“Good Location”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Location”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

If you would like a good view or a nice walking distance to the Bellagio fountain, check in at the Paris. My husband and I went to Las Vegas to get married and the Paris was a fitting choice to stay in. Good restaurants, decent casino, a lot of retail shops, the "Eiffel Tower" --all found in this hotel. Our room was at the lower level where we had a good view of the pool area and the Eiffel Tower. If you don't want to hear thumping music at 2am, avoid this part of the hotel. I did not like how the room was decorated but it was clean anyway. Overall, a nice hotel that I would come back to.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,235)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
North Royalton
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed at Paris Casino many times and have seen consistent improvements. The main thing is the staff is much friendlier and they make you feel like a valued customer. I always like staying at Paris because it is one of the quieter casinos and this continues to be the case. Also, with such a tall ceiling, it is less smokey than many other casinos. Now, if they loosen the slot machines they would get 5 stars.

Room Tip: The Marseille Suite was great!
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Cape Canaveral, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We are finishing up an 8 day stay here and it was wonderful. I wasn't sure about this hotel due to the reviews I read. I am so glad we went ahead and stayed here. The room was recently renovated, had a large screen tv, granite counter top in the spacious bathroom with tub and separate shower. We DID have a mini fridge and coffee maker in the room. I never used the coffee maker as room service was really quick with a pot of coffee in the morning. You can buy snacks downstairs at a reasonable price.
I am pretty picky about hotels and I will definately stay here again. We stayed at Caesars Palace last year and I enjoyed our stay here even better.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kathy G
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Paris Hotel is slap bang in the middle of the new Strip opposite the Bellagio with its fabulous fountains. We had a room at the back so not much view but you could pay about $38 a day more for a view of the Strip and it may be worth waiting until you arrive as they seem to offer better upgrades at the check in desk. Room had two double beds so plenty of room and the beds were really comfy. We did eat in the Le Cafe restaurant one evening and the steak was good but they got the order wrong twice and we found the waiters a bit surly. Would have liked to eat on the patio at the Mon Ami Gabi restaurant (it overlooks the fountains of the Bellagio) but you do need to book and there was 1-1/2hrs wait at least if you had not booked. You are given vouchers to eat breakfast (worth $9 each per day) but you can only use these at Nosh cafe (mostly breakfast sandwiches and croissants) and Java (just takeaway coffeshop) and these are both in the Bally Hotel which inter-connects with the Paris. Apparently the Le Village breakfast buffet is supposed to be good but at $20-$23 per person seemed a little steep unless you eat loads!
Some hotel casinos will offer you a free $50 go on the certain machines and vouchers to buy two for one beers if you ask - we got two beers for $1 at Casino Royale. Also beware there is a £22.40 resort fee added to your bill for each day of your stay so you need to budget for that. It can be a little tricky trying to log onto the internet - apparently you can do so for free with just one device so be careful. Also had to hire a wheelchair for one day as my husband injured his knee and it cost $22 per day. Enjoy your stay but budget for extras.

Room Tip: On check in enquire about any good deals on upgrades
Woodside, New York
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Recently I stayed here with my mother for a Mother's Day weekend trip. From the moment we checked in, until the moment we checked out, it was a great time (except for those pesky tight slot machines!)

We had crepes that were excellent, room service that was fast and hot, drinks at the poker bar.

The main thing that stood out for us was the hospitality of the staff every where in Paris.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Marietta
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The service and attention to detail at the Paris was excellent. The room and view from the 30th floor was fantastic. The comps, the food and the location of the Paris are great. Single deck 21 was best.

Room Tip: Great view and very clean.
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

2 Thank Carl F
Great Western, Australia
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We arrived at the hotel to find out there was a compulsory $22 daily charge (for internet and gym) on top of the already high price we paid. Then I was unable to log onto the internet. I rang reception who said to "just log on and you will not be charged at the end of your stay". When I arrived back in Aust there were three charges on my credit card for logging on to the internet. When I contacted Paris they informed me that these charges were done through an outside company that offers internet and therefore they could not reimburse me the charges (which is fine). I suggested that they reimburse me three lots of the compulsory charge since I did not use the internet for the entire stay. They refused. This is bad customer service and soured my stay there. You would think a company that earns that much out of people would just reimburse me the money but obviously $60 is more important to them then being reasonable.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Juliah1988
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. It was truly disheartening to hear of your dissatisfaction while you were our guest. Please accept our apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced, especially with the internet connection during your stay. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.