“Nice Casino Off The Strip”

Casino at South Point Hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The Casino wasn't very busy when we stayed nearby for a week. I played Keno and I didn't like the machines. The casino looks nice, but I felt the machines were outdated. Next time we visit, I will take my gambling dollars elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Casino at South Point Hotel

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I travel a lot and have never saw anywhere, where kids can walk into a casino. the food court was decent, they had a movie theatre inside, bowling alleys etc. but personally I was distracted from my game as herds of Little kids (8-16) kept passing by and were at times pretty loud. I thought federal law says you must be 21 to enter a gambling establishment?

Reviewed 20 May 2014

If you want to see Vegas for the first time go to the strip. However, for a family or people over the age of 45-50 this would be the place to stay. They have a bowling alley, movie theater and many restaurants and their prices are super cheap compared to the rest of Vegas. However, the Casino is ok.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I first stayed at this hotel a couple years ago and found out what a hidden gem this place really is. Great roons... close to the strip by car... terrific pool...but that's just the beginning. The staff is friendly and helpful. Table games have $5 limits most times and slots are generous and offer exciting play. Comps are liberal as well. Best of all, restaurants in the hotel are pr I cedar much lower than the strip. Delicious graveyard steak and eggs for $2.99. Great sushi bar with happy hour prices every weekday. Quality steakhouse and Mexican on premises. Room rates are typically around $50-$75 nightly. Try it and you will see for yourself.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay at south point. I was impressed. The staff was very helpful. The sea was great ask for Kevin. I was there for a conference which was great also. The room was s little out dated and needed a little attention, but nothing major. The restaurants were great yo even the cost, I have stayed on the strip and paid 60.00 for breakfast, here you pay 9.00 and it was better than at the big name resorts. Great JOB South Point.