Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We booked hotel 32 based on good reports here on trip advisor and (apart from one incident that soured it a bit) it exceeded our expectations.

By-passed the large queue at check in and escorted to the VIP lounge where we were indeed made to feel like VIPs. Our room was ready even though it was only 1.30pm so the bell boy escorted us and our bags to the 32nd floor and gave us a guided tour.

Room wasn't huge but was very tastefully decorated and imaculately clean. Bit of a disappointing view of the Aria and only a very small window so room was a bit dark but we didn't spend much time in the room anyhow.

The shower was huge but not very powerful at all and this was a bit disappointing. A bath would have been nice and think there was room for one. I only see the point of having a huge shower cubicle if there's going to be a power shower with jets. Maybe that's something they're planning on. Even the flamingo hotel has a jet shower!

It was SO quiet and peaceful on floor 32 - a nice change from the noise and bustle downstairs.
The lounge was open for drinks/snacks most of the day and we enjoyed several breakfasts there which were quite filling (mini burrito rolls, croissants, yoghurts and lots of fruit) and unlimited tea/coffee and soft drinks.

Bit disappointed that the lounge had closed when we went to bed in the evening and was also closed when we had to get up early for our trip to the grand canyon. I thought that at least tea/coffee would have been made available and because the floor is only accessible for those with a keycard I can't see anyone abusing this service.

Checkout was swift and efficient as can be done by the colleague on floor 32, thus bypasing yet more queues.

The only "sour" incident that I mentioned earlier happened at breakfast on our last day. We were the only ones in the lounge. We had gone to bed late on our last night (as one does in vegas) and probably weren't looking our best as it was a travelling day but the attitude of the server in the lounge was unforgivable. My sister asked for a mimosa (bucks fizz). He didn't reply - just looked at us and then disappeared into the back room. He came out 5 mins later with no drink and just stood with his back to us - admiring the view from the window. When we left he never made any attempt to talk to us and didn't turn round. He made it perfectly clear that we were not the sort of clientele that he thought he should be serving. The other man and lady who served us were the total opposite - very chatty and friendly. I suggest that management issue some customer training for this staff member to prevent others feeling the same way that we were made to feel (morning of Thursday 9th May)

But that aside - great hotel - great location and great service. I would like to come back but have to say we weren't impressed with the monte carlo pool. It just seemed to be set in a concrete back yard with huge modern buildings and the mono rail overlooking you. The weather wasn't that gr8 so maybe that had something to do with it.

Room Tip: ask for a strip view rather than one of the aria/pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank gamann191270
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear gamann191270,

The incident described in the lounge is most distressing, and certainly not in keeping with our deep commitment to superior service. Fortunately, it did not impact the overall enjoyment of your stay at Hotel32, but will be investigated further for quality assurance purposes. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, as well as the many pleasant aspects of your time with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Hotel 32 came well recommended and the reviews were looking good , perhaps I built it up too much and my expectations were perhaps too high, unfortunately this stay in vegas was less than perfect, we all expect some issues with traveling though a combination of things won't see us returning to hotel 32.

Check in , using the VIP services is a nice touch however the room wasn't ready - granted we were a little early - and we were told that we would be in a room with 2 queen beds, when I said I wanted a king this seemed to be a hassle and seemed there was no guarantee I would get what I wanted.
After I bit of shuffling we were given a king room though the view was not what I was told it would be, I had called from Australia weeks prior and been advised that they had made a note to have us in a room with a view of aria , this was not the case.

No one explained that an additional $50 per night would be held against my card for 'incidentals' therefore cutting into our planned cash and spending money, this should be outlined when checking in to give the guest and option of providing alternative arrangements. I understand that hotels require a credit card hold though this should be better explained when their policy is to hold $50 per night of your stay , so 5 nights saw me down $250 cash before we even started.

we had an item go missing from our room and it appears it has vanished into thin air and no one can explain its whereabouts.

I did express my concerns via email when we checked out to the manager and to her credit I received a prompt and detailed reply addressing my issues.

Overall , Hotel 32 lacked the exclusivity that I assumed it might have, the lounge was a nice touch and I found most of the staff to friendly and courteous though sadly this is not enough enough to redeem themselves as a preferred vegas destination.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear David K,

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences at Hotel32 on TripAdvisor. While it is unfortunate that your visit fell short of expectations, your insights allow us to identify any potential shortfalls, and ensure that they are never repeated for future guests.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went to the Hotel 32 in late april/early may as a brief vacation after returning from overseas. Was quite surprised to get a call a few days before arrival from a concierge to see if there was anything additional i would need for my visit. I told them that i would be arriving a little early so i wanted to see if a early arrival would be available. they said they would do their best to accommodate. Once i arrived there was no one to greet me like the website said and did the standard check in in the lobby and not the fast track in room check in that the website states. i was early and the room was not ready, but not a big deal as i was not counting on it to be ready. so i waited in the 32 lounge for a few hours for it to be ready. enjoyed a few light snacks and the lounge host was polite and helpful. Once me room was ready the concierge told me it was ready and i went inside, no one came with me to explain all the amenities so it took me a while to figure everything out. But i was very pleased with the room and amenities. it was really nice for the value. the hotel limo even went and picked up my guests from the airport who were staying at the Monte Carlo, but after seeing my room they quickly upgraded to a loft as well. Most of our needs were met quite quickly by most of the concierge staff, Joel was especially helpful. However; you will find some of the concierge staff is better than others. In fact we quit asking questions to the European night hostess cause she just didn't have what i would consider the most basic answers of store locations and opening times. so we just looked most stuff up when she was on the clock. Overall it was a good stay....but not great as most of the things that the web site states were available but just not done.

Positives

Limo Service
Lounge
Great Room

Negatives

One unknowledgeable concierge
No in room check in
High priced in room amenities (especially when they are free 20 ft away in lounge)

Felt like a Monte Carlo guest in a fancy room.

I would recommend staying there if you can get a good deal. Just dont depend on their extra services.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chad H

Dear Chad H,

It is quite unfortunate that your stay with us seemed a mixture of exceptional service and missed opportunities. The communication shortfalls encountered certainly are not indicative of our strong commitment to guest satisfaction, and will be reviewed in greater detail for quality assurance. We are honored by your patronage, and hope that despite the challenges experienced, you'll continue to include us in any future travel plans to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I go about six times a year in Las Vegas. Which hotel does not change much. And if facing the Strip, it is convenient to move. It's good because there is also a Mac in the hotel pharmacy and also, there are two hotels in the neighborhood, but also include Monte Carlo, resort fee is taken $ 22.4 a day. From the beginning, it is not included in the hotel price, you need to be careful when you price comparison with other hotels. The final amount of money, it is great other than even I thought it cheap.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jetlee2014

Dear jetlee2014,

It was an absolute pleasure serving you here at Hotel32. We're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us, and encourage you to visit again whenever possible.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My family and I travel to Vegas twice a year, and this past trip we stayed in Hotel32. The people there were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We received 5 star treatment the entire time and I would definitely recommend Hotel32 to anyone that wants a luxurious time while staying in Vegas.

There were a few things that I would have liked a little different though. The first thing would be to have the magnifying mirrors in the suites and lofts. I find those very helpful while getting ready. The second would be to change a few things with housekeeping. The first few nights they would come to my room and turn my bed over for the night, laying out my housecoat and having chocolates on the bed. Then it suddenly stopped for the remainder of my stay. Not sure why. Also, I wish there could be set times to have my room made up. There were days I was up and ready to go by 7am and my room wouldn't be made up until the afternoon, and then there was days I slept in until 9am and housekeeping already knocked on my door twice by then. Another small thing would be to have juice in the lounge rather than just water and soda. These aren't major things, but would have been a little more helpful.

Overall, I will be going to Vegas again later this year and I look forward to spending my time in Hotel32 again. The rooms were beautiful and I had a fantastic view of the strip. I have stayed in Monte Carlo twice before and enjoyed my stay. But it is nothing compared to the suite I had this past stay in Hotel32. My entire trip was stress free, and that is the exact type of vacation I look for. This is all thanks to the staff here.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite, my brother stayed in a studio, and my parents stayed in a loft. They were all fantastic rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike G
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Mike G,

We are thrilled to know you and your family had a fantastic time with us here at Hotel32! We appreciate your observations regarding the in-room amenities and housekeeping service, and will take them into consideration as we continually strive to create the ultimate resort experience. It was an absolute pleasure to host all of you again, and we look forward to your return.