“Best Vegas experience to date at 32”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #56 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My family and I travel to Vegas twice a year, and this past trip we stayed in Hotel32. The people there were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We received 5 star treatment the entire time and I would definitely recommend Hotel32 to anyone that wants a luxurious time while staying in Vegas.

There were a few things that I would have liked a little different though. The first thing would be to have the magnifying mirrors in the suites and lofts. I find those very helpful while getting ready. The second would be to change a few things with housekeeping. The first few nights they would come to my room and turn my bed over for the night, laying out my housecoat and having chocolates on the bed. Then it suddenly stopped for the remainder of my stay. Not sure why. Also, I wish there could be set times to have my room made up. There were days I was up and ready to go by 7am and my room wouldn't be made up until the afternoon, and then there was days I slept in until 9am and housekeeping already knocked on my door twice by then. Another small thing would be to have juice in the lounge rather than just water and soda. These aren't major things, but would have been a little more helpful.

Overall, I will be going to Vegas again later this year and I look forward to spending my time in Hotel32 again. The rooms were beautiful and I had a fantastic view of the strip. I have stayed in Monte Carlo twice before and enjoyed my stay. But it is nothing compared to the suite I had this past stay in Hotel32. My entire trip was stress free, and that is the exact type of vacation I look for. This is all thanks to the staff here.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite, my brother stayed in a studio, and my parents stayed in a loft. They were all f...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike G
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Mike G,

We are thrilled to know you and your family had a fantastic time with us here at Hotel32! We appreciate your observations regarding the in-room amenities and housekeeping service, and will take them into consideration as we continually strive to create the ultimate resort experience. It was an absolute pleasure to host all of you again, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth the money. We have found our hotel for all our future trips. Great service. Good food. Beautiful views. The best trip ever with excellent staff. Quick to help and so friendly. Plus we got tons of envious looks when other hotel guests would see us scan our card to enter the 32nd level.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Andrea L,

Our staff of service ambassadors is on hand twenty four hours a day to ensure your total satisfaction. We were delighted to host your recent stay in Las Vegas, and can’t wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

After staying at the Monte Carlo on our first trip to Vegas 10 years ago, we decided to try their new Hotel 32 on our recent trip in April. We were not disappointed - limo from the airport, no check-in line-up, a concierge that was always available and a beautiful, comfortable and QUIET room. The restaurants in the hotel are great and the location is central to the other casinos on the trip. The tram from the Monte Carlo gets you to the Bellagio in a quick trip. Fabulous hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shwa_Traveller
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Shwa_Traveller,

It’s true you get the star treatment at Hotel32, with our courteous staff, exclusive lounge area, and breathtaking suites. It was an absolute pleasure hosting your recent stay in Las Vegas, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I can't say enough about the attention from the staff at Hotel32. They went above and beyond to make sure our stay was special in every way. The room was huge and beautifully appointed with everything you could want and I would go back in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone. Having the lounge available for food and drink was such a plus. The spa at the hotel is top notch. My daughter and I each had a massage and facial and they were both wonderful. That being said there are only a few things I would change. One the elevator that says Hotel32 should only go to that floor and not be used by the rest of the hotel, minor point. The only other even slightly negative is on the Monte Carlo and that would be the Pub. Very unfriendly and inattentive staff I would not recommend this restaurant-bar to anyone, the staff was so opposite from Hotel32 staff.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Loft overlooking the pool and it was quiet and beautiful. Roomy, bright and very l...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Linda B,

Going above and beyond for our guests is simply a normal day in the office! With our exclusive lounge area, attentive staff of service ambassadors, and luxurious suites, Hotel32 provides unparalleled comfort and elegance for anyone looking for a truly remarkable resort experience. We appreciate your positive comments, and will make sure to forward your disappointment with The Pub staff to the appropriate management personnel on property.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

First the Good Stuff... The staff at Hotel 32 are awesome. As soon as I hit the airport I received a phone call that my Limo was running a little late but was on the way. When I hit the baggage carousel the driver was already there. Upon arrival to the Hotel Staff checked me in within one minute. Can you believe that, one minute!!!
Now the Not So Good... The suite was a good size for the money, No doubt. The carpet and seating were stained and the bathroom sinks did not drain. Kind of a bummer. I know that its Las Vegas but it seems as if they letting a lot of party animals who could care less into the suites.

Overall I had a good time and again the Staff is Cool Awesome. I will be back but I will stay in a regular room next time. Peace.

Room Tip: Of Course Strip View away from the Pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Don S
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Don S,

Although we’re thrilled to know your overall stay at Hotel32 was enjoyable, we apologize for the obvious cleaning oversights encountered in your suite assignment. Service shortfalls of this nature are exceedingly rare. Nevertheless, it had a negative impact on your stay, however minor, and we regret any inconvenience. Hopefully, this will not discourage you from continuing to utilize Hotel32 as your preferred travel destination of choice when visiting Las Vegas in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We just returned from a stay at Hotel 32. I have stayed at 6 different hotels in Vegas as we always like to try something new. I don't think I will be trying 'something new' any more! We stayed in a Studio room. Even with 4 of us in the room, it didn't feel cramped. The service in the lounge, the VIP check in room, the suite attendants and housekeeping was truly fantastic. We loved having the lounge to go to in the morning and evening. We truly appreciated being able to go to the lounge in the morning in our jammies to get coffee, tea and snacks (and mimosas). We had pre-arranged limo service for a small extra charge as it is not included with the studio room. We had an issue with our limo pickup, but we told the suite attendant about it upon check in, and the issue was handled very efficiently and quietly. I don't think it is clear enough that guests of Hotel 32 can go to the VIP room - just across from the check-in desk in the main hotel lobby - to check in. We had read about it on another trip advisor review, so I thought I would pass it along again. We have stayed at the Monte Carlo before and are fans of the layout of the hotel. It is nice after a long day of shopping to be so close to the elevators when you come in the front door! We had a fantastic stay and would not hesitate to recommend Hotel 32. We will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Candi7
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Candi7,

After a stay at Hotel32, there’s no need to look anywhere else! We offer the friendliest service and most luxurious accommodations along the Las Vegas Strip. Plus, our exclusive lounge area, convenient limousine transportation, and attentive staff redefines the very definition of a superior resort experience. We appreciate your travel recommendation, and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at Hotel 32 two separate stays in November and December 2013. The first trip we booked a studio through a travel website as their site showed no availability. Upon arrival (at three in the morning) we were assigned a two queen room (for our anniversary trip). I called to the front desk to see if a king was available, and although not available that night, they'd move us the next morning. Well, move us they did and upgraded us to a Loft. What a wonderful room and what wonderful service. We came back a few weeks later and booked the Loft! Thanks for going beyond our expectations!

Room Tip: Go with a Loft or better if you can...I don't know if there's a bad location.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff S

Dear Jeff S,

Our staff is committed to the total satisfaction of our guests. As such, we do everything in our power to ensure that all preferences are met. We’re pleased to know your substituted Loft made the rest of your stay enjoyable, and can’t wait to serve you again in the near future.