Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
6,397 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This has to be one of the best hotels we have stayed at in quite a while and it certainly lived up to its status as the number 1 hotel in Vegas as voted on Tripadvisor.

We purposely chose a non-casino hotel and we weren’t disappointed. Check in was a personal and relaxed experience on the 23rd floor, totally different from the hustle and bustle we witnessed in the nearby big casino hotels.

Our Cityscape king bedroom was pure luxury with an extremely comfy king bed, desk and chair, large TV and block out curtains that opened and closed automatically using the control panel that also controlled the TV, air conditioning etc. This was a seriously high tech room. The bathroom was equally luxurious and nearly as big as the bedroom. As well as a separate shower, it also included a big standalone bath, twin sinks, bathrobes and a TV that looked like part of the mirror when turned off. Wi-Fi was fast and free in the room and throughout the hotel.

The pool area was equally impressive and had 2 large pools, a spa and a couple of small plunge pools. There were a large number of loungers and although it was extremely busy the day we went there, the numerous staff on duty were quick in helping us find a free space. They also came around constantly during the day with iced water and other free refreshments.

Breakfast was included and there was a good selection of food, served a la carte as opposed to buffet style. We didn’t get to try The Bar on the 23rd floor but it looked a good place to have a drink and take in the view of the Las Vegas skyline.

Our only disappointment about this hotel – we only stayed for 3 nights, we should have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank CoastersOnHols
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My stay at this hotel was excellent in nearly every way and I highly recommend it. The hotel is totally nonsmoking, and it has no casino and no night club.

It is hard to find when driving to it. Follow the signs for City Center and enter to the City Center Plaza. There you will see signs for the Mandarin. The entrance is via an UNDERPASS below the entry level. The City Center is notable for 2 ugly towers leaning off center with yellow panels in the glass. See this map - http://www.bing.com/maps/#Y3A9MzYuMDg3NzAwfi0xMTUuMTQ4NDk5Jmx2bD00JnN0eT1yJnE9Mzc1MiUyMExhcyUyMFZlZ2FzJTIwQmx2ZCUyMFMlMkMlMjBMYXMlMjBWZWdhcyUyQyUyME5ldmFkYSUyQyUyMFVuaXRlZCUyMFN0YXRlcw==
You will also see a huge outdoor screen for the ARIA hotel. The entrance is next to that screen.

I had the least expensive room and it was very nice, but the noise from the street was present on the 17th floor. A lower floor would be worse. I suggest spending a little more money and getting has high a floor as possible.

Room Tip: get a floor as high as possible if noise bothers you
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank DAD/BOB
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a great hotel in the central area of the Vegas strip and a short walk from anything one would want to visit in Vegas. The rooms are very nice with a lot of technology and great beds and bathrooms. The breakfast is nice and the dinner service at Twist is very nice, though for fine french there is a lot of competition (some of which is better…as in Guy Savoy) in Vegas. The staff are great and the concierge quite adept at accommodating last minute requests. Overall one of the best places to stay in Vegas, especially if one prefers a non-gaming and quieter hotel.

Room Tip: Strip View is Nice, especially on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank IV12121
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very very expensive I think when u put the money in hotel that's what u get I think. The hotel was very cool I stayed at couple of hotel in Vegas The main I liked was this one because of the view and a huge pool they have and including the spas

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Philhayman
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We went to Las Vegas for 3 days, 2 nights to visit family that recently moved to the area. I was going to be alone for some time, while my other half did the visiting so I picked a hotel that I considered would be quiet and comfortable for a female traveling solo. It was a perfect selection, as at this hotel there isn't the constant stream of people just milling around. All of the staff was excellent and helpful. Accommodations were large and comfortable. We had a strip view room and it was a great view. Bed was extremely comfortable and in line with other Mandarin hotels we have stayed at. I tried multiple things at the spa and want to provide feedback on all of the services.
1) I had the ultimate facial, it was delicious. The entire facial was skillfully done, very relaxing and my skin felt and looked amazing.
2) I took advantage of the beauty salon services at the hotel and had a wash and blow dry. It was the BEST blow dry I have ever had. My hair came out smelling so great and was styled perfectly. Too perfectly, I didn't want to ruin it so I couldn't get it wet at the pool for the remainder of the day! A small sacrifice for great hair.
3) I had the Oriental Essence Massage, dreamy! I left the spa feeling so relaxed.

We ate all of our breakfasts at the hotel. The breakfasts were delicious, they don't have the HUGE buffet but I felt like this was more in line with the non cattle call feeling, of a huge herd of people converging in a frenzy for food.

I would highly recommend this hotel. Perfect location so if you do want to join the herd shopping, gambling and enjoy the rowdy side of Las Vegas, you can!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple