Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
US$227
US$183
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$203
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
6,395 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We have been disappointed by a negative experience in our room regarding minibar. Once pointed out, the hotel manager really took care of us, listening to our concerns and making all the best to turn the experience from negative to positive. I felt like he was really caring about my staying! This is what makes the difference between one hotel and the others. I strongly suggest you to book a room here!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David F
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Having stayed at pretty much all the 5 star hotels in Vegas with Wynn / Encore being my favourite I went for a change this time around. Great location, rooms are average, no comparison to Wynn but location is great. The pool is excellent for a 40 something bloke on his own, none of the youngsters raving around, very relaxing. No casino.....no problem, theres one 5 minutes away walking in any direction. Similar to the 4 Seasons but more central I would conclude. With so much choice in Vegas I am not sure if I would stay again though.

Room Tip: higher floor the better
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Checked in last night, hotel is beautiful!

Rooms are small first of all, inquired to move to a larger room but there all booked up.

Haven't been here for 24 hours yet and have experienced 2 concerns. 1. Had an issue with the linens being stained, spoke with guest relations executive and they corrected this issue shortly after and provided us with complimentary Champagne for the troubles which was nice.

2. Just got back from a long HOT day of shopping and casino hoping to come back to the room to find that nothing is working!! Everything is remotely controlled and I can't even close the curtains...even the wall switches aren't working...no TV...nothing. all I want to do is shower with closed curtains!! Spoke with the front desk and their sending someone to reboot the system...still waiting 20 mins now.

Resort is absolutely beautiful otherwise with a great location in the heart of the strip.

Feel free to Message me for any inquires.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Shaun S
Mandarin O, Public Relations Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very disappointing to learn that your experience was less then fantastic. We understand the frustration and apologize for the technical issues that you were experiencing. As we indicated in a private message and through the interaction that you have had with our management, we understand that all issues have been resolved to your satisfaction. We hope that you enjoy the remainder of your visit and experience the hospitality and excellent service that is Mandarin Oriental.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Mandarin was an oasis of peace in Las Vegas. We were so glad we chose this hotel rather than a noisy brash hotel with a casino. The leisure facilities are excellent as were the spa services. We had a room on level 12 overlooking the strip and it was beautiful - the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Staff were extremely helpful and personable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MsMarple1
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Having stayed at a few different hotels in Vegas, I can easily say this is by far the best hotel Vegas has to offer. The rooms are big, comfortable, and ultra modern. The staff are extremely helpful and accommodating, and even have some pull at a few clubs if you're interested in experiencing the club scene. Some people might be turned off at the fact that this hotel does not have gaming in it, however, personally I think that's what makes it even more ideal. After a night out in Vegas coming back to a smoke-free, relaxing atmosphere is one of its biggest bonuses (if you really are down on the lack of gaming the Aria is about a 3-minute walk away, so it's no big deal for those who like gaming available at all times.)
Definitely spend the extra money for a strip-facing room, as the view down las vegas boulevard can only be described as magical. I would definitely only consider staying here for my next trips to vegas. Exceptional!

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for a strip-facing room. You'll be really glad you did!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends