Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
US$67
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
6,396 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Everything about this place is excellent. Rooms, service, food, pool, location, lack of casino on property. All perfect. Oh, only one thing... lobby is weirdly on a floor above the rooms and also that it takes 2 elevators to get to the ground.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed here over 4th of July weekend. We chose the Mandarin since its smoke and casino free, yet very close to Aria, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan when we felt like gambling. Staff was very welcoming, check in at the 23rd floor with great views. Room? Just awesome. Luxury in a word. Spa? Best we've been to in a long time, we had couples massage and then hung out for another hour or so. Great massage, top of the line facilities, very peaceful and relaxing. Pool? Also very nice, great pool service. Felt more like a club pool, which we prefer to the masses you'll find at a large casino pool. So, yes its $$$$, but worth every bit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CAMurphthesurf
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We treated ourselves royally with our Visa Rewards points and stayed way beyond our usual level of luxury. Rated #1 on Trip Advisor must mean we couldn't go wrong. And we didn't.

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel special and important. Imagine tea and hot towels as you check in. Imagine drapes opening, lights turning on and music magi calling cueing as you open your room door.

The valet closet was a little miracle I'd never experienced. And all hotels don't have this because???? So simple and makes so much sense.

We both had spa services that were out of this world. So perfect, So lovely and relaxing.

Room Tip: The strip view room! We loved it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SuzeDee
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We just stayed at this Hotel in Vegas for 3 nights. I have to say this was by far the right choice. We always research before we go away. I don't like crows, waiting in line or obnoxious people. You don't always get what you pay for and Vegas is an expensive city. This hotel does not have a casino attached, that's a plus in my book. Casino's bring crowds and often the wrong kind of people.

You have to go to the 23rd floor to get into the hotel, this is concierge level, then switch elevators to get to other floors. I have seen people complain about this, but I thought it was a good thing. It's done because they have permanent residents staying there and they don't want to be disturbed. I get it. Also it's nice, because once you are in and using the internal elevators, it's private and quiet.

The hotel is extremely classy, and we found the people staying there respected that. No obnoxious loud mouths. In the room, everything worked, and the room was cleaned twice a day. Everything is high tech with computer control of the lights, music and curtains. Vegas is a noisy hot city, and it was nice to spend some time relaxing in the room to get away from it all.

The pool was also extremely well laid out with excellent service. You can order drinks and food at the pool area, and they also have cabanas for a price. Not a huge pool area, holds maybe 80 people, but there was plenty of space, and the people that hung out there were quiet and respectful. We had lunch by the pool twice, outstanding food. Plenty umbrellas and shade by the pool if you choose.

Check in and check out was both a 5 min issue. No lines. I look next door at the Aria and there were at least 500 people in line on any given day. I would go crazy waiting like that. The Mandarin only has 400 rooms, which means better service and less waiting. The service was excellent and the staff extremely friendly, always greeting people and extremely efficient.

The hotel has a very oriental and calming theme, and if this was their intention, they have succeeded. The location is also very central, although really what isn't in Vegas.

For me, if and when I go back to Vegas, I would not even think of risking another place. It's peace and luxury in the middle of a mad crazy city.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandon S
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas back in November 2012 and it was so memorable that I have finally decided to give my two cents about it.

Overall, there are no "Cons" at all about this hotel. My entire experience there was positive! I loved the location of the hotel itself and while some may say that not having a casino attached is bad thing in Vegas, I beg to differ. If I needed to get my gambling fix, I could very easily stroll over to Aria, which is not far at all from the Mandarin.

As for the room itself, I stayed in a standard room (their lowest priced room), but the amenities and luxury in the room was unequal. The bed was probably the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The decor was ultra modern and classy, and the bathroom was very well-appointed.

Basically, this is THE hotel to stay in while you visit Las Vegas (if it's within your budget) because it's really is THE best hotel. Even though it may be slightly pricey, it was absolutely worth it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple