Vdara Hotel & Spa
US$144
US$111
US$53
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$101
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$79
US$304
US$260
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$125
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$101
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$67
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$147
Travelocity
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$91
Travelocity
16,757 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suiteshort walknon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carlosoaking tubquiet hoteldining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

If your looking for nightclubs and Casino's Vdara then Vdara isn't the Hotel for you. However, I would consider it a perfect escape from the crowds in Las Vegas but still having a great location on what I consider the Center of the Strip. The rooms are modern, clean, and include a small kitchen. Their room service was excellent(order the Steak). Overall great experience! If you want to step away from the typical Vegas hotel and casino, then Vdara is the right price and place.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Nice hotel. Was in walking distance of aria. I didn't use much of facility besides sleep and relaxing. Very central to everything on strip. The valet were fast and courteous. The kids loved it was quiet and didn't have to deal with the hustle and bustle of casino floors.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Excellent hotel to escape from the press of crowds and noise/smell of the casino game floors.
Just around the corner from the strip and an upscale mall.
Elegant upscale rooms and good service.
The male side of the spa was most relaxing and well maintained.. hot tub, steam room, sauna, meditation space, snacks, all the grooming resources you would need. Worth 2 hours.

Room Tip: Get above the 40th floor. Great views
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Excellent hotel. Very quiet and wonderful service. I was very happy with the friendliness of the staff. I enjoy the small kitchen facilities in my room and the beautiful living room to relax. The bathroom is large and very clean.

Room Tip: high level on corner is the best
1  Thank pmjasmin
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband stayed at the Vdara for two nights alone, and then I joined him for an additional 4 nights November 13-18, 2013. We stayed in a Deluxe Suite, and had an incredible view of part of the strip and all of the Bellagio Fountains (which do turn off overnight, thankfully, because we could hear them as well!).

This is not your regular Las Vegas resort- it is non-gaming and non-smoking. However, the sleek new design mixes comfort, luxury, modern design and sophistication in such a great balance that I can see someone staying here for a business trip, a wedding, a romantic getaway or family vacation.

The hotel is connected (via outdoor walkway) to the Venetian and Aria, and is within a 5 minute walk of a monorail stop. We are fit and enjoy walking, so we found this location to be great, and only took cabs after drinking or when we were in a hurry!

Concierge was wonderful, and after a mix up with a room service order, they had the mistake corrected before I could even finish explaining the situation. No questions asked, no hassle. It was really nice to be treated like a million-dollar guest, even though it was just a plate of cookies.

The lobby has a bar, with bartenders who mix a good drink. Not light on the alcohol, but not heavy-handed. Mixed correctly, so that you can enjoy it! The "convenient store" (although it was more like a brightly lit Panera-meets-convenient store) was so nice, with good options for food, especially since my husband and I don't eat fast food. They had fresh made sandwiches, yogurt, cheese, healthier options along with the less-than-good-for-you favorites. You could even buy the makings of an egg breakfast (cooking utensils and appliances were available upon request, since there was a stove top in our suite- which we didn't use!)

Everything from the elevator, to the hallways were decorated well. Nothing run-of-the-mill, or old looking. The room was quiet. We either didn't have or didn't hear our neighbors, but we commented more than once about how we didn't hear anyone in the halls, didn't hear doors opening/closing, etc. It was great.

Maid service was stealthy! I don't mind seeing them in the halls, but I just didn't for 4 days! The room was always done up SO well, they would line up my toiletries on a towel. Silly little things that really make a weekend away from day-to-day life really feel like a weekend away from day-to day life. (I have a toddler at home, so having someone else wipe up my counter and arrange my toiletries was something that doesn't happen at home!)

The closet was awesome, with a light that automatically went on when I opened the doors. The shades on the window were great- blackout shades for night, and translucent ones for a little privacy, but still be able to see the strip. The furniture and decor was perfect. Just enough seating for us, and the bed was actually very comfy (we always dread sleeping outside of our house because we have a tempur-pedic and sleeping on anything else takes a day or two to get used it)- but no issues with the bed, or the pillows.

The bath tub was deep and easy to use, and the long counter top was nice for all our things (well, mostly my things!)

The not-so-perfect things that I noticed (and these would NOT keep me from staying there again) are:
-The water gets hot. VERY hot, VERY fast. I had to ice my hand the first night, after I learned this the hard way :-(
-Your ears might pop in the elevator, every time. We were on the 29th floor, and every time we went up or down, our ears popped!
-The shower was awesome in size, decor, cleanliess and water pressure. There is even a seat in it to prop your drink- I mean sit on. However, the shower head was positioned in such a way that although I could swivel it side to side, I could not swivel it up or down. I am 5'3" and in order to stand with the shower beating down on my head/neck, I had to literally stand against the wall.

I've stayed at hotels that seem nice, or re-done, or new, but when you get into the rooms, you notice that tiles aren't lined up, the calking isn't perfect, or there is a spot of mold or "something" in the corner of the shower. NOT Vdara. This hotel was spotless. New. Clean. Crisp. Warm. It was lovely. We would stay there again in a hearbeat!

Room Tip: If you can figure out which direction faces the Bellagio, face that way!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cmoran12
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear cmoran12,

Thank you for choosing Vdara as your hotel destination to enjoy a getaway with your husband. At Vdara, our aim is to provide a luxurious escape and pamper our guests. We are pleased to hear you received exceptional service from our hotel staff from housekeeping to concierge. We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing vacation!

Best regards,