“Celebrating Birthday vacation at Hotel32”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #47 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 25 May 2014

You can stop searching now, this is THE place to stay in Las Vegas. We just got back from a 4 day / 3 night stay at a LOFT in Hotel32. I can not imagine staying anywhere else now that we have stayed here. The staff provides truly exceptional, professional upscale yet personable service. I can not say enough about how impressed we were with the attention to details and making our stay comfortable, relaxing and just wonderful. Joel, are you reading this!? I hope so! A huge shout out to Joel, Sonia, Amber and the rest of the wonderful staff for making my mom's 80th birthday such a WONDERFUL TRIP. We will highly recommend Hotel32 to our friends and family and I can not fathom staying anywhere else in VEGAS.
DETAILS: awesome VIP service to truly make you feel special and cared for on your trip. We had the complimentary limo service to and from the hotel that comes with the stay at the hotel. Even though we arrived a little early the limo driver was there waiting for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable driver answering our questions and giving suggestions on way to hotel. Once arriving at the hotel we were easily and quickly escorted up to Hotel32 and our suite. Very easy check-in and the staff provides a quick tour of the lounge and room. TIP: The staff will offer a quick tour of your room, take them up on this so that you know how to operate everything from the shower to the curtains and TV and the coffee maker. SO NICE! The shower is amazing! The coffee maker offers a range of specialty coffees as well as teas. Everything was top notch and added to our vacation experience. The beds are WONDERFUL!! everything was kept super clean during our stay.. maid service in am and turn down service in the evening. Little touches such as chocolates at the turn down service and the upscale coffee maker make this a wonderful room to stay in. The staff is available to book restaurants, shows, anything that you need during your stay. I had booked our shows ahead of time (highly recommend Blue Man Group which is right there at the hotel and Ciques' "O" show at the Bellagio), but we did book a few dinner reservations once we were there and the staff helped us out each time adding details to our reservations in it being my mother's 80th birthday. (we had a wonderful table and dessert with champagne at the Eiffel Tower at the Paris hotel, booked for us by Sonia) Wonderful champagne and chocolate covered strawberries our first night in our room for my mother's special day. The lounge has GREAT appetizers morning and afternoon. We were also grateful for the waters and soda provided throughout the day as well as the foodies. Fresh fruit, cheeses, bread and a different specialty food item were offered each day. could not have asked for better and was so great to have the luxury of snacking and making use of the lounge or taking the food to our room. specialty dessert items were also included and guests are invited to take a few back to their room to stow in the fridge for a night cap snack at end of evening. WE also appreciated that they cleared out the fridge for us upon request (we were not going to be drinking the room beverages stowed in there) which allowed us to put our own water bottles and snacks from the lounge inside. The room was HUGE ! and offered gorgeous views of the strip.
I did A LOT of research trying to decide where to stay for my mother's special trip.. I was looking closely at the Venetian and the Bellagio.. and while those are gorgeous hotels... I am SO HAPPY I found Hotel32 and chose this as our vacation hotel. LESS CROWDED, helpful and attentive friendly staff attending to our every need helped us feel like we were truly VIP and special. Tastefully decorated spacious CLEAN rooms with the best mattress I have ever slept on while traveling. I can not say enough. Can't wait to come back and I will always stay with Hotel32. It's tempting to want to try a few of the other hotels, but honestly, I would feel so let down should we stay someplace else now and receive less then stellar service and rooms. Plus with the free tram at the hotel and taxi easily available should you not want to walk, getting to the other hotels to play, attend shows or look around is super easy. so why stay anywhere else? Monte Carlo is a smaller hotel then some of the other properties, but I kinda liked this. We are not huge gamblers, but I had a nice time playing a few times at CRAPS and SLOTS... we were mainly there for shows, food and shopping, relaxing by pool. so for us, the vacation was truly top notch! Thank you again to Joel and Sonia for making our stay AMAZING! TRAVELERS : This is where you need to stay! :)

Room Tip: LOFT 60 has wonderful view of strip and very spacious! Comfortable California king size bed with ups...
5  Thank skiColorado_92
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear skiColorado_92,

You truly don’t know what you’re missing until you stay at Hotel32! We were honored to host your birthday celebration, and appreciate you mentioning several of our staff by name. We’ll be sure to forward your gracious remarks, so they are further recognized for their efforts. Thanks so much for the detailed travel review. You are welcome back any time!

There are newer reviews for Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've stayed at Monte Carlo in the Hotel32 portion twice now. First time in January I was in a studio, second time in May I was in a suite.

Both of my stays were good. I would recommend it to certain travelers, but I would caution that I did not experience any personalized service as they advertise. When I was in a suite, I never once had a "suite assistant" contact me or attempt to provide any service. I'm not bothered by this other than the fact that they advertise this on their website. I was an invited guest so my room was comped, however for those who are spending money on this room they may be more upset when they don't receive this advertised service.

The rooms are nice. Studio room isn't large, but there is certainly enough space and it's clean and fairly modern.

The suite is a good size and it has a large bathroom with a unique shower. There are double sinks but these are in the bathroom itself. The toilet is not in a separate area as it is in many other hotel suites, meaning that if someone needs to use the toilet while someone is showering, it's not an option.

The lounge is very handy. They have bottles of water and soda throughout the day and a small selection of breakfast items in the morning that I made use of. I never checked the appetizers in the evenings.

A couple of annoyances during my last stay arose. First, even though the conditioner bottle was fully used they never replaced it. Also, when you arrive they have fruit in the room. This fruit just sat there the whole trip growing brown and old. If you're not going to replace it fine, but at least throw it out. Also, one night we did not receive turn down service.

As a whole, the level of service has been somewhat inconsistent and not the same as some other reviewers have mentioned.

I would still consider staying here again. I do enjoy the Monte Carlo property. As a gambler I appreciate the friendly and laid back casino staff and the location is certainly good. The food court right by the elevators can also be very handy. I believe Monte Carlo is an underrated property.

As for Hotel32, it doesn't match the rooms you'll find at some of the higher end Vegas properties (Wynn, Venetian etc) but I also don't believe the regular room rates are as high as those.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Maple Pete,

We appreciate you relaying your experiences on TripAdvisor, and regret that this recent visit seemed to fall a bit short. At Hotel32, we take great pride in offering our guests unsurpassed services and amenities. Rest assured we will utilize your comments to address any shortfalls internally, and guarantee your total satisfaction the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel is laid out extremely well and accessible. Pulling up to valet, we were directed to proceed to the VIP Lounge to check-in to Hotel32. The VIP representative greeted us warmly and found our reservation easily. She explained that there were two daily happy hours - one for the morning with mimosas and then another in the evening to start the night right. The Hotel32 studio itself was very chic. We were greeted with ambient music and a lovely view of the Las Vegas Strip. We also had fresh berries to snack on. Amenities had an affordable luxury theme and the beds were oh so comfy. The bathroom lights are a bit dim for my preference but the shower is quite spacious.

We had dinner at the yakitori-inspired restaurant, Yusho. Service was spot on! We ordered several dishes - crab fried rice, pork belly steamed bun, logan poser ramen, and fried chicken skin. I live in LA and am fortunate to eat at some of the best Japanese restaurants so comparing Yusho might've been a bit unfair. Don't get me wrong, as it was a great meal and would dine here again for quality Japanese street food in Las Vegas.

The turndown service was quite nice. Three different types of chocolate made the evening much sweeter! We decided to stay in during one of the nights and picked up a bottle of wine from the gift shop near the elevators. The floor concierge was helpful in providing a corkscrew since we didn't have one in-room.

Overall, I would highly recommend Hotel32 to friends and family!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank binxiedust
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear binxiedust,

With our exclusive limousine service, VIP lounge area, and attentive property staff, Hotel32 is unlike any other resort experience along the Las Vegas Strip. We appreciate your patronage, and encourage you to return again the next time you visit Las Vegas.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I love this hotel and all the staff. From the moment you check in on the 32nd floor, you are treated royally. The rooms are immaculate and the beds are wonderful. The rain showerhead in the glassed-in shower is wonderful too. Everyone, from the maids to the slot attendants and servers are so friendly and helpful. Don't miss the incredible steaks and prime rib at Brand. The coffee shop also is excellent with great food and presentation. I do not recommend the buffet - just standard issue. Especially noteworthy is the staff in the High Limit Lounge. They are so friendly and fun. One manager noticed I was having a hard time with allergies and brought me a whole box of Kleenex! Who does that? The great staff makes this hotel a standout in all areas!

Room Tip: Stay in Hotel 32.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lovingnewmexico

Dear lovingnewmexico,

Our staff considers every guest of Hotel32 a member of our extended family. We go out of our way to make sure you feel at home, from accommodating special requests, to making sure your suite is always immaculate. We’re glad to know your stay proved highly enjoyable, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The happy hour lounge was nice and the staff are very helpful--going out their way to explain all the features of the hotel, give direcions, etc. Rooms are comfortable and the location is great--easy access to the tram. My sister and bro-in-law stayed in the regular Monte Carlo and it was okay, but I would recommend spending a few $'s extra and stay at Hotel 32.

1  Thank pjb-skers

Dear pjb-skers,

We’re delighted to see that your stay at Hotel32 exceeded all expectations. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you. Please, hurry back!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Hotel 32 is a boutique hotel floor on the top level of the Monte Carlo. It is completely attached to the Monte Carlo, check-in is at the regular Monte Carlo registration desk but the hotel is something different and special. Although the Monte Carlo has been recently renovated and upgraded, it does not compare to this luxurious hideaway tucked away in the Sky.

My husband and I are Las Vegas locals and we stayed here for a romantic getaway/staycation in May 2014. We didn't know quite what to expect but when we got into the elevator and noticed there was a key restriction to the 32 floor, we knew this would be an exclusive experience. As the elevator door opened on the way up, we saw golden, somewhat gaudy hallway decor welcoming guests on a hallway trek to their rooms. When the elevators opened on the 32 floor, we were transported to a neon lighted, ultra hip lounge with a full service concierge waiting and a concierge lounge to enjoy snacks and libations. It looked nothing like the floors before and we automatically felt like stars.

There are a few different types of rooms on the 32 floor. We had a "loft" which seemed to be one of the larger rooms. We arrived in front of the double-doors to our room and excitedly entered the 1200 square foot getaway. Modern, clean and sleek-the decor seemed more like a comfortable high rise condo than a hotel room. The living room had a large screen, in-laid TV with surround sound all in front of a very comfortable lounge couch that wrapped around the room. The floor to ceiling windows showed views of West Las Vegas and one of the most beautiful sunset views you can see. And in true Las Vegas style, this room is complete with a stocked wet bar and a complete coffee/tea set up. The tea is loose-leaf and the espresso beans whole-not the typical findings in a hotel room.

The bedroom almost mirrored the living room with a large in-laid TV and surround sound but with a very comfortable California King bed. Off from the bedroom, the spa-like bathroom awaited. In the center a perfect sized jetted tub and on the side, one of the most exciting showers I have ever taken! The shower is a complete experience in its own. You walk into the beautiful tiled-oasis and the first thing you must do is program your shower. Using a digital touch pad you are able to chose the temperature, lighting color, sounds, effects, and even which shower heads will be part of your experience. The experience is furthered by the ultimate size of the shower which could fit at least 10 people and has a sitting/lounging ledge to allow your shower to become a steam room. This really does create a very special and romantic environment.

We loved being in the room but did spend some time enjoying the hotel as well. The pool at Monte Carlo is better than some others we have seen on the Strip. It is set up nicely and there are multiple places to hang out. There is a wave pool, lazy river, beach volley ball, loungers, cabanas, multiple pools & spas. It is much bigger than either of us expected considering we are locals and don't hear about this as one of the "favorite pools" but it certainly should be! Food & Drink prices at the pool are similar to what they are at any pool on the Strip. Cocktails run between about $13-18 and food is in the same general ballpark. It's not the most economical way to spend the day but hey,...it's vacation right?!

We would recommend this cute boutique hotel to couples who are traveling to Vegas and want to splurge on a nice room. It's romantic and definitely the kind of place you want to spend more time in than out, it's a very comfortable and relaxing space. Compared to similar-sized rooms with similar amenities on the Strip, this is actually a very good value. We wouldn't recommend it to those who want to spend a lot of time out on the town-it's bigger than two people need but it sure is a fun place to stay!

Room Tip: Lofts are the larger 1-bedroom suites-They are much bigger than the other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Amanda_Don,

It’s always a great feeling when we receive positive feedback from a former guest of Hotel32. We appreciate you sharing your detailed travel review on TripAdvisor, and hope you’ll come back to see us again the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

It is pretty nice and comfortable! I think their customer service, especially happy hours program is remarkable. Hotel staff are kind enough that they explain everything we must know during stay. Room is very spacious and clean.

1  Thank DongsunLim
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear DongsunLim,

We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your recent stay at Hotel32. It was an absolute pleasure serving you, one we hope you will permit us again in the near future.