“Amazing hotel and service!”
Review of Vdara Hotel & Spa

Vdara Hotel & Spa
Ranked #12 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing hotel and service!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My fiance and I stayed here a few nights for my birthday recently and had an amazing time! My thanks starts off with Desirae, whom helped make my reservation over the phone and notated in the computer that I would be staying to celebrate my bday and requested a Bellagio fountain view for our corner suite which we did receive!! Not only that but when we stepped out later the 1st night I was left a box of chocolates on our kitchen table as a bday gift from the hotel..very nice surprise!
On to the room review.. it was absolutely to die for!! The view was the best I could have possibly asked for! The bathroom was a girl's dream come true and the bed was heavenly!! I did research a lot before deciding on the Vdara.. I read many reviews of issues with housekeeping so I was little worried but can happily say we did not encounter ANY issues with that at all! Our room was clean, even had extra bottles of water left in our fridge, had the keurig machine and even robes/slippers in the closet when we arrived! I love the fact that this is non casino, non smoking.. and seriously sooo close to Aria, Cosmo, Bellagio that has more than enough food and gaming to satisfy that part of our trip!
All in all, I was extremely satisfied with every part of our stay at Vdara.. the bellman and valet were soo pleasant and efficient! We never waited more than just a few minutes for our car.
I can not wait to come back to stay! I have a feeling I'll have to make a trip at least twice a year rather than just a birthday celebration! Highly recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: Try to get a Bellagio fountain view..it's absolutely amazing!
3 Thank riverbrat27
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear riverbrat27,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay. We are delighted to hear that you and your fiancé enjoyed you stay with us, and our team was able to make it a special birthday. We always strive to create unique personalized experiences for our guests and it is so wonderful to know that is exactly what you received. We truly appreciate you choosing Vdara for your special occasion and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Vdara Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,412)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Lisette was a great help in making us feel important. We were bummed as we had bid on Priceline for a 5 star property, then they stuck us at the four star VDARA. I don't mean disrespect as a 4 star property is not easy to achieve. It is just fraud by Priceline to do what they did.
We were put in a nice suite and had a great time.

Dear happyguy24,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We are sorry to hear you felt mislead by your booking system however it is so wonderful to hear that Lisette was able to help turn your trip around and ensure you had a great time. We will make sure to inform her you appreciated her service. Thank you for staying with us at Vdara and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I ended up loving this property, though it wasn't quite love at first sight. I upgraded my room to a Panoramic Suite and even though the view and general look of the place (there was a little wear) didn't thrill me I grew to appreciate the Vdara in many ways. Their service never flagged. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The kitchen with full fridge and washer/dryer was wonderful. The view, while not of the strip per se (partial strip views) was charming with a mix of strip, City Center and the mountains. They even sent up laundry soap (on a platter!) on my request and got me a late check out. I would stay here again in a heartbeat but I have two tips I must mention. Number one: this hotel is a distance from the strip with several buildings in front of it. Apart from one section of the hotel most views will only be partial strip views at best, be aware of this when making your reservation. Tip number two: though the Vdara itself is relatively inexpensive it is attached to the Aria and the Bellagio and they are not. This may limit your options when you want to save money on shopping or restaurants.

Room Tip: Views may not be as impressive as you'd hope, double check when reserving. Food options on the...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Skilt
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Skilt,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay. We are so pleased to hear that even though we don't quite have the view you expected that our service and amenities made you love the property. Here at Vdara we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our guests and we are delighted to hear that is exactly what you received. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

FPO
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The stay was worth the rate--we were very impressed with the service we received. The facilities were very clean & I loved the furniture!! The view from the room was amazing as well. We loved the location because it was close to the places we always frequent while in Vegas. We didn't stay long enough to need to wash our clothes but we loved that we had the option to use a washer/dryer. Every staff member we encountered during our visit were very professional & courteous.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Amra1986,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay. We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was outstanding and that our staff provided nothing but courteous and professional service as that is something we pride ourselves on here at Vdara. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was our first time to Vegas and the hotel was excellent for us. The service was brilliant the room was big and really clean and the view of Vegas was amazing (we were on the 42ndfloor). What was nice about this hotel was there were no casino hence no smoking and as a non smoker this was a bonus. You have a small bar ,Starbucks coffee and a small shop to get breakfast or some snacks but if you want a meal you have to go out of the hotel but this is not a problem is you are pretty much in the middle of the strip. If you fancied going to it in another hotel you can and the vdara is right next to the aria and connects to the bellagio as well so if you want to eat and gamble as well you can. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone and would defiantly think about going back there again.

Room Tip: Higher the better and they have express elevators
1 Thank Cliff1974
Dear Cliff1974,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is truly wonderful to hear that you enjoyed all Vdara had to offer. We strive to provide our guests with a unique Vegas experience with both an escape and access to the city and it seems that is exactly what you experienced. We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future!

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Went to Vegas 2 Weeks ago to for a celebration and I wasn't sure where I was going to stay. I asked a few people that I know that live there and they're advice was Vdara. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I took their advice and I was NOT disappointed. My room was very nice with all the amenities that I needed/wanted, but the star of the show was the customer service. From the time I arrived until I left I felt that I was treated like family. Great trip at a great property.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for choosing Vdara to celebrate your special occasion and for taking time to share feedback about your experience. Your satisfaction is important to us and it is our pleasure to ensure all of your needs are well taken care of during your time with us. Our staff appreciates your kind praises and we are delighted to hear we provided exceptional customer service. We are happy you felt treated like family. We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the future as a loyal guest of Vdara.

Best regards,

Lisette
Raymore, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Vdara is an outstanding hotel. It is truly a 'breath of fresh air' in a city that can be known for smokey casinos and lobbies.

Being a hotel that doesn't have a casino, has a no smoking policy and best of all has extra large rooms with outstanding views, the Vdara creates a super place to focus on business or family. The overhead tram is right there and can take you to almost any spot along the strip.

The cheerful staff from the bell man to the maids creates a special memory. The room service staff especially gets an A+ for their joyful and professional delivery and setup of your breakfast.

With proper planning ahead you can get very good rates. The business rooms are perfect for small to medium business meetings. Great service to these rooms also.

The hotel room, actually suites, are INCREDIBLE. Large, kitchenette, sitting area and a bathroom with soaking tub and a separate shower makes for a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Ask for as high as room as possible. For a small upcharge you can overlook the Belagio fountains wh...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear TheBondedFamily,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your recent visit to Vdara. On behalf of the hotel we thank you for your kind praises and awarding us 5 stars on your review. At Vdara we strive to ensure our guests have a seamless and memorable experience and we are pleased you enjoyed our non-smoking, non-gaming atmosphere and found our staff cheerful and professional. We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip!

Best regards,