Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
Orbitz.com
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$339
  • Pool
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Travelling with a family group of 20 is not easy so I was relying on the 'great service' of Hotel32 to make our time in Vegas special, especially since our group spent over $7000 just in room fees!!!
Unfortunately, Hotel32 was a huge let down.
THE GOOD: Breakfast and snacks throughout the day was great, we really appreciated having access to water and sodas at any time.
THE BAD: I don't know how much you have to tip for good service but obviously we didn't pay enough as we got nothing! Not from the concierge or even housekeeping!! I had to keep going to the front desk to get shampoo, body wash etc for my Loft room yet one of the families in the basic room got more than enough of everything plus toothpaste, toothbrushes etc!!!!
Our group wanted to see Jaberwockeez and since it was in the same Hotel, I thought our concierge would book it - WRONG! I was sent from Hotel32 concierge - to Monte Carlo concierge - to Group Bookings - to Hotel32 concierge. After wasting our morning, I got sick of trying and gave up, what a joke! The next morning we managed to get the tickets through a different concierge.
THE UGLY: It rained during our stay and 2 of our rooms leaked badly. I slipped on the marble floor before realising it was wet - the concierge didn't ask if I was okay, all she was worried about was me filling in a report with security! I used all our towels to soak up the leak then after returning later in the evening, I found Housekeeping hadn't even mopped the leak up or even removed the towels that I had placed!
So, my overall impression is that although the rooms are nice, Hotel32 is not worth the money. I can only compare this to The Venetian (where I stayed in a lesser class and much cheaper room). Unfortunately I will not be returning to Hotel32, nor recommending it to friends. The limo ride and lounge food/drinks do not outweigh the bad service and pathetic housekeeping.

Room Tip: Get a pool view, away from the lobby area
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank GottaBigFamily
Reviewed 30 August 2012

this hotel is well worth the money. it is in good spot for access to other areas on the strip. Rooms were clean and hotel staff curteous. I went with my 2 grandaughters aged 10 and 13 and the food hall was ideal for snacks and late night meals. The PUB is also well priced and has a good selection of meals and a happy hour. Treat yourselves and have breakfast at the Bellagio Cafe, monorail runs between Monte Carlo and the Bellagio. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: i asked for room near to lifts, no problem
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank rivera1956
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Had a good night Friday came about 3 in the morning so me and my fiance wanted to sleep then so we slept and woke up in the late afternoon I was getting out of the shower on all a sudden someone just walked in my room not even knocking or anything I was basically [--] naked and it was the cleaning lady wow how rude . So I call the front desk in spoke to a supervisor they advise me they were going to take care of the whole weekend for me and everything so I call back the next day they change their mind
all they gave me was 40 dollars off and a lunch or dinner. Wow how cheap they haven't heard the last of Me so if you go please beware of the cleaning lady.

• Stayed: August 2012
7  Thank andysvegastrip
Reviewed 7 August 2012

my wife and i booked a loft room at the monte carlo hotel 32 in december 2011 becuse we needed a break. we travel to las vegas at least once a year to unwind and get a couple rounds of golf in. we decided on hotel 32 becuse of what the hotel offers like limo pick up from the hotel, no waiting in line to check in and the personal touch of the concierge. well as many times as we have been to las vegas over the years [ started travel back in 1985] we always booked every thing a head of time our selves but we thought let them do the phone calls and such and just enjoy the time there. well we found out in a hurry how what this hotel advertises and what you get is untrue. the airport pick up we had to call the hotel to find out where our ride was. after a 40 minute wait she showed up. when we arrived at the hotel we unloaded our luggage and waited for someone to direct use to our room. when one of the bell hops took us to check in we told him we had booked a loft room at hotel 32, his responce was there should have been some one here to greet you. after a 10 minute wait he returned with a hotel 32 rep. after we got to our room we went down to the concierge desk located on 32 outside the lounge and talked to a couple concierge about golf and transportation they said they would look after every thing. the next day i went back to see how they made out with every thing i was told that there was nothing written down that he could find [this after tiping the two first concierge 200$ BUCKS the day before. to make a long story short i booked our golf transportation and shows my self. but on a good note the room was very nice and the hotel easy to get around. ps there is not a private elevator just a card that you use to go to the 32nd floor .

Room Tip: if you book a room at the monte carlo don't spend the extra for hotel 32.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
12  Thank clayton b
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We were looking for a hotel room for our honeymoom that would offer VIP treatment. We considered similar hotels that also offer typical VIP treatment and perks like the creston lighting, tv and drape controls, round trip limo transfers to and from the airport, a club room, easy check in and out services, and a dedicated concierge. We considered the Aria sky suites, the MGM sky lofts, and Bellagio's penthouse suite. However, I am so glad we went with Hotel 32. You get all the bells and whistles and excpetional service at a fraction of the cost of these other rooms, even though we got the loft suite which was the second most expensive room category at Hotel 32 (the pent being the most expensive).

The limo was waiting for us at the airport even though we landed 45 minutes later than scheduled. The bellman was gracious and personable. We were whisked up to the 32nd floor where check-in at the private desk took less than five minutes. The suite was HUGE with four separate tv's, one of which is built into a mirror in the bathroom. Watching the Olympics in that room was awesome. The open concept living and dining room had two separate 50+ inch flat screens and we could watch two events at once. This room is fantastic for watching sports..

Everything we had requested prior to the trip was waiting for us in the room. There was always plenty of free bottled water and soda as well and we used the espresso machine to make coffee often, even though there was free coffee all the time in the club lounge right down the hall. We got pastries and fresh fruit from the lounge for breakfast every morning. It was perfect as we're not hot breakfast people, but most of the hot offerings are small, like hors d'oeuvres. We didn't use the lounge in the evenings so I'm not sure what those selections were like.

The bathroom, with the huge jetted tub, light therapy, and giant shower, was amazing. I wanted to live in that tub, especially after long days of walking everywhere.

Joel, the daytime suite assistant, was just as wonderful as everyone else on this forum has stated. From showing us how to use the many gadgets in the room to getting my new dress pressed for dinner, he was extremely friendly, genuine and down to earth.

Similarly, when the Monte Carlo advertises to be unpretentiously luxurious, I couldn't agree more. The pool had less of a club and more of a relaxing atmosphere. The music wasn't too loud and the poolside service was great. Every blackjack dealer we had was fun and friendly and we had a great time gambling even though we didn't win much. The sports book was comfortable as well. Not the best in town but more than adequate. It was a totally different vibe from some of the more pretentious places we visited for dinner and shows.

We ate at Diablo Cantina, which is strip side and had a party vibe with killer margaritas. We also ate at Brand Steakouse, which was fantastic. For both restaurants, we called the suite assistant very last minute to get table reservations and it was never a problem.

Hotel 32 is our new Vegas home.

Room Tip: From what I have heard, only the loft and pent suites have bathtubs while the other rooms just have showers.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple