“Confusion and poor service”
Review of Serendipity 3 - CLOSED

Serendipity 3
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stopped by Serendipity 3 for some lunch because it looked decent and had a great view of the strip. However we made the mistake of going in through the bar and accidentally seating ourselves at a restaurant table, I know, the horror of it all.
After sitting and being mostly ignored for about 20-30 minutes, we finally attracted the attention of a waitress who informed us that we had come in the wrong way (yet there was nothing to inform us of this on our journey from the bar all of 4 feet to a 'restaurant table') and so didn't have a server. Instead of just taking our order (we only wanted a bit of lunch) we were told we had to either go sit in the bar and order there, or leave our table and walk over to the "correct" entrance in order to be assigned a server. We decided that instead of bother the poor servers any further, and as we had to go around the building anyway, we would go to the self service window and order from there. We ended up with frankly overpriced and extremely standard hot dogs, and decided that we wouldn't bother Serenity 3 with our presence again during our holiday.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We are breakfast at Serendipity3 on a Thursday morning. Not busy at all, but it was before 10:00am. Service was kind of slow for not being busy, but our waitress was very friendly. I had the strawberry waffles and my husband had the hangover omelet. Both were delicious but way too big of portions. Wished we would have just split something, but it did keep us full through the whole day. We used a Groupon which was the way to go...very spendy.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We visited Serendipity 3 after purchasing a Groupon for this location. We went on a Monday afternoon around 2 p.m. and waited 25 minutes to be seated. Our waitress was very nice, but you could tell she had way too many tables. She tried her best, but I actually felt bad for the girl! I enjoyed my crab cake sandwich but my friends were less than impressed with their meals. I'd say stick with the desserts here!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table, which wasn't too bad, but the service was very slow.
I had a hot dog (taste like a Costco hotdog), my husband had a hamburger and we split a frozen hot chocolate and the bill was $50+. I don't know what I was expecting, but this wasn't all I thought it would be. I did like the frozen hot chocolate though.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The food was good and the portions where generous. I would have eaten here more often if I had the chance. I didn't get to try breakfast here, but the menu looked good. Try the frozen hot chocolate.