Paris Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
Hotels.com
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
27,028 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodother hotelsan upgradegreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewlasvegasballys
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Like all the hotels on the Strip, everything to the excess!! Amazing room with a view of the Bellagio fountains. Spacious, comfortable, you will want for nothing. Be careful calling home tho, very expensive from the room, best to use a pay phone. Too many places to list for a visit.....do it all :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank S00BS
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was our second trip to Las Vegas, and our first stay at Paris. We loved it and will be back!! The restaurants were terrific. Our room was clean. The concierge's desk helped us book our tours. But our absolute favorite part of Paris was the dueling piano bar in the lounge, don't miss it!! We went the last two nights of our stay, and if we knew it was going to be that much fun and entertaining, we would have been there every night!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank feaser1
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was my third time at Paris, and I've just begun to really appreciate it. Perhaps because I've decided room size isn't everything, and because the only non-smoking available was an "accessible room", it seemed to be particularly fresh and in very good condition. The great flat screen on the wall left an empty space in the huge credenza, so they gave me (and every room) a mini-fridge; a very nice convenience. I believe the blue and green carpeted rooms have original furnishings; yet my impression is that this place is somewhat respected by its clientele, and well kept. With the exception of the newer (and gaudy in my opinion) "Red Rooms", these are the only Vegas hotel rooms I've stayed in with a "homey" relaxing and comforting vibe. It's hard to recall that ten or fifteen years ago I found the rooms so small that I checked out and walked through the passage to Bally's with its cavernous rooms, (only to find dirty glasses behind the drapes of my big room). Now I find Paris' rooms with their French Provincial furnishings and charming decor a delight. The beds are fine, rooms clean, and the A/C is quiet. Plus everyone I have told about this hotel likes it, especially the faux brick shopping street, with its wonderful food spot. Don't miss the pricey but unmatched croissant sandwiches (especially breakfast varieties) at the boulangerie that resembles a train station, and also serves pizza. I only wish I had checked out the pool area which I've been told is just fine. There's a little too much walking to the guest elevators from the self park, but not crazy far as in Caesar's to their giant towers. I think most folks would be satisfied, once you get past the ridiculous foot of the Eiffel Tower breaking into the casino! And don't forget Mon Ami Gabi's unique outside dining, as well as their incredible buttery hash browns for breakfast.

Room Tip: If you want a big room, ask for a "p" room at the end of the hall. They also have windows on two sides. Otherwise, there's no benefit in my opinion, and there is that walk from the elevator. But they are noticeably larger.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Paris for one night. Sadly, I am glad that’s all. The room was much smaller than other hotels I have stayed in. The furniture has seen better days. The bathroom floor tile was old as well. We went to the pool to relax before our trip home the next day. I was looking forward to this because the pool was near the Eiffel Tower. The problem at the pool was loud club music & all around the pool on the ledges were empty beer cans and drink glasses. The casino area is okay, but dark. We will not go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that you won’t hear the music till 4 am.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SlotqueenNewYork
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Paris is a great location for the strip. It attaches to Ballys across the street from Caesars close to the quad easy access to a lot of different places. The hotel has cobblestoned type flooring so comfortable shoes are helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014