29,978 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi jersey boys bellagio fountains total rewards planet hollywood other hotels an upgrade great location on the strip slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las casino vegas gambling
Reviewed 6 February 2010

We were in Vegas for 4 nights, from Saturday, Jan. 30 through Wednesday, Feb. 3. We needed a room for one night on Saturday (were staying at the Mirage Sunday through Wednesday), and decided on a comped stay at Paris. My husband has always wanted to stay there. The room type we reserved was Premier. We arrived at the hotel around 8:30 p.m. At check in, I requested a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower which we received. I tipped our helpful clerk $20.00, he was very polite and genuinely nice. Our room was on the 19th floor, I believe. The view was very nice and what we expected. We were able to see the Bellagio fountains, also.

The room itself was clean and nicely decorated. The TV was older, but that wasn’t an issue because we never turned it on. The floor looked like it had just been vacuumed (you could see the vacuum lines), the bed was freshly made and the furniture was not dusty. The bed was not comfortable, the mattress was very hard and the pillows were lumpy. The bathroom was clean, with no stray hairs or trash lying around. I didn’t notice any mold issues in the shower or tub areas. The water never seemed to get hot, and the water pressure from the shower head was weak. The hairdryer looked fancy, but was not very useful. It was also very heavy. I have very thick hair, so for others the strength of the dryer might be adequate.

We played in the Paris and Bally’s casinos until early morning. Both casinos had plenty of games that entertained us both. We enjoyed some slices of pizza from JJ’s Boulangerie. The slices were large and served hot.

Overall, we did like this hotel for its excellent location. I would be curious to stay in one of the Red Rooms next time.

1  Thank skimoak
Reviewed 6 February 2010

the resort is amazing and beautiful, the frescos on the ceilings. the buffet is worth every penny

Date of stay: November 2008
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2010

The location is great! But on our last day when we went to get the phone book there was a used condom wrapper in the drawer and a used condom box under the ottoman (moved it to put my feet up). No point in complaining on the last day, but I sent a message to the hotel that they should probably clean the room, but have had no response (it has been a couple weeks).

- Beds are okay
- Staff were nice for the most part
- Rooms are average
- one of the more open casinos on the strip

I would go again if they had responded to my cleanliness issue, but they did not.

1  Thank Beancounter314
Reviewed 1 February 2010

I loved the hotel. Staff was great rooms were very nice, food was wonderful.

Date of stay: October 2007
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Having never stayed at Paris and after reading all the negative reviews for this hotel, I had my concerns about staying here but since my stay was comped I didn't think it could be all that bad. But from the time I contacted Paris to arrange for a limo to pick us up at the airport to the time we checked out our stay could not have been any better (unless we could have won a jackpot)! Arrived at the hotel around 11am and waited about 5 mins to check in. Clerk was super nice and we were upgraded to a P room with no additional charge. Room was wonderful! Coffee pot in room for morning coffee with Baileys was very nice! Also was able to use middle shelf of fridge for our convenience. Lots of room and closet area to hang and store our things, bed was comfy (no complaints as with other reviews). Bathroom was very large with separate tub and shower. 2 people able to get ready at same time with no problem. Room was always cleaned when we came back at different times throughout stay. Michael at Le Petit Bar in walkway going to Ballys....great bartender...makes great cocktails! Lounge on right going into Ballys from Paris has great band if you want to just have a cocktail and listen to some music. Paris is in a great location on the strip and we will definitely stay here again!

4  Thank Teri P