“Great customer service”

Vdara Hotel & Spa
Ranked #12 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed here from 08/23 to 08/25 and I would like to thank the Vdara staff for an exceptional customer service. I lost my wallet and not even remembering where I left it. When I reached work I had a voicemail from the hotel lost and found and an email letting me know they have my wallet. Then they offered to send me the wallet with no charge within 36 hours. I personally work at a hotel and I was impressed by the remarkable service. I would like to thank the housekeeping team, especially the housekeeper who turned the wallet to lost and found and lost and found services, especially Mark-Aurelius Madarang. I would also like to add the rooms are clean, beautiful and very spacious. I would recommend this hotel beautiful hotel to everyone. Room # 46010

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank neetu g

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Location, service, quality and cleanliness! This not very popular Vegas hotel is connected to both Aria and Bellagio making it very good value for money considering location and service. Highly recommend this hotel for your Vegas trip!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gilbert C
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotle is expensive, but everytime we asked for something, the staff was helpful and accomidating. If you wanna stay cheap, go elsewhere. If you want a nice, smoke free, modern hotel, stay here. It is very close to the strip (10 minute walk). When your tired of the hustle, walk back to the hotel and relax. We arrived at 1100 Friday and was able to check in right away- no waiting. No coffee maker was in the room, but when we asked for one, it was there in 10 minutes. Every staff member we dealt with was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Birkworld
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

When I first arrived to the hotel the valet gave me the impression that I was going to have customer service issues in this hotel. They didn't smile or speak, just used hand signals. That annoyed me from the start. However when we checked in we met Dominique. If it weren't for him this review would be completely the opposite. The hotel was gorgeous and modern, but there are plenty of those in Las Vegas. The only thing that really sets these hotels apart is the customer service. Dominique made sure we got to our room and helped us with our key because we were having trouble with it. He wouldn't even accept a tip! Those of you who have been to Vegas know that this is unusual because it seems like all hotel employees want is a tip. He simply stated that a tip wasn't necessary and he was just doing his job. I am extremely grateful to him for being a part of making our first anniversary a memorable one. Thanks Dominique.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Amber C
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My family vacation was nice after I finally got a room. I paid for a panoramic suite, but when I checked in on Saturday at checkin time they had none of those suites available. I was upgraded to a one bedroom penthouse suite on the 54th floor which appeared to be like the Vdara suite with an awesome view. A high floor room with the Bellagio fountain view is a must. The negative was that I waited for 3 hours for the room and it still had some residual odor. This hotel has very short walks to Bellagio and Aria. I would consider staying here again for a family vacation only.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank auramoore
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Booked through priceline NYOP and got Vdara. Had never heard of it but the reviews looked good so we rolled the dice...no pun intended. After a long day of working, driving in to Vegas and meeting up with friends for dinner and drinks before checking in, it was nice to not have to carry luggage through a crowded, noisey casino to get to the front desk. I had only booked the one night because we were in a time share the rest of the week. Even though i booked through Priceline, i figured i'd ask if there were any upgrades available, as i needed at least 2 queens. The desk attendant was more than accomodating, putting us in a 2 king suite on the 46th floor with a strip view for no additional $ Full kitchen, VERY spacious, most comfortable bed i've ever been in in Vegas and very quiet. Would i stay at Vdara again, absolutely...even if i don't get accomodated with the upgrade like i did on this trip, the comfort factor alone is worth it.

Room Tip: Vegas isn't about spending time in your room, but these are comfortabale enough to want too!