Paris Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
27,046 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodother hotelsan upgradegreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewlasvegasballys
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Excellent location on strip. Very nice pool.
Lots of choices in food. Easy to walk to other locations along strip. Rooms have great view of strip at night. Fun place to visit.

Room Tip: Very nice rooms.
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are delighted you liked our friendly staff, central location on the Strip, nice pool area, and dining options. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

What's not to like about the Paris? Nice rooms, great comp programs, and it's center strip. I am pretty sad about the multiplication of the 6-to-5 Blackjack tables over the last several years. Just say NO to 6-to-5.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Angela L

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are thrilled you liked our rooms, comp programs, and central Strip location. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Overall, I'd give this a 3.5/5 rating, not the 4 stars every hotel site gives it. With the myriad of options on the strip, this is merely a middle-of-the-pack hotel and casino. If you're looking for great value and the best location, go here. Otherwise, splurge on another hotel. This is dated (unlike Encore or Aria), doesn't have good food (unlike the buffets at Wynn or Excalibur), doesn't boast great decor (unlike the Venetian or Bellagio), and doesn't house any good shows (unlike Bellagio's "O" and Wynn's "Le Reve"). Service is good, although I didn't need anything besides checking in and out. The casino is small and full of smoke, and the room cleanliness was OK, not great. However, you won't regret the awesome location so if this is all you care about, give it a try.

Pros:
-Great Location: this is as central as you can get on the strip. Just across from the Bellagio if you want to see the fountains at night.
-Value: you get what you pay for, but not much else

Cons:
-Rooms: rooms are dated with old furniture and cleanliness is questionable, but it's spacious
-Food: the buffet is mediocre, but the crepes are decent

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phu C

Thank you for the comment. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in our rooms, buffet, and housekeeping service. We are delighted that you enjoyed our location at the center of the Strip and value. We look forward to having another opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel is a mix. The rooms are very large. However a lot of things seem dated and some down right old. The bath tub was a little odd on a platform exposed towards the back of the room. This was not a problem as it was my wife an I only staying in the room. Again it just seemed odd in this very large room. The toilet was behind closed doors at least. We had a great view from out or window.
The location is great as Paris is about in the middle of the strip. Anywhere you walk is a good hike. While the next building is 'just right there', that translates into several blocks away. All the staff seemed nice and helpful. I would be willing to stay here again. However I do like to try a new hotel each time in Vegas just to see all the different styles.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CC4meSRI
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are delighted you liked your spacious room and our central location on the Strip. We regret that you found things dated. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

For the most part, I was disappointed in my stay at Paris. The biggest problem was the smell. Before I checked in to my room, I spent some time in my sister's room - it smelled musty and like mildew. When I was assigned my room, I was happy that it was on a different floor, in a different wing. Unfortunately it made no difference; actually my room smelled worse. Not only did it smell like mildew, but it also smelled like sulphur (rotten eggs). At one point I had about 3 hours of (awake) downtime, and I almost had to leave because it smelled so bad. Also, the noise in the hallway really relays in to the room, and woke me up at 5am one morning.

My room wasn't too bad, but my sister's room was in disrepair. The moulding on the cabinetry was all falling off, or completely off, their tv didn't work, and when they did a final check as they were leaving, they found a pop bottle on top of the armoire, a phone charger and other items under the bed, none of which were theirs. This place was not fully cleaned before or during their stay!

That being said, the cleaning staff are incredibly sweet! It was a joy to see them in the morning as they were always smiling and super friendly!!

Additionally, I left my wallet in a cab, and the security guy who checked the cameras to see what cab I was in, and also the guy at lost & found were very helpful and sympathetic.

One particular valet was also awesome - when a cab driver looked unsure of where we wanted to go, the valet took us out of the cab and sent him away. Saved us some hassle and money I'm certain.

I would not stay here again. It is not even inexpensive - so with so many choices, Paris is not worth it to me.

2  Thank DLewis83

We appreciate your comments. We read every review and heed the words of our guests. All feedback serves as a means of improving the services we offer. We apologize for the smell in your room and any noise that inconvenienced you during your stay, as well as the less than stellar housekeeping. We aspire to provide a fun, memorable, comfortable experience for all of our guests, so it is always disappointing when we hear we have missed the mark.