Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Las Vegas
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was my first visit at hotel 32 and i was quite impressed. Everything has a personal touch. The room was nice and spacious, well decorated and a very nice bathroom. The turn down service was quite nice.
The personal concierge at the floor was extremely nice and helpful. Worth mentioning the Monte Carlo pool, the party there was quite fun.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank spalla67
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear spalla67,

Our staff is dedicated to providing guests of Hotel32 an incomparable resort experience through the highest levels of service possible. From the attention your accommodations receive, to our always helpful concierge staff, Hotel32 takes pampering to a whole new level. We’re pleased you made the most of your recent visit, and encourage you to return again whenever possible.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been to Vegas over a dozen times and stayed in many hotels including the Wynn, Encore and Bellagio. To be honest, I was being a bit snobby about staying at the Monte Carlo, (which we did because our daughter was here), and I thought it would be a bit downmarket.
I was completely wrong!!
Room - excellent, housekeeping - excellent, the lounge area with the free food and refreshments - excellent.
The service from the concierge service was second to none with guest lists, restaurant reservations, printing, advice, transportation. Really knowledgeable staff. Big thanks to Amber and Sonia who were particularly helpful.
I honestly cannot praise Hotel 32 enough and will definitely stay here again.
Thanks for a great holiday.
As an aside, there are lots of comments about the Monte Carlo needing a revamp, etc. I have to say that we really liked it. Not too big. Great late night eating options. Good bars, restaurants and gaming tables.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Julie B

Dear Julie B,

We’re delighted to know we could pleasantly surprise you during your recent stay in Las Vegas, and exceed all expectations of both Hotel32 and Monte Carlo. We work very hard to ensure the total satisfaction of our guests. Based upon your positive remarks, it seems our efforts are being met with great success. Please, hurry back!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Loved the VIP check in in a private room when everyone else was queuing up.

They upgraded us from a studio to a suite, a very 'suite' bonus.

Decor was sumptuous, bed was indulgent, shower was bliss, some staff on the concierge were a little 'blunt' with you and need to learn to smile but generally went out their way for you, the breakfast bar was extremely handy, throughout the day when passing the lounge area we would help ourself to free water and sodas to keep us hydrated, the key card entry to the top floor made you feel extremely VIP (only if your not use to it), views were fab, noise was minimal, price (bearing in mind I had paid a studio price) was great value for money compared to what I would have got at the likes of the planet hollywood and MGM were you would have just been a number to them.

Would I stay here again, with no doubt yes.

I hope that speaks volume.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank stefanopordage

Dear stefanopordage,

Guests of Hotel32 are treated to an incredible collection of amenities designed to engage the senses and create immersive luxury. It’s nice to know you enjoyed our complimentary VIP Lounge, and appreciated our exceptional value for the sheer amount of services offered. We are grateful for your patronage, and hope you will return again the next time you visit Las Vegas.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was the first time I stayed at Suite 32 in Monte Carlo. The stay was excellent. The VIP Service was fantastic and all my needs were looked after from the moment I arrived. They did everything from booking me a table for diner to booking tickets for a show. Also the Lounge is great with awesome service. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I would recommend getting a Suite as opposed to just a room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Derek W
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Derek W,

It’s actually Hotel32, but we appreciate the sentiment nonetheless! With limousine transportation to and from the airport, an exclusive VIP Lounge area, and attentive service from every member of our staff, Hotel32 offers unparalleled relaxation and comfort high above the Las Vegas skyline. We are grateful for the recommendation, and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

You can stop searching now, this is THE place to stay in Las Vegas. We just got back from a 4 day / 3 night stay at a LOFT in Hotel32. I can not imagine staying anywhere else now that we have stayed here. The staff provides truly exceptional, professional upscale yet personable service. I can not say enough about how impressed we were with the attention to details and making our stay comfortable, relaxing and just wonderful. Joel, are you reading this!? I hope so! A huge shout out to Joel, Sonia, Amber and the rest of the wonderful staff for making my mom's 80th birthday such a WONDERFUL TRIP. We will highly recommend Hotel32 to our friends and family and I can not fathom staying anywhere else in VEGAS.
DETAILS: awesome VIP service to truly make you feel special and cared for on your trip. We had the complimentary limo service to and from the hotel that comes with the stay at the hotel. Even though we arrived a little early the limo driver was there waiting for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable driver answering our questions and giving suggestions on way to hotel. Once arriving at the hotel we were easily and quickly escorted up to Hotel32 and our suite. Very easy check-in and the staff provides a quick tour of the lounge and room. TIP: The staff will offer a quick tour of your room, take them up on this so that you know how to operate everything from the shower to the curtains and TV and the coffee maker. SO NICE! The shower is amazing! The coffee maker offers a range of specialty coffees as well as teas. Everything was top notch and added to our vacation experience. The beds are WONDERFUL!! everything was kept super clean during our stay.. maid service in am and turn down service in the evening. Little touches such as chocolates at the turn down service and the upscale coffee maker make this a wonderful room to stay in. The staff is available to book restaurants, shows, anything that you need during your stay. I had booked our shows ahead of time (highly recommend Blue Man Group which is right there at the hotel and Ciques' "O" show at the Bellagio), but we did book a few dinner reservations once we were there and the staff helped us out each time adding details to our reservations in it being my mother's 80th birthday. (we had a wonderful table and dessert with champagne at the Eiffel Tower at the Paris hotel, booked for us by Sonia) Wonderful champagne and chocolate covered strawberries our first night in our room for my mother's special day. The lounge has GREAT appetizers morning and afternoon. We were also grateful for the waters and soda provided throughout the day as well as the foodies. Fresh fruit, cheeses, bread and a different specialty food item were offered each day. could not have asked for better and was so great to have the luxury of snacking and making use of the lounge or taking the food to our room. specialty dessert items were also included and guests are invited to take a few back to their room to stow in the fridge for a night cap snack at end of evening. WE also appreciated that they cleared out the fridge for us upon request (we were not going to be drinking the room beverages stowed in there) which allowed us to put our own water bottles and snacks from the lounge inside. The room was HUGE ! and offered gorgeous views of the strip.
I did A LOT of research trying to decide where to stay for my mother's special trip.. I was looking closely at the Venetian and the Bellagio.. and while those are gorgeous hotels... I am SO HAPPY I found Hotel32 and chose this as our vacation hotel. LESS CROWDED, helpful and attentive friendly staff attending to our every need helped us feel like we were truly VIP and special. Tastefully decorated spacious CLEAN rooms with the best mattress I have ever slept on while traveling. I can not say enough. Can't wait to come back and I will always stay with Hotel32. It's tempting to want to try a few of the other hotels, but honestly, I would feel so let down should we stay someplace else now and receive less then stellar service and rooms. Plus with the free tram at the hotel and taxi easily available should you not want to walk, getting to the other hotels to play, attend shows or look around is super easy. so why stay anywhere else? Monte Carlo is a smaller hotel then some of the other properties, but I kinda liked this. We are not huge gamblers, but I had a nice time playing a few times at CRAPS and SLOTS... we were mainly there for shows, food and shopping, relaxing by pool. so for us, the vacation was truly top notch! Thank you again to Joel and Sonia for making our stay AMAZING! TRAVELERS : This is where you need to stay! :)

Room Tip: LOFT 60 has wonderful view of strip and very spacious! Comfortable California king size bed with upscale shower and jet tub, two separate sinks, just overall a great room to vacation in. We found the hallways quiet and in our room never heard any noise from the outside at all.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank skiColorado_92

Dear skiColorado_92,

You truly don’t know what you’re missing until you stay at Hotel32! We were honored to host your birthday celebration, and appreciate you mentioning several of our staff by name. We’ll be sure to forward your gracious remarks, so they are further recognized for their efforts. Thanks so much for the detailed travel review. You are welcome back any time!