Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
US$198
US$154
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
6,397 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Words do not describe this place - you have to experience it. Tranquility and zen-ambience everywhere, impeccable service and fantastic views. The bathrooms are huge and extraordinary. I have stayed in many 5-star hotels, but this one is probably one of the best! A must experience. What makes it nicer is the game/casino free environment that give you a sound sleep at night. Pool on the 8th floor is just beautiful and cool and gym has free classes by schedule - what can we ask for more. Great breakfast - I went for the recommended Japanese bento box and loved it. Well - it is Mandarin Oriental at its best.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Svetlana_Raykova
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This is my favorite hotel on earth! Absolutely fabulous. Even the most affordable rooms (standard rooms) are amazingly clean, well equipped and comfortable. It is walking distance to major attractions on the Strip. I do not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Afternoon tea in the lounge is nice, though a bit expensive. Breakfast at MOzen is nice, though there are not many choices. The only meal I did not care much was the Sunday Brunch. The appetizers and desserts were nice, but the main course was not.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MiffyK
Reviewed 2 July 2012

you will appreciate this wonderful hotel after walking around other hotels and experiencing the hustle and bustle and the loudness of Vegas and coming back to this oasis. quiet. professional. and very un vegas like. does not have the artificial feel of other hotels. excellent for families with children.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Abdullah_AlAli
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental for a business conference and was looking forward to being blown away. Unfortunately, I wasn't. The property is gorgeous and I appreciated that it was a non-gaming casino. The room was beautiful and spacious and the bathroom was wonderful. The staff at check-in was nice and helpful, but the banquet event staff on several occasions acted as if they couldn't be bothered to help.

What really ruined it for me was the food. I was totally underwhelmed. They had the opportunity to really showcase what they could do in a room full of the most talented event professionals in the business and it was marginal, to say the least. I found their bar and restaurant, when dining outside of the conference, to be very over priced for what we were served. Overall, I would likely not stay at the Mandarin if I was in town again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank eventjubilee
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My wife and myself went to stay at the Mandarin Oriental on the 23 June 2012. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by staff who pleased to see us and were most helpfull.

It was the same throughout our stay. Everyone was very courtious and pleased to help in any situation. We felt like valued guests. The Strip view suite on the ninth floor was really nice with all mod cons. On the first night we ate in our room. The room service was excellent. I fancied a G & T
there was no tonic in the fridge. This was soon remedied by a quick phone call.

The pool and the pool cafe/ bar on the 8th floor where excellent. Lots of sun beds and also plenty of shade.

We were in Las Vegas for our eldest daughters wedding at The Grove.We were pleased that this hotel does not have a casino, as i have an aversion to giving my hard earned money to some
millionaire. It is also a non smoking hotel which in Las Vegas is a bonus.

Room Tip: Strip view rooms are very good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family