“Paris Casino Vegas”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Paris Casino Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

The room at the Paris was superb. Clean, beautifully decorated. View was fantastic on the 25th floor. View of the high roller also.The staff was pleasant. At times, the hotel was really crowded. The few eating establishments at the hotel were crowded, and moderate to expensive. We found walking a block or so to Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood had really good and inexpensive to moderately priced restaurants. Ramsey Steak House in the hotel was excellent. Excellent service, excellent food, but a bit pricey. But worth it. The Jersey Boys musical was phenomenal. Not to be missed.

Room Tip: High room, with high roller view.
Green Features: Recycle containers all about. Towel reuse policy. Energy savings bathroom fixtures.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lana c
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and especially liked Jersey Boys. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,042)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

It is kind of hard to sum up my experience here, it wasn't awful but I wasn't really impressed. I didn't see value for my money, which I suppose one should expect in Vegas.

The room was large (stayed in the Red Room). My friend had all the bonus pillows and such for the couch and bed. I had none. I did like the separate shower and bath tub, except that the shower was too small. The bed was comfortable. The hotel can be very noisy when housekeeping starts but don't get me wrong, they are lovely. They are very friendly and accommodating. I strained my ankle and needed a day of bed rest. That is when I discovered that the adjoining room had a very yappy dog. When I called they said security would look after it. Several hours later, after no update and lots of yapping, I called the front desk again. They said there was nothing they could do but they would talk to the people when they found them and move their room. I didn't think to ask why they couldn't just move me. In the end, I wasn't happy.

I don't like the wi-fi set up. It is fast, but they have you register through a daily check in that looks like it is billing you over and above the resort fee. To top it off, it didn't work for a day, and again, it was "we are working on it". I have had other hotels credit me back a wi-fi charge if they didn't work. Don't even get me started on the resort fee. I know they are standard but seriously, I wasn't able to make use of the gym. The pool looks pretty in pictures, but after touring around all of the local areas hotels, I was jealous of their pools. Rip off for sure.

Le Café Ile St. Louis and JJ'S BOULANGERIE had decently priced food. I would suggest going to the ABC Store at the close by Miracle Miles mall to stock up on all your drinks. Water was $1 at the hotel it was closer to $4.

The TV quality sucks. Even as I type this I haven't been able to get in to see my final room charges. I was too afraid to rent a movie because of the fuzzy reception. The channel selection is terrible, and as I said, quality was bad. When I did try to watch TV as I rested my ankle. The menu would pop on to the Paris screen. Sometimes buttons didn't work. Sometimes it would pop to a foreign channel. Maybe the set is haunted. I didn't call to inquire if it could be fixed because I wasn't happy with their trouble shooting on the dog issue.

It might be unfair of me, but when people say that hotels are famous for their comps and such, I had hoped they would credit the broken wi-fi or sent me off with a drink coupon so I could escape the yappy dog.

Would I come back? No. There are way too many hotels around here that were jaw dropping. Loved the location, but no, I did not love this place enough to come back.

Room Tip: I asked to stay away from the strip side. Still can hear a lot of bass music, generally it was quiet...
Green Features: Didn't really see anything other than a little placard saying what they are.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Dawn B
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that so many of our services failed to meet your expectations. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

One of the best hotels in Las Vegas.
Pancakes for breakfast, large rooms, easy access to all Vegas attractions.
Good sdwim pool and nice view on Strip from the Eiffel Tower.
Have stayed in more than 5 hotels in Vegas but keep coming back to this one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your loyalty and are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Halifax
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Having changed our initial booking from a different hotel to the Paris (I wanted an iconic hotel), I got a bit nervous after reading several bad reviews. Reviews about staff, check-in, charges and room quality). I can honestly say the check-in staff (Jayna) was superb and very helpful.
The room was really nice and in very good condition. Fridge and tv, but no coffee .
Expess checkout helped to be out (by 11:00).
Great location nestled almost in the middle of the strip + large free carpark adjoining.
Wifi alas it did NOT have, unless you paid $14.99 per day.
Pool on 3rd level just at the base of the tower.
No service charge for international booked guests.
Definitely recommend.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Crazysurfkid
Thank you for the kind words. We love having you as a guest and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I travel to Vegas about 5/6 times a year. Love the Paris feel and lobby. Some desk agents are great and TR staff is awesome. Casino is fun, food outlets are delicious (try the sandwiches in the french bistro) but I do have one complaint. Rooms are a bit dusty. While we enjoy the Petite Suite every time we go, I cant help but notice my allergies act up when I am in the room. The canopys over the bed need to be vacuumed/dusted after every guest. They clearly are not. Other than that, we love the hotel. I just wish i didnt have to pack benadryl and lotion tissues evertime we stay.

Room Tip: Petite Suites are fabulous- but be weary of dust.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gabriela K
Thanks for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! We appreciate the feedback on the few disappointments you experienced and will forward them to our management teams. We hope to see you again soon!
Scottsdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The place to take your everyday troubles away, and still feel at home with family. It was a no hassle trip, that will make you keep coming back. Service was great in the Diamond Check-In, room was perfect and ready at arrival. The rest was up to us to have fun and we did.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the kind words, we are delighted you feel at home with us. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Met 6 friends and stayed here this past long weekend. Was asked to upgrade for $40 + and when we reached the room it was a disaster, bathroom sink had huge crack, bathtub would not drain, tape over holes in wall, trim needed to be painted. When I complained politely, I was told I could move to a lesser room, not what I wanted, I just wanted a better room like I paid for. Water was 50 cents a cup WITH a $30 meal in restaurant in hotel, rooms were hot, but they all are. Its 104 after all I was told by the Maint. folks. This was a beautiful place 10 years ago, but they have let it run down and they are only worried about making a profit, not return trade.

Room Tip: GEt as high up as possible to avoid the music until 2 am from the clubs. I suppose all are loud now...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends