“Fantastic Wedding Chapel”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 276 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 August 2014

From the moment we contacted the chapel on-line our wedding planner (Brittany) looked after all our needs. The venue is perfect, lovely grounds,chapel and staff. Our pastor (Tim) gave us a very special ceremony, and knowing we had travelled alone mentioned our family who where watching on-line.a lovely man. Can recommend this chapel to anyone thinking of getting married in L.V.
A day to remember for the rest of our lives.

A big THANK YOU to all concerned

George & Denise

2  Thank geobling

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Me and my husband got married here last week. It was a beautiful ceremony on beautiful surroundings and the staff were great. Very professional, helpful and informative. Great place for a Vegas wedding and I would definately recommend it.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My fiance and I looked all over for chapels to get married in Las Vegas. We are planning a destination wedding in the Caribbean but wanted to get the legal part out of the way in the states. Our hotel concierge recommended Chapel of the Flowers. After doing some research, I learned that this place just felt right. Communication was very good. Everything was done over the phone or e-mail. Note, e-mail replied do take a couple days. If you want answers now, call in and speak to your wedding coordinator. Our wedding was very small and quite simple, but they can accommodate anything. The limos that pick you up and drop off are Chrysler 300 superstretch...very nice...much better than I expected. Promptly greeted upon arrival. Everyone was very accommodating and kind. Our minister Rev. Doug did a great job considering we'd never met before. Our photographers did a great job as well. We haven't seen the pictures yet, but I do expect them to turn out wonderfully. They definitely went out of their way to get a lot of pictures. The videographer did a nice job too. They fit in the music nicely and give you a nice decorative wedding certificate, unity candle, and more. Overall, I was very happy. The place isn't in the best part of town, but the facility itself is very well taken care of. We wanted something simple, classy and elegant and feel we got exactly what we were looking for at Chapel of the Flowers. I'd definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Prior to contacting the chapel, I had no idea of what I wanted. When I did make contact, my wedding planner assigned, Robin....I couldn't ask for anyone better. Robin was very much engaged, listened to my needs, my enquires and offered suggestions when needed. I loved my experience!!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I noticed the prices first and then started reading the reviews and liked what I saw and read about Chapel of the Flowers. The photographers seemed to do a good job. The reviews were good about the Ministers and the grounds looked nice. When I drove up I didn't expect to see exactly what the photos on the website had shown but it was even nicer in person. The wedding planner was great every time I needed something if she wasn't there another planner jumped right in and took care of my concern. Other than telling them what we wanted and how we wanted it. We just showed up. The limo driver Mark was wonderfully thoughtful and extremely helpful. My wedding was at 6:30pm, on a Monday. Some of the guests were at the same hotel as us. Valet was slow but a word from Mark and the valets brought the cars down right away. the Pastor was very sweet and personable we felt at ease with him right away. He was able to make the ceremony ours after just a few minutes with us. The flowers were just what I wanted even tho a few corsages and boutonnieres were requested the day before. everything was nice and a few of our guests commented they'd expected a cheap, gaudy LAS VEGAS chapel and were nicely surprised at how nice everything was. Family and friends in California, Utah, Colorado, North Carolina, Hawaii watched the ceremony live stream. That was very nice to have loved ones that couldn't make it watch it live. I would recommend this to anyone wanted to get married in Las Vegas. The staff is helpful, friendly and know what they're doing. We were able to get our pictures the next day. Did I mention the cake they arranged for us was delicious? I wasn't expecting much being orders a few days before the wedding but it was pretty and tasted very good.

1  Thank javasante