“Las Vegas Hotel 32”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #24 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Phoenix, Arizona
“Las Vegas Hotel 32”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went to the Hotel 32 in late april/early may as a brief vacation after returning from overseas. Was quite surprised to get a call a few days before arrival from a concierge to see if there was anything additional i would need for my visit. I told them that i would be arriving a little early so i wanted to see if a early arrival would be available. they said they would do their best to accommodate. Once i arrived there was no one to greet me like the website said and did the standard check in in the lobby and not the fast track in room check in that the website states. i was early and the room was not ready, but not a big deal as i was not counting on it to be ready. so i waited in the 32 lounge for a few hours for it to be ready. enjoyed a few light snacks and the lounge host was polite and helpful. Once me room was ready the concierge told me it was ready and i went inside, no one came with me to explain all the amenities so it took me a while to figure everything out. But i was very pleased with the room and amenities. it was really nice for the value. the hotel limo even went and picked up my guests from the airport who were staying at the Monte Carlo, but after seeing my room they quickly upgraded to a loft as well. Most of our needs were met quite quickly by most of the concierge staff, Joel was especially helpful. However; you will find some of the concierge staff is better than others. In fact we quit asking questions to the European night hostess cause she just didn't have what i would consider the most basic answers of store locations and opening times. so we just looked most stuff up when she was on the clock. Overall it was a good stay....but not great as most of the things that the web site states were available but just not done.

Positives

Limo Service
Lounge
Great Room

Negatives

One unknowledgeable concierge
No in room check in
High priced in room amenities (especially when they are free 20 ft away in lounge)

Felt like a Monte Carlo guest in a fancy room.

I would recommend staying there if you can get a good deal. Just dont depend on their extra services.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Chad H
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Chad H,

It is quite unfortunate that your stay with us seemed a mixture of exceptional service and missed opportunities. The communication shortfalls encountered certainly are not indicative of our strong commitment to guest satisfaction, and will be reviewed in greater detail for quality assurance. We are honored by your patronage, and hope that despite the challenges experienced, you'll continue to include us in any future travel plans to Las Vegas.

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I go about six times a year in Las Vegas. Which hotel does not change much. And if facing the Strip, it is convenient to move. It's good because there is also a Mac in the hotel pharmacy and also, there are two hotels in the neighborhood, but also include Monte Carlo, resort fee is taken $ 22.4 a day. From the beginning, it is not included in the hotel price, you need to be careful when you price comparison with other hotels. The final amount of money, it is great other than even I thought it cheap.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jetlee2014
Dear jetlee2014,

It was an absolute pleasure serving you here at Hotel32. We're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us, and encourage you to visit again whenever possible.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My family and I travel to Vegas twice a year, and this past trip we stayed in Hotel32. The people there were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We received 5 star treatment the entire time and I would definitely recommend Hotel32 to anyone that wants a luxurious time while staying in Vegas.

There were a few things that I would have liked a little different though. The first thing would be to have the magnifying mirrors in the suites and lofts. I find those very helpful while getting ready. The second would be to change a few things with housekeeping. The first few nights they would come to my room and turn my bed over for the night, laying out my housecoat and having chocolates on the bed. Then it suddenly stopped for the remainder of my stay. Not sure why. Also, I wish there could be set times to have my room made up. There were days I was up and ready to go by 7am and my room wouldn't be made up until the afternoon, and then there was days I slept in until 9am and housekeeping already knocked on my door twice by then. Another small thing would be to have juice in the lounge rather than just water and soda. These aren't major things, but would have been a little more helpful.

Overall, I will be going to Vegas again later this year and I look forward to spending my time in Hotel32 again. The rooms were beautiful and I had a fantastic view of the strip. I have stayed in Monte Carlo twice before and enjoyed my stay. But it is nothing compared to the suite I had this past stay in Hotel32. My entire trip was stress free, and that is the exact type of vacation I look for. This is all thanks to the staff here.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite, my brother stayed in a studio, and my parents stayed in a loft. They were all f...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Mike G
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Mike G,

We are thrilled to know you and your family had a fantastic time with us here at Hotel32! We appreciate your observations regarding the in-room amenities and housekeeping service, and will take them into consideration as we continually strive to create the ultimate resort experience. It was an absolute pleasure to host all of you again, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth the money. We have found our hotel for all our future trips. Great service. Good food. Beautiful views. The best trip ever with excellent staff. Quick to help and so friendly. Plus we got tons of envious looks when other hotel guests would see us scan our card to enter the 32nd level.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Andrea L,

Our staff of service ambassadors is on hand twenty four hours a day to ensure your total satisfaction. We were delighted to host your recent stay in Las Vegas, and can’t wait to see you again soon!

Oshawa. Ontario
Reviewed 28 April 2014

After staying at the Monte Carlo on our first trip to Vegas 10 years ago, we decided to try their new Hotel 32 on our recent trip in April. We were not disappointed - limo from the airport, no check-in line-up, a concierge that was always available and a beautiful, comfortable and QUIET room. The restaurants in the hotel are great and the location is central to the other casinos on the trip. The tram from the Monte Carlo gets you to the Bellagio in a quick trip. Fabulous hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shwa_Traveller
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Shwa_Traveller,

It’s true you get the star treatment at Hotel32, with our courteous staff, exclusive lounge area, and breathtaking suites. It was an absolute pleasure hosting your recent stay in Las Vegas, and we look forward to your return.

Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I can't say enough about the attention from the staff at Hotel32. They went above and beyond to make sure our stay was special in every way. The room was huge and beautifully appointed with everything you could want and I would go back in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone. Having the lounge available for food and drink was such a plus. The spa at the hotel is top notch. My daughter and I each had a massage and facial and they were both wonderful. That being said there are only a few things I would change. One the elevator that says Hotel32 should only go to that floor and not be used by the rest of the hotel, minor point. The only other even slightly negative is on the Monte Carlo and that would be the Pub. Very unfriendly and inattentive staff I would not recommend this restaurant-bar to anyone, the staff was so opposite from Hotel32 staff.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Loft overlooking the pool and it was quiet and beautiful. Roomy, bright and very l...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Linda B
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Linda B,

Going above and beyond for our guests is simply a normal day in the office! With our exclusive lounge area, attentive staff of service ambassadors, and luxurious suites, Hotel32 provides unparalleled comfort and elegance for anyone looking for a truly remarkable resort experience. We appreciate your positive comments, and will make sure to forward your disappointment with The Pub staff to the appropriate management personnel on property.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 23 April 2014

First the Good Stuff... The staff at Hotel 32 are awesome. As soon as I hit the airport I received a phone call that my Limo was running a little late but was on the way. When I hit the baggage carousel the driver was already there. Upon arrival to the Hotel Staff checked me in within one minute. Can you believe that, one minute!!!
Now the Not So Good... The suite was a good size for the money, No doubt. The carpet and seating were stained and the bathroom sinks did not drain. Kind of a bummer. I know that its Las Vegas but it seems as if they letting a lot of party animals who could care less into the suites.

Overall I had a good time and again the Staff is Cool Awesome. I will be back but I will stay in a regular room next time. Peace.

Room Tip: Of Course Strip View away from the Pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Don S
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Don S,

Although we’re thrilled to know your overall stay at Hotel32 was enjoyable, we apologize for the obvious cleaning oversights encountered in your suite assignment. Service shortfalls of this nature are exceedingly rare. Nevertheless, it had a negative impact on your stay, however minor, and we regret any inconvenience. Hopefully, this will not discourage you from continuing to utilize Hotel32 as your preferred travel destination of choice when visiting Las Vegas in the future.