“Great location, the rest is average, good value”
Review of Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #54 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Belgrade, Serbia
“Great location, the rest is average, good value”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Location does matters in Vegas, if you are not in Bellagio, this hotel is a good choice.
Stuff is polite, they gave us a strip view room. Breakfast is too far in another building. Rooms are small. Bathroom poor. Beds are great. Good deal all the time.

1 Thank Dlucic

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,224)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We loved all aspects of the Hotel and its restaurants. The Bistro Isle St. Louis in particular for the food, the ambience and the friendly service.
The fitness center could have one or two more recumbent bicycles but was otherwise perfect.
What more can I say... when travelling to Las Vegas, we'd stay here in a heartbeat... without a doubt one of the better values in Vegas.
We were married in Las Vegas 43 years ago and this was an Anniversary trip.
Thanks for making it special.
Ira & Karen

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ira W
Vineland, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This was our 4th stay at Paris. As always we were treated excellant with there helpfull and friendly staff. We enjoy staying there has the hotel room area is very Quiet and its location in the casino is good. When you come off the elevators the resturants and shops are right in front of you. I have stay in other casino in vagas and you always have to hunt to find them. Also the location on the strip is right in the middle making it easy to walk anywhere. From the front desk the casino, the resturants and other employees we came in contact including the casino manager we were also treated as if we were special. We are looking forward to returning to Paris in the future. VS in NJ

Boston
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Our first trip to Vegas with 2 other couples who have been before. Check in was relatively smooth , front desk personnel were very nice. Our room wasn't ready ( it was only a little after noon ) but our friends upgraded to a suite and that room was ready so we put our bags there. Room was very nice, large bathroom and large closet, but no view whatsoever. Other couple were given a P room without asking and they said it was very nice ( they travel fairly often ). Mon Ami Gabi was excellent for lunch, weather so nice we sat outside on sidewalk patio. We got our room, a "red" room on the 28th floor. They said we didn't have a view, but we had a partial view of the strip and even the Bellagio fountain water show ! It was even prettier looking out at night at all the lights. Room was very clean, I saw no deterioration, guess these rooms have been upgraded? King bed extremely comfortable , mini fridge & coffee maker in the room. Separate tub and shower with good hot water and nice magnifying make-up mirror.Blackout curtains really worked ! Very quiet , rarely heard noise in the hall. Had breakfast every morning in the restaurant next to the casino, very good . Elevators were a nice set up where each dozen or so floors had its own bank of elevators in a separate corridor so there was never a wait . We liked the casino, had a little luck there and though you could smell smoke sometimes it was not overwhelming. Not hard to get drinks served to you while gambling.Had lunch at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant again overlooking the fountain show . Husband & I split a yummy sandwich and I had the BEST piña colada from Molly the bartender . Took the elevator to the top at night and marveled at the amazing view. All 3 couples ate at Gordon Ramsey Steak House at Paris and all thought it was one of the BEST meals we ever had even though service was a little slow. It was so warm while we were there the girls went out to the pool for a while after breakfast one morning, only 1/2 the pool was "open" though . I felt the water & it felt nicely warm ( heated ) .The best thing about the hotel was the location, we walked to many of the other hotels and casinos. Some of them are amazingly beautiful but I was very happy where we were (we did get a good room rate) and would recommend the Paris.

1 Thank NYCshoppinggal
Petaluma, California
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Back in a Red corner room on 28. Lots of room, comfortable bed and a relaxing couch and a useful desk that for some reason looks like it was taken from a used furnitire store. They seem to be in all the Red rooms so it must be someones idea of a fashion statement - Distressed French Provincial perhaps. Now that I have my only niggle out of the way let me say it was a nice relaxing room with a walk in shower and double sinks. Very nice. As always enjoyed both breakfast and dinner at Mon Ami Gabi. The Casino had lots of variety in slots and all the table games you would want. It was a very warm January and enjoyed swimming laps in the heated but mostly deserted pool. Lots of sunbathers but not many in pool - more room for me! We'll be headed back next month for another relaxing fun 3 nights.

Room Tip: ask for a Red Room
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mooresville, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I have been to Vegas many times, but this was my first time staying at the Paris Hotel. I rated it average based on my check in and check out experience. First of all, I arrived from the airport at around 1:30 on a Tuesday. Stood in line for about 20 minutes and finally checked in, but was informed that for "early" check in (which was prior to 3) I would be charged a $15 early check in fee. REALLY!!! They had plenty of rooms, but my choices were the fee or pay to store my bags while I waited around...which I didn't want to do, as I needed to get to a trade show...so I paid it. The room was nice, clean, quite. I also ate at the breakfast buffet one morning, which even at the $22 price, seemed fair given the options to eat (love the lox and cream cheese as well as the omelette bar). Upon Check out, at 9 AM, they had ONE person checking guests out...and she would take the "premier" guests first as they arrived...so took for ever to check out. I will most likely not stay here again. Too many other nice options with better customer service.

Room Tip: The higher up, the more quite the room.
Green Features: Nothing out of the ordinary with regards to attempted environmentally friendly practices.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I really loved the Paris hotel...until the room. The restaurants had some of the best food I've ever eaten, the hotel atmosphere was incredible, and the casino had plenty to choose from. It would seem that in all the effort to keep the rest of the hotel looking top notch, they forgot the rooms. Everything was beat up, rust stains on the floor. There was a used band-aid stuck in the shower, dirty glasses filled the top of the wardrobe, nail polish spilled on the bathroom floor and still crusty...something..stuck on the counter. I'm pretty sure they should pay me because I left that room cleaner than I found it. I'm not sure why they bothered putting a tip envelope on the table...

In the future I'll stay somewhere else and just come here to enjoy the restaurants. Seriously, don't miss Mon Ami Gabi!

2 Thank Elizabeth O