US$198
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$204
US$129
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$95
US$55
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$287
US$230
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$128
US$88
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$308
US$262
27,772 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodan upgradeother hotelsgreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewvegaslasgambling
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came for a weekend getaway and would definitely stay at Paris again. Friendly staff, great food options. The check in and check out was super easy with no hassle. Our room was nice and the bed was comfy. The location is great. A beautiful view of the Bellagio fountains. Overall, it was a great stay. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In the outside, the hotel looks pretty cool with the Eiffel tower and the globe but in the inside the casino is a little boring, its too dark.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here over new years week and it was the best area for the fireworks and midnight new year festivities. Hexx restaurant is the best in my opinion. The location is close to Ballys and planet Hollywood.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank rrwoodstock
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Paris for the first time since 2006. Was a bit concerned since the hotel is getting older but had a recently refurbished King room that was great. People were very friendly but WiFi was garbage. Took off one star for that because I had better internet access and speed on an RCL cruise ship in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico 2 weeks ago than I got in Paris. Otherwise was a great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neepster44
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for my daughters 21st birthday. Got a nice room with a view, nothing special very normal room. Party outside lasting well into night made me want to give up the room with a view to get a quite nights sleep. If you face pool the nightclub party goes till past 3 am. Casino machines are great except they are not user friendly when it comes to checking points and ordering drinks. Most caesars properties have touch screen . Staff even told me they too wish they had the touchscreen order/help systems due to getting fake calls from people pressing buttons. The wait staff was fast and frequent, I gave a 5 doller tip for a soda and never went dry on a pop again. The next night same waitress came to my machine with a pop before I even had a chance to order.
Pool is cold but nice, watch the staff there, we where there at 5 and watched them move our stuff to a chair so they could stack lounge chairs up 2 hours befor they close. Yes they close at 7, I was shocked at that. Diamond lounge sucks do not even bother unless you drink because that’s all it’s good for. Food is crap and only served from 4.30 till 6.30 if they have not run out earlier. We had frozen chicken strips, pasta salad the night we went and it was lined up by 4. They ran out fast.
Now my biggest complaint is why on earth Paris has that stupid skin care store right beside check -in.
Pushy crazy sales staff grab you and insult you. I was told I needed a 1500 hindread doller machinebecause my face was red but if I came inside I could get it for 900. When I said no she stood in front of me and told me how bad my skin was. Lady it was 115 outside and I walked all day so leave me alone was all I could say. I would think they should not be allowed anywhere near a lobby of a casino that does not want the people they serve insulted.
Overall front end staff was awesome, lady at total rewards was amazing offering me shows. Slot people and drink staff where also amazing. Now that I think about everyone was nice and friendly except pool staff who need to be refreshed I assume.
The room is your standard room with everything you need the view is amazing, elevators fast and safe.
Buffet is just ok, diamond lounge only has one thing going for it the staff otherwise it is horrible.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Belyndaboots

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are sorry that your visit failed to exceed your expectations. Your comments regarding the noise in your room, drink ordering and customer service will be forwarded to the management teams for review. Your business is truly valued and we hope that you will consider giving us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas!