29,196 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi jersey boys bellagio fountains total rewards planet hollywood an upgrade other hotels great location on the strip table games slot machines coffee maker strip view las casino vegas gambling
Reviewed 25 June 2018

All employees were friendly. A host named James Ioane was very friendly and helpful. I know I am not a high roller, but he treated me as if I was a VIP. Enrique a pit boss was very nice. He also handled a rude customer with patience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you received top notch service from our friendly staff. We hope that you visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We came for a weekend getaway and would definitely stay at Paris again. Friendly staff, great food options. The check in and check out was super easy with no hassle. Our room was nice and the bed was comfy. The location is great. A beautiful view of the Bellagio fountains. Overall, it was a great stay. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

In the outside, the hotel looks pretty cool with the Eiffel tower and the globe but in the inside the casino is a little boring, its too dark.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed here over new years week and it was the best area for the fireworks and midnight new year festivities. Hexx restaurant is the best in my opinion. The location is close to Ballys and planet Hollywood.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank rrwoodstock

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Paris for the first time since 2006. Was a bit concerned since the hotel is getting older but had a recently refurbished King room that was great. People were very friendly but WiFi was garbage. Took off one star for that because I had better internet access and speed on an RCL cruise ship in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico 2 weeks ago than I got in Paris. Otherwise was a great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple