Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
6,350 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The finest hotel in Vegas for those who do not want to stay in a casino based hotel or resort. The amenities, service and accommodations in general are 5 star. This hotel is on par with some of the finest hotels at which I have stayed within all of North America. If you are seeking seclusion within the insanity of Vegas while at the same time being conveniently located to everything, then this hotel is for you.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, but if you want a view of The STrip vs. a view of the mountains, then be specific when booking.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phoenix051
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Had been told that Mandarin was the preferred place to stay on the strip. I must say the service from the staff is terrific. The fitness and spa facilities are tremendous, and for gambling the Aria is 100 yards away with rail link down to Bellagio to catch "O" Cirque du Soleil's best show in Vegas.
Not having to walk through the Casino to get to your room is why I call this The Oasis. Very relaxed and all one would expect from a Mandarin property.
My friends have done the Afternoon Tea - and loved it, although more a Bar person. The Mandarin Bar is exceptional with best cocktails and appetizers.....need the seafood appetizer, I think it was the Cool BBQ.....amazing. Cocktails and view best on the Strip, and rated as most romantic in Vegas. I will say I concur!
I travel all around the world for business, love the ambiance and personal touches.
More importantly, this was a mini-break with my wife and really enjoyed the hotel and time re-connecting in our busy lives. Thanks Mandarin.....would come again at the drop of a hat~

Room Tip: Strip view over City Scape if available
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SCF007
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is set in the City Centre and is casino free. It's pure bliss set just seconds away from the buzzing strip. From the minute you check in to check out everything is great. The rooms are spotless and superbly decorated. The bed was amazing as is the view overlooking the strip(which I'd highly recommend). We stayed here for a week and could have stayed longer.

The pool area is a little small but never had any problem getting a bed. However, this may be different when the weather cools and guests can stay in the sun for longer. The pool staff were polite, friendly and efficient.The food at the pool bar is excellent and well priced. We loved the small eateries and water given out to guests around the pool during the day. Such a great touch and very thoughtful.

Overall, we would highly recommend the Mandarin. You won't be disappointed but highly impressed.

Room Tip: If staying in a "Strip View Room", ask for the view looking towards the Paris/Aria.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pandg1
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It's what my wife and I expected, 5-diamonds. In May were were in Barcelona and happened upon the Mandarin there, but it was booked solid. Sadly, we could only have a snack and drinks on their rooftop...and...we ... both ... nearly cried, it was wonderfully purrrrfect! And so later in the year, (July 19-26, 2014) when I felt a bit worn out from work and restless, I searched Expedia for 5-star 7-day flight-n-hotel-deals-anywhere and decided to tick off a box on my bucket list at the same time trying on for size and comfort a Mandarin for the first time. We expected Ritz perfection and were delightfully surprised that the Mandarin takes it up a notch. All thumbs up.

Room Tip: You're in city center and can walk everywhere that is interesting. Literally next door is a celeb hamburger joint, a yogurt shop, and CVS. Dress skimpy for outdoors because it is sun-surface bloody hot -BUT- bring along a sweater wherever you walk because the AC is maxed out indoors everywhere.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkGrove
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at 3 hotels during 10 days in Las Vegas, saving the best till last at the Mandarin Oriental for the last 3 nights. To say we were blown away by not just the hotel and its facilities but by the staff and the tiniest details which were put in place to make you feel like a million dollars.

We paid for an corner suite which was outstanding, from the moment we walked through the door, with the curtains automatically opening, and music starting to play, to the views, the living room, bedroom and wonderful bathroom. Everything was perfect.

We dined at the restaurant, drank cocktails in the Sky Lounge, lounged by the pool during the day. I honestly can't sing highly enough of everything. Already planned a return trip next year. Can't wait.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple