“They WONT ALLOW PARENTS TO SEE KIDS”
Review of Kids Tyme

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kids Tyme
Ranked #285 of 456 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the Orleans Hotel, this daycare for infants to 12 year-olds offers arts and crafts and a large play apparatus.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“They WONT ALLOW PARENTS TO SEE KIDS”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was planning a trip and considering the Orleans because they had Kids Tyme. I called to inquire and got the rudest lady on the phone. She told me that you drop your kid and leave. I explained that I would not be comfortable leaving my 3 yr old with people I have never met, at a busy casino out of state, and she reinterated that I am not allowed in the facility. I tried explaining that do not want to play in the ball pit, I just want to make sure my kid is not getting hurt by older kids or getting taken away by a stranger and she just kept saying I am not allowed in the facility...period. I don't know how any parent could just drop your toddler off and walk away. And if they are THAT rude when talking to an adult who would be paying their paycheck, I can't imagine how they would treat the children. I left a message for the hotel manager who oversees this program. Lets see what they have to say.....

Visited August 2014
16 Thank anne l

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“New orleans”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Every time we visit, our 5 year old ALWAYS begs to go to the New Orleans location. The staff is friendly, the mandatory immunization check in makes us feel safer, and the fact that she gets to choose a snack from their awesome snack bar is the highlight for her.
We found ourselves just trying to waste time in the casino so she could stay longer.
Overall, we will only use this location when ever we are in town. Thank You to the staff!!!!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank treynly
Palmdale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kid's had fun”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The staff was friendly and took great care of the kids while mom and I had some adult time. They were disappointed when we picked them up.

Visited July 2012
BOONIES
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“The Best in Las Vegas”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Our kids absolutely love this place!!! Its the best in Las Vegas. Huge climber, arcade room , video games, snacks. Casino will discount or comp your charges if you are a player. Your kids will beg to go back. Its like chuckie cheese only you don't have to stay!!! We love it.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank KIDSWILLTRAVEL
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Our 3 kids loved that place !!!”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Our 3 kids (7, 5 and 5) spent about 3 hours at Kids Tyme. They just loved it !!!! The jungle gym is very impressive, it is high and huge. They loved the teachers and the kids there.
You have to stay in the hotel while the kids are here, this is the rule. You have to show their immunization record or send it back later. I just brought a copy with me knowing this information.

They also tried Kids Quest at the Flamingo. They liked it but not as much as Kids Tyme. I had a tour at Kids Quest and it seems to me that it is more high tech (Ipad, computer games etc...). For younger kids the jungle gym makes all the difference.
But at Kids Quest you don't have to stay in the hotel, you can go anywhere you want.

I would recommend this place !!!

Visited November 2011