“Vegas”

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #58 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Hotel was clean and quiet. Food was wonderful. Very friendly staff. Casino was very well kept. Someone was always cleaning. ( even as we had breakfast). Front desk made it easy to check in and our room was as expected.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sue2014c
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are thrilled you liked our clean hotel, wonderful food, friendly staff, well-kept casino, and helpful front desk check-in. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Paris Las Vegas

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My hubby and I stayed here for a week in August for our 15th wedding anniversary. Check in was quick and easy we wasn't offered an upgrade.
We booked through lastminute.com and was meant to recieve $25 per day credit but the hotel only gave us $50 for the whole week so we wasn't impressed with that, when I tried to talk to the check in lady about it she just said nothing to do with me get in touch with last minute.com.

Wifi was abousulety rubbish very slow, when it finally logged on it disconnected every few minutes.
We had a corner room which was large very clean with a comfortable king bed with silly little pillows.
Our view was amazing we over looked the balligio fountains ( wow) .
We had a lunch buffet which was very good.
Location was fab basically centre strip so was easy getting around, bring comfy shoes as there's lots of walking to do.

We went to see Jersey boys and Anthony cools shows both of which were excellent and both located in paris, would recommend both.

The pool was a welcome sight in the heat and madness of vegas, although we only managed about an hour there in the week we was there cause there's so much to do and see.

The casino was good but it took a while to get drinks.
We would stay here again because our room was lovely and very clean .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are elated you liked quick check-in, spacious rooms, great views, convenient location, and entertainment variety! We can't wait to welcome you back again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The room at the Paris was superb. Clean, beautifully decorated. View was fantastic on the 25th floor. View of the high roller also.The staff was pleasant. At times, the hotel was really crowded. The few eating establishments at the hotel were crowded, and moderate to expensive. We found walking a block or so to Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood had really good and inexpensive to moderately priced restaurants. Ramsey Steak House in the hotel was excellent. Excellent service, excellent food, but a bit pricey. But worth it. The Jersey Boys musical was phenomenal. Not to be missed.

Room Tip: High room, with high roller view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lana c
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and especially liked Jersey Boys. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

It is kind of hard to sum up my experience here, it wasn't awful but I wasn't really impressed. I didn't see value for my money, which I suppose one should expect in Vegas.

The room was large (stayed in the Red Room). My friend had all the bonus pillows and such for the couch and bed. I had none. I did like the separate shower and bath tub, except that the shower was too small. The bed was comfortable. The hotel can be very noisy when housekeeping starts but don't get me wrong, they are lovely. They are very friendly and accommodating. I strained my ankle and needed a day of bed rest. That is when I discovered that the adjoining room had a very yappy dog. When I called they said security would look after it. Several hours later, after no update and lots of yapping, I called the front desk again. They said there was nothing they could do but they would talk to the people when they found them and move their room. I didn't think to ask why they couldn't just move me. In the end, I wasn't happy.

I don't like the wi-fi set up. It is fast, but they have you register through a daily check in that looks like it is billing you over and above the resort fee. To top it off, it didn't work for a day, and again, it was "we are working on it". I have had other hotels credit me back a wi-fi charge if they didn't work. Don't even get me started on the resort fee. I know they are standard but seriously, I wasn't able to make use of the gym. The pool looks pretty in pictures, but after touring around all of the local areas hotels, I was jealous of their pools. Rip off for sure.

Le Café Ile St. Louis and JJ'S BOULANGERIE had decently priced food. I would suggest going to the ABC Store at the close by Miracle Miles mall to stock up on all your drinks. Water was $1 at the hotel it was closer to $4.

The TV quality sucks. Even as I type this I haven't been able to get in to see my final room charges. I was too afraid to rent a movie because of the fuzzy reception. The channel selection is terrible, and as I said, quality was bad. When I did try to watch TV as I rested my ankle. The menu would pop on to the Paris screen. Sometimes buttons didn't work. Sometimes it would pop to a foreign channel. Maybe the set is haunted. I didn't call to inquire if it could be fixed because I wasn't happy with their trouble shooting on the dog issue.

It might be unfair of me, but when people say that hotels are famous for their comps and such, I had hoped they would credit the broken wi-fi or sent me off with a drink coupon so I could escape the yappy dog.

Would I come back? No. There are way too many hotels around here that were jaw dropping. Loved the location, but no, I did not love this place enough to come back.

Room Tip: I asked to stay away from the strip side. Still can hear a lot of bass music, generally it was quiet...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Dawn B

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that so many of our services failed to meet your expectations. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

One of the best hotels in Las Vegas.
Pancakes for breakfast, large rooms, easy access to all Vegas attractions.
Good sdwim pool and nice view on Strip from the Eiffel Tower.
Have stayed in more than 5 hotels in Vegas but keep coming back to this one.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your loyalty and are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Having changed our initial booking from a different hotel to the Paris (I wanted an iconic hotel), I got a bit nervous after reading several bad reviews. Reviews about staff, check-in, charges and room quality). I can honestly say the check-in staff (Jayna) was superb and very helpful.
The room was really nice and in very good condition. Fridge and tv, but no coffee .
Expess checkout helped to be out (by 11:00).
Great location nestled almost in the middle of the strip + large free carpark adjoining.
Wifi alas it did NOT have, unless you paid $14.99 per day.
Pool on 3rd level just at the base of the tower.
No service charge for international booked guests.
Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Crazysurfkid

Thank you for the kind words. We love having you as a guest and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I travel to Vegas about 5/6 times a year. Love the Paris feel and lobby. Some desk agents are great and TR staff is awesome. Casino is fun, food outlets are delicious (try the sandwiches in the french bistro) but I do have one complaint. Rooms are a bit dusty. While we enjoy the Petite Suite every time we go, I cant help but notice my allergies act up when I am in the room. The canopys over the bed need to be vacuumed/dusted after every guest. They clearly are not. Other than that, we love the hotel. I just wish i didnt have to pack benadryl and lotion tissues evertime we stay.

Room Tip: Petite Suites are fabulous- but be weary of dust.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabriela K

Thanks for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! We appreciate the feedback on the few disappointments you experienced and will forward them to our management teams. We hope to see you again soon!