“Blown away”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #16 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Taylorsville, Utah
“Blown away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were upgraded to Hotel32 from a suite. HIGHLY recommend the Hotel32 experience. There are evening appetizers including wine in the lounge for you. The personal staff will book dinner reservations for you. There is fruit and light breakfast there in the morning for you. The staff at the Monte Carlo and at Hotel 32 were amazing. Will likely return to Hotel32 again in the future!

Room Tip: Left a tip for the cleaning staff in the room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MommaBear68
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear MommaBear68,

From our exclusive VIP Lounge area, to the attentive concierge staff that gladly does everything possible to ensure your total satisfaction, HOTEL32 is in a class all its own. We appreciate the positive sentiments, and hope to see you again soon!

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Between all the noise of shows and gambling, it's wonderful to come back to Hotel 32 and experience calmness, relaxation with expert service and friendliness. We stayed in a studio room which was fine but the lofts are spectacular. The hotel location is perfect, on the tram line to other hotels. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Even the smallest of the rooms is fine and comfortable.
Dear Judith C,

HOTEL32 is a wonderful place to relax after a long day spent enjoying the many incredible amenities, attractions, and dining options available at Monte Carlo. We’re glad we could win you over, and look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit Las Vegas.

Logan, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

When I checked in to the Monte Carlo hotel I was informed that I was being upgraded at no additional cost. I was delighted when the front desk associate handed me the red keys to Hotel 32! What a great opportunity to stay in a more prestigious section of the Monte Carlo. The private concierge and VIP lounge were fantastic! The staff was so courteous and professional. I was treated like I was someone special. The room itself was great! Clean and tranquil. The bed and pillows were simply delightful, I had a hard time getting up in the morning because I was so comfortable! Loved the robes and slippers. Lots of little extra touches that made my stay fantastic! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank lynnbug74
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear lynnbug74,

You are someone special, and were treated as such by the attentive staff of HOTEL32. We're glad we could make your recent stay in Las Vegas so special, and look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have stayed here twice, both times in December (2012 and 2013). This hotel is amazing!!! The service is impeccable. The rooms are gorgeous. Last time I was here, several of us were staying there so I got to see different rooms.
There are refreshments and small snacks available all day in the concierge lounge, available for all Hotel 32 guests. There are small breakfast items available in the AM as well. The view from this lounge is amazing, overlooking the strip.
The one bedroom penthouse is 1600 square feet. It either comes with a pool table or a large built in marble table. There are four one bedroom penthouses, and two are connected to each other if one wants to rent both for a way larger space (that is what I did)... connection provides one room with pool table and one with marble table... a total of 3200 square feet which, from Friday to Saturday, with taxes and resort fee included, is about $1200.00 per room. On weekdays, it is way cheaper. The rooms are so beautiful that I think it is a bargain!
There is a two bedroom penthouse that is about 2000 square feet. The Lofts are amazing... at 1200 square feet, they are well put together and great for a small get together.
What is really cool about all these rooms is that they are beautifully put together, colorful, and the bathrooms are amazing! The shower in the one and two bedroom penthouses has cool digital settings for different lights, water pressure and temperature, and for direction that water is coming from. The showers are spacious! The bathtub is a jacuzzi, and can turn into a 'waterfall' Jacuzzi... just gorgeous!
The beds are very comfortable. The entertainment center, esp in the penthouses, is incredible, boasting many large screen TV's.
This hotel is about service, so everyone up there is happy to help and it shows!
Hands down, this is one of the top 3 hotels to stay at and a must for those that know good quality and class.
I will be staying here again, and highly recommend it to all friends that come and stay in Las vegas. It is not cheap, yet it is far from expensive for what you get. Simple outstanding!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for room with a strip view.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear avrmir,

It was great to see you again! Thanks for making HOTEL32 your second home when traveling to Sin City. With our diverse collection of suites, each offering its own particular blend of luxury and comfort, plus a dedicated hotel staff second to none in the hospitality industry, there really is no better choice along the Las Vegas Strip. We appreciate the positive feedback, and look forward to hosting you again sometime soon!

Fremont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Okay, I know most people go to LV to hit the tables, etc., but I do not. I go for the shows, the meals, the experiences and of course the people watching (okay, okay, and maybe a couple of spa visits!).

My BFF was searching out places for our annual week long "girl only trip" and she found this hotel while looking for something different. One of us (me) loves peace and quiet and the mountains and shows and the other loves a bit more excitement! We both loved it! We spent six days in LV and two of them at this hotel. We will be returning!! It was silent for me and near the tables and nightlife for her. Good food was easily available and this casino was not totally overrun with young twenty somethings out to party until they dropped!

Room Tip: Honestly, my rooms were lovely, spacious, quiet, airy and light when the the curtains were open and...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank HeyTeacher31
Dear HeyTeacher31,

No matter what your reason for visiting Las Vegas, HOTEL32 has got you covered! From our exclusive airport transportation and VIP check-in area, to the amazing service that has become synonymous with our resort, HOTEL32 is second to none among travelers in the know. Thanks for staying with us, and making us a part of your Las Vegas experience.

mb_mercedes
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Although it was a very nice room and elite status, this room wasn't what we ordered. It was too warm for me, and no amount of turning it down made the room any cooler. The happy hour was nice and the little breakfast in the morning was as well. It's pretty far down the strip so take the small tram across the way to avoid blisters! The pool was fun with good music and drinks. We will stay somewhere else next time. Just wasn't impressed with the service!

I had ordered a Jacuzzi suite for my hubby and I for our babymoon. Upon checking it she mentioned she was oversold then changed the story to due to health code violations you don't have Jacuzzi suites?! For $350 a night that seemed odd! I asked her if the room had a tub and she said yes. If I didn't like it let them know and they'd move me but I didn't know to what.

Upon arrive to 32 the concierge greeted me noting the problem which was nice. She asked me how important the Jacuzzi was (health code violation though right?) And I explained being 7 months preggers kind of. She then said she could upgrade me for $100 more for a room that I originally booked (although albeit on the 32nd floor so it would've been more expensive. I said no that's OK. The room didn't even have a tub as I was told.

Everyone was nice and friendly that I encountered, I was just left disappointed. When my hubby called the next morning to see the cost of the room I was pleased to see at least I was upgraded to a a more expensive room. Though the desk did eventually say (after a 10 min. Hold) that they had a Jacuzzi suite avail. Saturday night for the price we originally paid. Hold on...didn't they just say that they didn't have those suites because of health code?

I was just disappointed at the lying and lack of room availability. I prepaid well over 2 weeks ago for a room and got something else that I didn't get that. The room was nice but not what I wanted.

I have written the hotel 3 times with no response!

3 Thank mb_mercedes
Dear mb_mercedes,

It's truly unfortunate to learn of the room assignment challenges encountered at check-in, which necessitated you staying with us at HOTEL32. Difficulties of this nature are exceedingly rare. Nevertheless, we empathize with your frustration, and will make sure to share your concerns with the appropriate staff of Monte Carlo, so no other guests endure a similar shortfall during their stay.

Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed for five days June 29th. Only minor error was that we got in at 11 A.M and room wasn't ready. VIP desk said they would call when room was ready and we waited until 4PM to check back and they had forgot to call us and let us know room had been ready. Other than that it was a great experience. Room very nice. Everything controlled by remote, lights, drapes, TV. Very clean, people very friendly. Hard time at first learning how to use shower and coffee maker but once we figured it out, it was very easy.
Both my wife and I used the gym everyday. Again very clean and plenty of different machines to use. My wife got a massage and it was a great experience also. Valet very quick both times I was in and out. Everyone seemed to be very focused and friendly wherever we went.
Breakfast items every morning, snacks and also always water and drinks to grab on the run.
Ate at the Pub once and food and service very good.
Ate at Diablos twice and food and service great.
Ate at the Café twice same good food and service
Tried the new 800 degree pizza. Service good and people very friendly, but pizza was crisp on the outside crust, but soggy on the bottom and didn't think it was very good.
Room was cleaned daily and at night turned down with robes set out , chocolates etc. Very nice touch and attention to detail by the house keeping staff.
It is also so much quieter than the typical hotel room with no slamming doors, loud music going on, kids running down the hallway. Overall great experience and will return in the future. It also is in a great location next to shops and other casinos if you want to get out and do other things.

1 Thank Kevin V
Dear Kevin V,

Thanks for sharing such a positive and detailed online travel review. At HOTEL32, our goal is to provide unsurpassed services and amenities, while allowing for easy access to the many wonderful dining choices Monte Carlo boasts on property. We're glad to see you took full advantage of all we have to offer, and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.