17,752 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains deluxe suite non gaming hotel covered walkway blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel monte carlo soaking tub resort fee easy access
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just got back from a 4 night stay, the hotel was beautiful ..Omar at the front desk was fantastic I asked what he could for us in terms of an upgraded view and we were not disappointed.. I loved the executive suites..living area alittle more separated from bedroom area..we were on the 48th floor..everything was just perfect really loved the fact that it was non smoking..the location is very central too..would definitely stay here

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Hello kellsbells13

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your suite and Omar was helpful - we will let him know! We hope to welcome you back to Vdara again soon!

Best Regards,
Julianne
Vdara Guest Relations

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at the Vdara from 23rd May to 6th June and thoroughly enjoyed both the city and the hotel. We had a panoramic corner suite and it was something quite special, an ideal escape from the madness of Vegas. The only real gripe was that he robes were taken away daily and replacements not bought back unless you called housekeeping to request them. You did have to constantly ask for things rather than them just being there. I would have given this hotel a 5 if not for this. I did enjoy that it was a non smoking no casino hotel, we chose it for this reason, and it was an oasis for us and an ideal base. We used the monorail linking the Bellagio, Crystals, Vdara and Monte Carlo frequently and it's quick and simple to use. It is only a short walk though to the Bellagio. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PETER F
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Yes, there is no casino in this hotel but that was not a problem at all!!! It is a short walk into the Bellagio from here and The Cosmopolitan is also nearby as is Aria. But the room!!! The room was very clean, sleek, modern and very spacious. I had a "Premium View Room" which was given to me when I asked the clerk for a high floor with a view of the Bellagio fountains. She whispered that she would put me on the 51st floor in a premium view room, I was so happy I tipped her $20. The room had AMAZING views! Panoramic view from the mountains to strip to actually seeing planes make their approach to McCarran. One might say you don't go to Vegas to stay in the room but this room kind of makes you want to stay in it!

The bed is SUPER comfortable, I want to find the mattress brand and type and buy one for home! The view was amazing. We initially had a stopped up bathroom toilet and we called for service and it was resolved within 45 minutes. We also had no problems getting Housekeeping as I have heard others say but then we never called later than 2 PM.

My ONLY complaint would be that the pool was kind of small and the water was too warm. Maybe that was unavoidable at 108 degree outdoor temperatures but just be aware.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing Bellagio fountains
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank camiloarenivar
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A few of my friends and I decided to stay at the Vdara in City Center and I can definitely say that it was GREAT decision. The 2-story penthouse suite is something else. Like many have said, the top floors of The Vadara has amazing and mesmerizing views - the Penthouse suite, specifically the 2-story version, has even BETTER views, remote access to everything, a private concierge, and they even left us a fruit/snack gift platter. The bathroom is about the size of a small hotel room, and the fixings in the bathroom are outstanding. This place even had a little kitchen where you could cook a pretty decent meal. The casino does not have a gaming floor which is a downer is some sense but also a god-send in another: you don't have to deal with smoke or loud slot machines!! But it is nice to light up a cigarette when you want while in vegas. Being right next to Aria and Cosmo make it the perfect location for being close to many of the best bars/clubs - but it is a little far from the other portions of the strip, the only con. Overall great stay, can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brix510
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Arrived in this no casino smoke free hotel on a Sunday at ll AM to check in and had to wait until i PM for the room. Not surprising, since the Cali weekenders were checking out. Even though I booked a basic room, I was upgraded to a high floor (40) with the coveted strip-Bellagio lake view. Room was clean and comfortable. The bed was a little too soft for me, but I slept fine. The alarm clock was a piece of junk and kept making noise. I could not unplug it but put it up on the desk where I could not hear it. Nice big tub and a separate shower. The TV has many channels, but the remote was not very responsive; you had to point it directly at the TV and keep pushing. Not a big deal. There was no noise at all in the room. The window covers, shade and black-out worked fine. There was a kitchen, microwave, minibar with overpriced drinks and snacks, and a separate frig for your own stuff.

Nice location just off the strip. The hotel is between the Aria and Bellagio, the latter can be reached without going out in the heat. A tram goes to the Aria and Monte Carlo. Gym was small and crowded in the morning, 4 treadmills, 4 ellipticals, a few strength machines and dumbbells. Did not go to the pool.

Not much of a lobby with a Starbucks and a small cafe where you can get sandwiches, salads, and drinks to go. CVS is nearby on LV blvd and has sandwiches, fruit, snacks, etc. Restaurants galore in the adjoining hotels

Wireless internet complementary. They sell high speed for $48/night (no cable, so I don't know what this means), but the complementary was fine. I had three devices and got decent speed.

For the price, about $130/night including the $28/day resort fee, this was a nice hotel. You can go to the Aria, Bellagio or MC, or any other strip casino to gamble.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo