“Best stay in Vegas” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Best stay in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Because Vdara is a non-gaming hotel, the lobby is not smoky or filled with people. The staff is gracious and the rooms/hallways are quiet. For a true city that never sleeps, it's nice to know you can if you want to. Vdara is connected to Aria and Bellagio, both gaming hotels with lots of restaurants and activities and having stayed at some other gaming hotels as a rule you get a very loud night sleep depending on your neighbors or whoever has access to your elevator. This is definitely not the case with Vdara. I was there on business this time and didn't get a chance to try to pool or spa but both looked comforting and relaxing. Each room has a kitchen(ette) full bath, living space, and bed(room). Rooms were well appointed. This is a must-stay hotel--plus it's right in the middle of everything-very convenient location! I'll be back for sure!

Room Tip: Corner suites are bigger and quieter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank A L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,324)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We loved our Suite at the Vdara. Since the hotel doesn't have a Casino it doesn't feel crowded or have that Casino feel. The pool is small but nice. The room was gorgeous, we had a view of the Bellagio fountains. I will definitely stay here again. A great Hotel that feels Off Strip only it's right on the Strip!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank geoffstrickland
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Fantastic hotel. We have been there several times and will stay at Vdara anytime we go to Las Vegas unless someone else is paying for me to stay someplace else. Great location and the rooms are wonderful. i recommend trying to get a room that has a view of the lake.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Kurt S
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Vdara Hotel is a classy and beautiful hotel. The location is perfect on the strip, with an easy walkway to Bellagio. Check in took less than ten minutes; our suite was not ready when we arrived at 8:30 AM on a Tuesday, but I upgraded to a corner suite on the 11th floor for an extra $75.00 a night in order to not have to wait for our room. The upgrade included a view of the pool with an extra half bathroom and a full size fridge. The suite was very spacious, clean and quiet. The bathroom was huge! Vdara offers a free bottled water in the fridge per day for each guest and the Wi-Fi was easy to connect. Check out at 9:00 AM on a Friday only took about five minutes to complete. All of the employees were very courteous. Overall, I would definitely stay here again if I decide to go to Vegas again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank 88Trina78
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Loved the quiet, somewhat spa-like and smokeless entry. Nice to come home to. Good sized rooms, excellent housekeeping. Housekeeping came promptly in AM after the first day, which was great. Decent salad at market cafe, but to-go salad left a little to be desired. Great to have coffee at market cafe and Starbucks in lobby.
Also, opted for VIP checkin which was well worth it in my opinion. They noted our preferences and we got our corner upper floor Bellagio fountain view room, which was already ready at 9 am when we arrived from the East Coast! Definite plus with that.

Negatives: pool realistically too small for venue, but we opted out of the frenzied 'find a chair' pool experience by opting for a spa cabana. At $150/weekday and $200/weekend these are a relative steal in Vegas (compare to $400 Bellagio weekend Cabana, $550 at Mandarin). Great sized, away from the fray, snacks and a TV. If staying in August again, would definitely opt for a spa cabana and book in advance.
Can't beat the location; we hit all the restaurants and gambling/shopping at Crystals, Cosmo, Bellagio. Easy to get to Giada's at Cromwell across the street and not too long to get to Forum shops at Caesar's. One of the best locations on the strip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Westmount
Michigan

Love, love, love Vdara!

Nice and quiet since there is not a casino attached or a night club. It is great having a full working kitchen (even though I don't use it) but I have heated up some dinner from the night before in the microwave.

Customer service was great, when checking out I was asked if I had my return flight ticket printed yet, I had not. I was informed if I checked in at the airport I would be charged for that. She directed to a room where I could check in for my flight so I wouldn't get charged.

Only word of warning...I was charged $7.00 from something from the mini fridge-which I didn't take. I looked it in when we first arrived but then shut the door right away. She promptly took that off my bill. You cannot touch or pick up anything in the mini fridge..or let it vibrate or they think you took it and you will get charged. Best thing to do is not to even look in it. There is another fridge next to the mini fridge.(Mine was on the right) You can put things in that one...you even get 2 bottles of water every day in that fridge.

Anyway love Vdara, love staying there, perfect hotel!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Isitwarmyet
Henderson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Being locals, my fiancé and I like to just get AWAY from our everyday hustle and bustle life offers us. This past weekend was my lady's bday weekend and we had a fantastic time. Starting with the front desk rep Kemet Engram...kudos to him. Greeted us, was attentive, and shook our hands at the end closing the deal which is rarely seen at that level..."dress and act like the job you want, not the job you have".Unbelievable upgrade finding out it was my lady's bday. Sent up chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and the second night, his manager sent up a bottle of wine thanking us for staying there. Awesome! And a unforgettable time for my lady! Thanks again.

• Stayed August 2014