Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Las Vegas
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We stayed at Hotel 32 in June for 5 nights. We had 2 suites to celebrate our nephews 21st birthday. We had a wonderful time. We gambled alot.. used the spa, pool and many of the resorts restuarants. Hard to believe that anyone could have a bad time here. The lounge staff went over and above to assist us during our stay.. Thanks Oscar. The concierge staff.. Joel, Amber and the others were the best. We wanted for nothing during our stay. It was very hard to leave. Our suite was huge and the shower was the best .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank exfedup
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I'm a Low Roller with High roller tastes. I guess that kinda sums us up in a nutshell. Or at least me anyway..I've Been to Las Vegas before, But my last trip was about 4yrs ago, and I stayed At Skylofts at MGM as the guest of a company that I was doing some consulting for.

This time around..I was paying, traveling with someone who wasn't really that excited about going to Las Vegas, and while I COULD afford the 600.00 nightly Skylofts was advertising on their rate calendar, I was looking to downsize a little, if you know what I mean. Besides, When I'm vacation, I like to get casual. A little too Casual for my comfort at some luxury properties, causes me to feel outta place and uncomfortable. Who needs that on vacation? Unpretentious Luxury? I'll take some please.

So when browsing the reviews of tripadvisor.com and I ran across the reviews of Hotel.32, I was intrigued. I had never heard of it, and wanted to check out their website. For some reason, Hotel32's website will not load on any of my households computers. I've updated my Flash and everything I know to do, and their website just wont load..Monte Carlo's website works...Just not Hotel32's.

So I tweeted them and told them I couldn't access their site. Somebody responded, and the next thing you know..we kinda developed a “relationship.” I still hadn't seen any “official” photos of the rooms and suites...and was really leaning towards Aria and their Skysuite for some reason... What clenched it for me though, was when I asked for a rate calendar via twitter. I knew it would take a little effort on their part to get that to me. I was just some uncommitted Schmoe at that point. Whether it would take the Mgr. asking someone to do it, or what...I figured it would be a good indicator of how “bad” they wanted and “valued” my business....and an indicator of what type of service I/we could expect to receive once we got there, IF we got there. Sure enough couple hours later..there was a msg. with a rate calendar for me...I was impressed..and pretty much hooked at that point.

I had a lot going on in my personal life...so I couldn't really pin down down dates...Any time I had a Question about anything My person at Hotel32 was just a tweet away. When I was ready to book my loft suite...TWO MONTHS LATER I picked up the phone and called her....She handled all my questions..took all my information...she took care of everthing.. I guess you Las Vegas Pros or High rollers are Used to that dealing with Hosts and all....But for a low roller like me...I was impressed before I even left home. How cool is that?

The day we arrive.....We get to the airport. Our limo driver is holding a Hotel32/JoeSchmoe sign at the baggage claim waiting for us...he collects our luggage....takes us to the Monte Carlo where the Doorman greets us by name. Up to the 32nd floor and to loft 24 over looking Aria and the MC Pool area. The loft was spacious...and laid out well. Enough has probably been written about the features..The shower really IS amazing...The Coffee/capucino maker was super, The Lounge was a nice
place to grab a soda or a water or some finger food in the AM or PM.

Apparently, those Crestron controllers battery life is determined by the prior guest usage. I had trouble with the bedroom TV. One call to maintenance got the issue resolved..They told me “Keep the controller on the stand...you know to keep the battery charged.” I felt kinda silly..But I couldnt even turn on the TV in the Bedroom Wouldnt have minded so much if it was the living room...and the ball and chain wasnt yelling at me...because of it.

Ball and chain thought the bath tissue was a little too rough..I Have to agree. We didn't really like having to call room service for Ice after the lounge had closed for the night. Not because we don't like to tip, But we don't mind getting it ourselves, and not having to tip even better.

We had a great time at Hotel32. I wouldn't hesitate recomending it, and in fact DID recommend it to some friends who ended staying in a loft suite at the same time as I did. So from one little tweet, the Hotel got 2 bookings and made at least one repeat customer in the future. Thanks for everything Hotel32 We look forward to seeing you again with the some of the boys real soon.

Room Tip: Pay attention to privacy light. Loft 24 has a perfect view of aria fountains and a tiny sliver of bellagio fountains.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank JoeSchmoe_11
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Let me start by saying that we stayed at Hotel32 at a discounted rate so we did not pay full price, thankfully! My husband I stayed in a studio room for 2 nights and I am happy it was not longer! Please do not believe what you see on their website. Here are the Pro and Cons; I believe it's the only fair way to write this review.

Pros; The complementary limo service to and from the airport is great! It was nice not to have to worry about how to get to the hotel or back to the airport. The check-in process is fantastic. They know you have arrived before you even reach the floor. The rooms are are nicely decorated in a contemporary design. The lounge32 is also very nice. It's has free coffee, tea, water and soda from open to close. The staff are very helpful and friendly, probably the best part of the hotel! Our room was very clean!

Cons; The limo is only to and from the airport. If you would like to take the limo anywhere on the strip it is $80. The elevator, that according to the website is just for Hotel32, is not just for Hotel32. It's for floors 27-32. You need to sign out the mobile concierge, it is not given to you when you check-in, nor does the staff mention or ask you if you would like one. Lounge32 is only open from 7 am to 11 pm. Nowhere on the website does it mention this. Breakfast is mainly finger food, pastries, and some kind of fruit. The only "snacks" that we saw for the 2 days we were there were a bowel of apples. Appetizers are served starting at 4 and there is not much to choose from. Our room was small! Our refrigerator was never stocked with anything, not even water! The biggest con is the false impression of luxury that the website gives you as we did not experience anything that was advertised!

Overall, I would recommend you spend your money elsewhere. Vegas has numerous luxury hotels to choose from, unfortunately Hotel32 is not one of them.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank TravelingPoof
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Wow, I am astonished by the good reviews on here but maybe the reviews reflect the Lofts/Penthouse rooms instead of the basic and regular suites.

I was stayed on a comped offer in a Suite, a 700+sq ft room. I was hesitant to stay here because I normally stay at places such as Aria/Caesars/Wynn/Venetian/Cosmo, etc. The website advertised free Voss water and Kiel's amenities but when I stayed there in the beginning of August, it looks like those were no longer being offered. Bath amenities given are what you would receive at the regular Monte Carlo hotel. Water was free but was just your small little bottles with a HOTEL32 label on it to replace the MC label that you would get on the casino floor. You also get unlimited amount of free small bottles of Pepsi or Sierra Mist.

As mentioned before, I stayed in a SUITE. Other reviewer on here has pictures of either a Loft of Penthouse which looks really good. I will give a review on the suite. This suite was IMO, worse than others that in the price range if I had actually paid for it. The bed was pretty comfortable and the bathroom had dual sinks. There was only one TV in the room but get this, there was NO bath tub in this suite. IMO, this is unheard of. No bath tub in what is suppose to be a higher end Vegas hotel? Wow. There was also no ironing board or iron to be found in the room. I am pretty sure I could have asked for one but shouldn't it come standard in the room like all the other rooms in Vegas?

The Hotel32 lobby and lounge was cool but the lounge didn't offer too much. Don't be expecting to fill up etc but if you go there the right time, you can snack.

If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it again. I stayed here for free but I sure would have been pissed off if I had to pay full rate since for the same rate, I could have stayed at any of the other hotels I mentioned earlier.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank kman008
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband told me he wanted to stay at Hotel 32 at Monte Carlo and I was extremely hesitant to say the least. We were looking at properties like Bellagio and Wynn, and it's no secret that MCs property just doesn't compare but I decided to just go with it because if the Hotel 32 experience was a flop, there would always be another Vegas trip. Now that the trip is over, I am SO GLAD we went with Hotel 32!

When we arrived, the driver provided by the hotel was waiting for us and even knew which baggage carousel our bags were on and gathered them for us. There were chilled bottles of Voss waiting for us when we got in the limo and the ride to the hotel was very pleasant.

Once we arrive at the property, a bellhop got our luggage and escorted us up the the 32nd floor (Skipping the CRAZY check in lines at the front desk was great!). One of the suite assistants, Joel (who was just fantastic and extremely helpful throughout our whole stay) checked us in and showed us our room, explaining how everything worked (We were in a Loft suite, which has a ton of tech in it such as the various controls for the shower's water and light settings).

The room was absolutely fantastic and matched exactly what the website showed online (which is hard to say for many hotels). There was a small issue with the bluetooth connection which the AV guys couldn't quite figure out, but they provided us with a cable which worked just fine to connect our mp3 players to the system, so no real issue there.

Part of staying at Hotel 32 means you have access to the lounge which has great snacks in the morning and evening. For example, there were mini-eggs benedict and yogurt parfaits in the morning and veal meatballs and lobster puffs in the afternoon.

My husband and I also did a pool day at MC (but the suite assistants can hook guests up with reservations at any MLife property pool). We rented a daybed, which was excellent. Dawn and Michelle were absolutely fantastic servers, keeping us well supplied in daiquiris and snacks throughout the day. We seriously never had an empty glass all day!

Of course, the rest of the Monte Carlo property isn't as mind blowing as Hotel32, but the tram to Aria/City Center/Bellagio is a great option to play at higher end properties

So, key final thoughts-
Hotel 32's accommodations (loft suites) are FANTASTIC
Joel was an excellent suite assistant willing to go above and beyond for guests
If you're gonna spend time at the pool, go for a daybed and ask for Dawn or Michelle (Although I'm sure they aren't the only great servers!).

I've grown up going to Las Vegas, have logged well over 30 trips, and have stayed at almost every property on the strip (and a few off strip) and Hotel 32 is officially my favorite and I think my husband and I will be making it our home-base for any foreseeable trips to come; we're already planning on booking for December (I say this after one trip to MC 5 yrs ago or so, having vowed to never step foot on the property again)! And as a side note, overall I think that MC is making strides in the right direction. We went to happy hour at The Pub and the food and service there was fantastic too, and Brand's after hours was...epic, to say the least.

All in all, it was a great trip, and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple