Paris Las Vegas
US$541
US$452
Agoda.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
US$670
US$566
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$906
US$255
US$203
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
Agoda.com
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$67
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$112
US$67
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$694
US$644
HotelsClick
26,625 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodother hotelsan upgradegreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewlasvegasballys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The rooms were beautiful and the view was excellent. I liked everything about my stay. Would stay again the next time that I will visit. Of course I would have liked to have won but a person can't have everything.

Room Tip: Left tip for housekeeping.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and wish you nothing but luck on your next visit!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I visit Vegas once every 2-3 years and every time I come, I would pick a hotel that I've never been to. This time, we've finally made it to Paris. What attracted us to this hotel was its central location at an affordable price point. We enjoy The Strip, both indoor and outdoor portions for long distance walking (I logged 30 thousand steps on my pedometer the first day) and Paris made it easy whether I was going north towards Fashion Show Mall or headed South.

We had a late check in and it was fairly quick to get keys to our room. Furnishings are not as new and modern as the newbie boutique hotels on the other side of The Strip but they are classic and comfortable.

Restaurant selection was very good. Aside from the French bistro style dining and Le Village, there was also Gordon Ramsay Steak and a wonderful crepe shop on the main floor. Tip: If you have time, get some exercise and walk to a Walgreens instead of forking out $5 for a bottle of water in the hotel convenience store.

Room Tip: Quiet room would face away from The Strip.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the great feedback and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My best friend and I stayed for 2 nights at Paris Las Vegas and were so impressed with the room, and great customer service we both argued over who would write the best review for Trip Advisor. Room was clean, roomy, and beds really comfortable. I asked for a down pillow at check in and it was on my bed by the time we rode up on the elevator. The expansive pool area was full but did not feel crowded even though the temperature was close to 100 by 11a.m.. The hotel is perfectly located on the strip and it was a short walk to Bellagio, Giada's new restaurant and other casinos. Go mid week for an amazing room rate.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you both back again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great hotel! Pay a little extra for a view of the Bellagio fountains! So worth it at night time. Also, forget the crowds,sleep in, and eat breakfast in front of that beautiful view! For a fantastic meal, grab a Kobe Burger at Burger Brasserie.

Room Tip: Get the room with a view, you won't be sorry.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to have been a part of your celebration. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Whilst I agree with some of the other comments - the great location of the hotel and the views of the Eiffel Tower - we found the staff to be rude and unhelpful. The problem is that it is such a big hotel and therefore it is impersonal and customer service goes out of the window. We had to wait an hour and half to check in, which was disgraceful, and we received no apology from the receptionist. The only comment we received was that it was 'like that every day'. I even had to get a chair for the lady in front of me in the queue as she was unable to stand, as no staff came to assist her. When I spoke to the manager, who to be fair to him was apologetic, he told me that he would get back to me, but unfortunately I am still waiting. On a plus side, the rooms were big and clean and as mentioned before the location is great.

Room Tip: Try to get view of strip or Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Claretslancslass

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with a long wait at check-in. Occasionally there are times when a line can accumulate, we diligently try to staff our Front Desk around peak arrival times and get everyone checked in as soon as possible. We are truly sorry to hear that you had to wait an extended amount of time. It is never our intent to frustrate any of our customers.