of hotels on the strip from this hotel.

Room Tip: Some rooms have better views than other rooms. if you want to spend less time in the elevators (e...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

This is the 4th or 5th time we have stayed at the Paris Hotel and Casino. My husband and I frequent Las Vegas very often, I consider myself pretty well versed with anything to do with Las Vegas. This an annual trip to visit our family who lives in Vegas so we also traveled with our 11-year-old son. We arrived at the hotel later than normal being we were traveling on Thanksgiving night coming in from California. The gentlemen that helped us at the front desk was very helpful and offered us an upgrade when we checked in and also arranged for a roll away bed to be set up in the room. The room was a small suite (we have stayed in a couple times before) very spacious with a small couch, chair, king bed, flat screen TV, and a large bathroom. There was plenty of room for the roll away bed. We ordered room service the first night, which was prompt and hot when it arrived. If you are staying at the Paris you will be extremely happy with the location. The hotel is positioned in the middle of the strip, which makes it easy to walk either direction to visit other casinos. You are also in great position to see the Bellagio fountains. The food at the Paris is decent. If I were going to recommend a couple of places to get a good meal, go to the La Creperie, and Ah Sin (Asian cuisine). Where the Paris is lacking is in the casino and sports book. This trip we did not do much gambling because we had our son, but in the past the casino has been rather dull and the sports book very small. All in all the Paris Hotel and Casino is very nice and the location makes up for the things it might be lacking.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank violeto
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Paris is a good choice for a city with lots of options. Rooms were good but could use some updating. Great location to all of the attractions and other hotels. Shuttle service to various other Caesar properties. Various restaurants and a good casino. Overall good stay for a good price.

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

This was the millionth time to Vegas, and our first stay at the Paris Hotel. We had a wonderful stay over the Christmas Holiday. The room was very clean and very quiet. We had another wonderful trip to Vegas and would rate Paris as our number one room thus far. Their gift shops and diners were all quite good. I would defintely stay here again.

Room Tip: Anything facing the Belagio Fountains are amazing, but be prepared for the noise of the cannons of t...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family