“Mother's Day in Paris”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Northridge
“Mother's Day in Paris”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I spent Mother's Day weekend with my 2 children and had a wonderful time. We are not together that often so this visit was exceptional. I am very blessed.
Paris is centrally located in the middle of the Las Vegas strip which makes visiting other hotels easy.

Room Tip: Love my room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,528)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New york
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed at Paris because we were attending a conference there.

The location is the best part. It is in the middle of the strip. The self parking was free.

The room was spacious and clean. I was on 6 Floor and there was no view.

The check in took forever and it charged $15 for early check in. The internet was $15 without discount.

I did not eat at the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
toronto
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The location is excellent, in the centre of the strip with bus and ticket outlet right outside.
The rooms were dated and shabby, with stained carpet, peeling wallpaper, and very dark decor. The bathroom was nice, large with a separate shower.
Service was fine, the buffet was good for both breakfast and dinner with lots of choices once you got through the lineup.
The pool was closed for a private function which was disappointing in the hot weather.
Compared to some of the over the top hotels in Las Vegas this is a very ordinary hotel, nothing really special about it, but for the right price would be quite acceptable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Like all the hotels on the Strip, everything to the excess!! Amazing room with a view of the Bellagio fountains. Spacious, comfortable, you will want for nothing. Be careful calling home tho, very expensive from the room, best to use a pay phone. Too many places to list for a visit.....do it all :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank S00BS
Moscow, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was our second trip to Las Vegas, and our first stay at Paris. We loved it and will be back!! The restaurants were terrific. Our room was clean. The concierge's desk helped us book our tours. But our absolute favorite part of Paris was the dueling piano bar in the lounge, don't miss it!! We went the last two nights of our stay, and if we knew it was going to be that much fun and entertaining, we would have been there every night!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank feaser1
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was my third time at Paris, and I've just begun to really appreciate it. Perhaps because I've decided room size isn't everything, and because the only non-smoking available was an "accessible room", it seemed to be particularly fresh and in very good condition. The great flat screen on the wall left an empty space in the huge credenza, so they gave me (and every room) a mini-fridge; a very nice convenience. I believe the blue and green carpeted rooms have original furnishings; yet my impression is that this place is somewhat respected by its clientele, and well kept. With the exception of the newer (and gaudy in my opinion) "Red Rooms", these are the only Vegas hotel rooms I've stayed in with a "homey" relaxing and comforting vibe. It's hard to recall that ten or fifteen years ago I found the rooms so small that I checked out and walked through the passage to Bally's with its cavernous rooms, (only to find dirty glasses behind the drapes of my big room). Now I find Paris' rooms with their French Provincial furnishings and charming decor a delight. The beds are fine, rooms clean, and the A/C is quiet. Plus everyone I have told about this hotel likes it, especially the faux brick shopping street, with its wonderful food spot. Don't miss the pricey but unmatched croissant sandwiches (especially breakfast varieties) at the boulangerie that resembles a train station, and also serves pizza. I only wish I had checked out the pool area which I've been told is just fine. There's a little too much walking to the guest elevators from the self park, but not crazy far as in Caesar's to their giant towers. I think most folks would be satisfied, once you get past the ridiculous foot of the Eiffel Tower breaking into the casino! And don't forget Mon Ami Gabi's unique outside dining, as well as their incredible buttery hash browns for breakfast.

Room Tip: If you want a big room, ask for a "p" room at the end of the hall. They also have windows...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Bellport, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Paris for one night. Sadly, I am glad that’s all. The room was much smaller than other hotels I have stayed in. The furniture has seen better days. The bathroom floor tile was old as well. We went to the pool to relax before our trip home the next day. I was looking forward to this because the pool was near the Eiffel Tower. The problem at the pool was loud club music & all around the pool on the ledges were empty beer cans and drink glasses. The casino area is okay, but dark. We will not go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that you won’t hear the music till 4 am.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple