“Nice pool and amenities”
Review of Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #58 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had a 3 day stay in what the called one of their "Red Rooms." Quite nice, not ultra modern but very comfortable. King bed, sofa, 50" TV, fridge, and the room rate was very reasonable. They didn't charge me a resort fee, but the wi-fi was $15/daily and drinks at the pool were $15.each.
Nice view from the 26 floor and a speedy elevator. The casino is not any more special than any other casino. The location is great as you can easily walk to the other top hotels. There is a bus stop at the front, and an airport shuttle at the side exit.
Didn't try the spa, but the Jersey Boys show was well worth seeing.
The staff was helpful, friendly and efficient.
The buffet at the Paris is one of the best on the trip. Don't miss it.

Room Tip: Higher floors for a view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JuanAndOnly
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the views from your room. We hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (24,941)

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Paris is smaller and not overwhelming,a intimate feeling,friendly, great elevators, you are not far in any room from elevators that open very close to casino.Pool is wonderful, family friendly, calmer than most casinos! Totally relaxing. Love it there.Centrally located to the best spot on the strip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Barbara R
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

You need to specify that you want a comfortable bed in your room and close to the elevator. You should also request a good view from your window. The room I had on the 26th floor was seeing the tops of other buildings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Bettie O
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your advice on room selection and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed at Paris this 4th of July weekend. I know, I know, very Unamerican, but they had the best rates on the Strip for a mid range hotel. I've stayed here before and was reluctant because I was very unimpressed with the rooms. I felt the rooms were too small and very outdated for the asking price. But, our hands were tied, so we tried it again. I attempted to get an upgrade to a bigger room via the $20 trick ($100 since it was a holiday weekend), but the only rooms that have more square feet are considered suites, and Antonio at the front desk said I would need to talk to my casino host for one. Since I don't have a host, I had to go with what he gave me such was the same room type as the last time I was here, Luxury 2 Queens. Room 425, unfortunately a smoking room was all they had available with 2 queen beds. Upon entering, I was actually surprised. I think because it was a corner room, it was larger than the room we previously stayed in. Flat panel tv mounted on the wall was a nice upgrade. Also in the armoire where the old tube TV used to be was a mini fridge that was completely empty for your own drinks and food: no minibar crap no one ever eats or drinks. They definitely upgraded their beds as well, Beautyrest brand that are very comfortable, plus padded headboards which were not there before. Decent bathroom, nice stand up shower and a seperate tub. Unfortunately, that's about as far as the improvements go. Our AC unit in the room had a leak and the carpet was soaked between the window and the bed the whole 4 days we were there. Maintenence came up twice to look at it because it was affecting the AC units on the floors underneath us, but I'm not sure they ever got it fixed. There's a lot of bumps and bruises in the room and hallways that help show this hotel's age. I really didn't enjoy the dining options available here. Although we did not dine at Gordon Ramsay's Steak or the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, so those might be the upscale dining options you are looking for. Very good location right at the heart of Las Vegas Blvd, so that was this place's saving grace. Overall, not a bad hotel, but I'd only stay here again if the price is right.

Room Tip: If you have a basic room booked, ask for a corner room. More square footage.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank DCLozano

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your overall visit and our room updates but we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by your AC unit. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel has a more traditional feel, comfortable if you will. Not modern or updated as I had imagined, but was clean and the staff was very friendly & accommodating. The food and drink was much more expensive than I had hoped ($15 for a 12oz cocktail at the pool, and you cannot bring in your own food or drink). My room was on floor 5, directly overlooking the pool deck on floor 3. Great views and I was so excited at first! Unfortunately, there is a night club by the pool at night and the music and DJ kept me up ALL night until 4 am when they finally shut it down - a bit too much for me. Overall it was a nice weekend away with my honey.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hollyllama
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any disappointment you experienced during your stay. We are glad to hear that you did enjoy your overall visit and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I was disappointed in the upkeep in the room I stayed in on a recent visit. The casino is one of my favorites and I had never stayed there. When my flight was delayed I booked a room there for the night. My room was very average and in need of basic freshening up. The furniture was scratched and not maintained. I found there was no in room information about the services the hotel offered. All of the staff that I interacted with were excellent. One jarring note was the constant use of French with no attempt to a correct accent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank kjkillham

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any disappointments you experienced. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We celebrated our anniversary with a mini-vacation at the Paris. We got a great room with a terrific view of the pool, Eiffel Tower and iconic Paris Balloon. We took advantage of a promotional rate which gave us more $$ for entertainment and dining out.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the Strip or the pool. Get your Rewards Card before you check in for preferential...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank NineofCups

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to have been a part of your celebration and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you both back again very soon!