“Worth it.”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$35.00*
and up
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at the Luxor...
Ranked #42 of 470 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A fascinating glimpse into the past. As someone who likes to know how things are built, how they worked, etc, the "Big Piece' was my highlight. My only quibble is that you're not allowed to take photos. WTF is that about? I still recommend it. Time? I'd suggest 1-2 hours.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,006)
All reviews
in 41 reviews
"ship"
in 1,255 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I went to the Titanic Exhibit and Love it! We spent 2 hours there. Loved all the artifacts and history. You get an information card about a passenger that was on the Titanic and you get to experience their trip. At the end you see if you lived or died. I loved the history and I had to get a Titanic replica tea set to go with my tea set collection.

1  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very interesting exhibit of Titanic items. It gives you a feeling for different rooms in the ship. Fascinating reading the people side of the story of passengers on the ship.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm a huge fan of Titanic and this was an awesome experience. Loved seeing all the pieces that were collected. Highly recomend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love the whole Titanic story, so I obviously had to see this exhibit. I was quite disappointed that we were not allowed to take pictures in there, but could pay to have your picture taken on the recreated grand staircase.

Other than that, it was amazing to see all the artifacts that were brought up from the bottom of the ocean, including the big piece of the actual ship, and to see the video on how they got the big piece up from the bottom.

We were given a boarding pass with the name of an actual passenger or crew member that was aboard Titanic when we went in, and when we got to the end of the exhibit, we found out if “we” were saved or died.

All in all, it was great! Just wish we could take pictures, Especially in the areas they had set up to look like you were actually on the ship!