“Elegant and personal”

and up
Ranked #9 of 259 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Glasgow
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Elegant and personal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

From start to finish it was a perfect day, everything ran like clockwork.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank PatriciaCGlasgow

• Chinese (Traditional) first
East Granby, Connecticut
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

We attended our friends' wedding here in the Glass Gardens. It was a very nice location and the officiant was terrific. They do a wonderful job with the photography here. I would definitely recommend this place

Visited April 2012
1 Thank WhollyHeretic
Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

My husband and I got married here after doing some research on places in Vegas. We were travelling from Australia so it was a bit hard to organize but the wedding planners there made everything so easy. Highly recommended for your special day.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank tbeck85
Ottumwa, Iowa
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

Wow! Where do I start? They made my wedding perfect! They planned every detail and thought of everything! They even set up glam squad to come to my hotel room for hair and makeup. Everyone was professional from the planners to the minister and the photographers. Our pictures turned out great! The chapels are beautiful and they also have great places to take outdoor photos. This is not your typical Vegas wedding chapel it is very elegant. I cant say one bad thing!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank mandyjc814
liverpool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“5* positive experience start to finish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012

We got married on 25th October 2011 at the Chapel of The Flowers. I started planning in January 2011 and openly admit that I probably was a bit of a Bridezilla! I had almost weekly communication with my Wedding Planner Melody who was faultless. Anything and everything I asked her to do or find out for me she did and with great speed even though I was communicating from the Uk. Melody even helped with suggestions for things to do after we had left the Chapel. When we arrived in Vegas (it was just me and my husband to be with the photographer as our witness!) we were treated like royalty by the Chapel from being picked up in the limo, being taken to get our licence and being shown around the grounds. There was not one point we felt like we were 'a customer' or one of many that day being shown around. We chose the 'first look service' and the husband to be forgot to take his phone with our wedding music on so the photographer and i cant remember her name which I feel terrible about but she was AMAZING! downloaded the music on her phone for us?! talk about going the extra mile! Our minister Doug was brilliant...he made the ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be about..the love we have for each other. Minister Doug had asked if we wanted a prayer in our our Civil Ceremony (i.e no religious connotations) and I said no (to a Minister!) and he did not make me feel uncomfortable in anyway like i had offended him etc. We had two hours photographer after the ceremony back on the strip - posed and lifestyle pics..and they came back in the evening for two hours. We did not even notice them during the service but they got lots of pics and the photographer even straightened out the train on my dress so it sat perfectly (dont forget I had no bridesmaids!) We felt very comfortable in their company - our pics are amazing..we chose the day before the service what 'style' we were going for. We bought all the rights to the pics so got them on two discs and had 62 pics printed and chromoluxe. All the pics were also given in colour form, choromoluxe, black and white and in Sepia!
Our families and friends watched the ceremony in the UK live with no problems! We even got given roses and a personalised message straight after our service which friends and family had bought from the website. My bouquet was an 18 rose white bouquet and i was really worried how this would look beforehand as my dress was quite modern i was worried the bouquet would clash and be too 'traditional' looking (i told you i was a bridezilla!) but it was gorgeous..heavy, rounded quality rose bouquet. I just honestly cannot fault any party of this experience....the day went so smoothly and im a bridal makeup artist so I have been privy to all the things that can and do go wrong in your normal church weddiing! ha. Book the Chapel Of The Flowers you will not regret it.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank acheekymunky

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!