“Awesome. Loved the casino, buffet and location. Great room!”
Review of Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas
Ranked #58 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 August 2009

This was my favorite hotel in vegas. My boyfriend and I stayed in some other vegas hotels on the trip we took, but this stay was our favorite way to end the trip. Got this for a great price on EasyClickTravel.com and we luckily had a fabulous view of the strip overlooking the pool and could see the Bellagio fountain shows and hear the music from the window. We ate at some other buffets on the strip on this trip, but this was out favorite buffet, completely french themed! Felt like I was in Paris without flying across the ocean. I suggest you check it out :)

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drgirl2
Write a ReviewReviews (24,998)

Reviewed 3 August 2009

if your going to stay at the paris expect to lose more money then what you gamble away. during my stay there i was missing too hundred dollars out of our hotel safe, after filing a police report we fond our safe was accessed when we weren't even in our room, the conclusion the hotel gave me was basically tough [--]. on top of that they charged me 155 dollars for a mini bar that had never been touched after i called to complain about the bogus charges they said they have removed them over a week later i still had not been credited my money and i got an overdraft fee for the taking my money out so in total i lost 280 dollars at the Paris....about what my stay there cost......i will never stay there again and wouldn't recommend anyone else to either

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
6  Thank Red4080
Reviewed 2 August 2009

Have stayed here a few times now but will go elsewhere next time in Vegas. The hotel is a nice quiet place but it seems to have lost something. The rooms need to be updated, TV is an old 27 inch, carpets are showing wear etc. The internet was $15 a day, you would think this would be free by now, in every lower priced hotel it is. The pool area is not bad but the drinks and food are very expensive, they wanted $2 for a cup of ice water. Village buffet was just OK this visit, I was really looking forward to it but not like last time. a couple years ago. One of the days our room had still not been made up at 4pm, I had to settle for just clean towels by exchanging them in the hall with a maid. The location is what we like about staying at Paris but I think with our next visit we will stay at Planet Hollywood next door, the mall and choice of food and stores will be nice to have.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Honestly-2-U
Reviewed 1 August 2009

This hotel was dirty and the main services was terrible. I complained to the front desk and they could care less. No even an apology. Stuck up hotel atmosphere that I can do without. If I am going to blow all of my money at their hotel the least they can do is kiss me first. I'll go to the Golden Nugget next time.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pattizu
Reviewed 31 July 2009

We came to Paris Las Vegas for our wedding with Family and friends.The whole experience was magical. We took the option of the La Rendezvous package upgrade to include room upgrade and access to the Le Rendezvous concierge lounge. The vip lounge upgrade
was well worth every penny,made only better by friendly service received by concierge Mariann Mohos.This property is a class act!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2009

From the minute I walked in I was in aww of the Paris hotel in Vegas. At check in they offered our friends and us an upgrade to a suite room for $89. Neither couple took the upgrade. But we did want to be close to our friends room. There were not any regular size rooms available near them, but there was a suite 2 floors up from them. The lady checking me and my boyfriend in offered us that suite for no extra charge. I don't know if it was because she wanted to please us with good customer service by trying to fullfill our request to be closer to our friends as much as possible or because of my boyfriends hurt foot that was all wrapped up from surgery he just had on it. She said he would have more room to hobbile around in the suite. Who knows...I did not complain and took the offer.
She was right, there was plenty of room. The view from the suite was not the best, you could see almost in the windows of the hotels close by and a partial mountain veiw. But once again I was not complaining. The suite was very roomy, clean, and the bathroom was more than enough. The bathroom had a jet garden sized tub that worked very well. It was a great option to have. When coming back to the room after wondering all over Vegas it was great to relax in. The shower was seperate right next to the tub . There was a large mirrior on the bathroom wall that was very helpfull in getting ready to go out for a night on the town. There was a sitting area next to the good sized closet for doing make up or placing your lap top on. I was very happy with the suite.
When you walked through the casino you felt as if you were out doors in a little town with blue skys, shops, reasturants, and the bottom of the eiffel tower showing through from the roof. Just like paris :) They really caught the feel for it in this hotel. All in all this was a great place to stay and one of the more reasonable priced hotels in Vegas. I liked the Paris casino much better than the one at Ceasar's Palace. It just had a better atmosphere.
The pool area set under the effiel tower was another great benefit. It was a very nice and not dirty like at the MGM.
Although I plan to try out other hotels on future trips to Vegas, I would also definitley go back to Paris.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FlGirl81
Reviewed 30 July 2009

I stayed at Paris for my bachelor party. For the price that we paid I was definitely surprised at how great our view was. The hotel was beyond my expectations! There were so many styles of food to choice from within the hotel. I must admit though the ceiling when you first walked in confused me, basically because i was sleep deprived. The front desk staff was very helpful I must say, the lines were always relatively short, the staff was polite but got what I needed right away. The most important thing I found was that the hotel was very easy to navigate when your hammered unlike ceasars.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends