“Loved it”

Fantasy Faire at Excalibur
More attraction details
Owner description: Great place for the kids at the Excalibur, which offers carnival-style games, arcade and magic motion machines.
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Well it was just great, we also went to a show for our children and it was very nice and gat a good meal at a fear price.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

While staying at the Excalibur we decided to check out the “Fun Dungeon”, the new name for Fantasy Faire. At the bottom of the stairs there is a Dairy Queen / Orange Julius stand and some chairs and table. Everything else looks like the same stuff that was here over ten years ago, and most of it was blocked off by construction walls. No one was staffing the carnival games, and the tired and run down arcade games mere mostly out of order. I know that Las Vegas has moved towards adult entertainment and away from the “family friendly” atmosphere it once embraced, but this is the Excalibur castle after all. You would expect that Excalibur and Circus Circus would be the last holdouts of the “family” Vegas days. I guess when I noticed they replaced Merlin the Magician in the window with guy from Dick’s Last Resort, that should have been a sign of their new emphasis. Having visited there on previous trips, it made me sad to see what has become of what used to be a fun place to get away from the casinos while in Vegas.

2  Thank lilmx5guy
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I chose this as our final stop in Vegas. We went after checking out of our hotel before heading to the airport and it was a blast. It's part arcade, part carnival games, but all fun. We were there on a Thursday morning, so there were hardly any people there. There were lots of fun games to win tickets that we played, and some standard arcade ones as well. The most fun was the carnival games. If you go during the down season, there aren't workers stationed at each game. Instead they hover over an area and will operate anything you need them to. We played a knight racing game, a water shooting game, and some knock the pins over. It was a fun little competition between the two of us that resulted in fun prizes to take home for the kids. All in all a good time.

1  Thank cbl2882
Reviewed 27 July 2012

While being with family I remember some things , but not alot when I came to the openings. And I still cry when I go there .

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I watched the excalibur be built. I worked across the street everyday they would do a little more,I would shake my head and wonder what in the world are they building. I could wait to get in there and see. There was a zillion people there on opening nite the place was so huge. I won alot of money there that night. The next day I brought my six year old grandson, we had the time of our lives.