“Overpriced and slow”

Terrace Pointe Cafe
Ranked #121 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cochrane, Canada
“Overpriced and slow”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Food just ok. Very expensive and breakfast service was very slow. This restaurant was freezing. My daughter had to back to the room to get a jacket just to be comfortable...it was 40 degrees outside..really over the top air conditioning

Limassol, Cyprus
“Lovely Cafe”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This lovely cafe is situated at the Wynn by the swimming pool. We decided to have lunch here one afternoon and we were not disappointed. We sat outdoors which was a bit warm but there was plenty of shade so we were not in the sun.
The menu was varied with good vegetarian options; prices good. Our server was polite and friendly, we ordered and our food took about 15 mintues to arrive. I had the Chicken Wrap which was a huge portion and could quite easily be shared between two persons. My son ordered the Coconut Shrimps which were amazing and my daughter chose one of the vegetarian options which again was very nice.
One of the better options for lunch whilst staying at the Wynn / Encore.

Houston, TX
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My sister & I had breakfast at Terrace Pointe Cafe & we were both pleased with what we ordered. Service was quick & efficient. The restaurant has beautiful views of the pool & offers indoor & outdoor seating options... Another win for our stay at the Wynn !!

“The best!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I go up to 5 times a year to Vegas and this is our favorite place to have breakfast.
The valet parking is fast, friendly and always available, at this hotel where this restaurant is located.
I'm super amazed in how right away they ask if you have any allergies. I'm an strict vegetarian and I always find something super nutritious to eat here.
In the patio the view to the awning pool just reminds you you are on vacation.

Park City, Utah
“Yum!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Amazing mojitos and truffle french fries...actually it was all fantastic, those are just the two that stand out in my mind. Right by the pool made it nice too.

Visited August 2013