“Vegas Vacation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #15 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Butler, Missouri
“Vegas Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. Very, very nice accommodations. Always a great time in this centrally located facility. We usually do fairly well gambling in this facility also. We like the fact that the casino floor isn't as large as other casinos. Just an overall good place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Carla B
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Carla B,

HOTEL32 is the perfect resort destination for anyone looking to enjoy unsurpassed comfort and hospitality high above the desert skyline. We appreciated the opportunity to host your recent stay in Las Vegas, and hope you'll come back to see us again the next time you're in town!

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Junction City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed in Hotel 32 at Monte Carlo. The rooms were very nice, the service was excellent. The pools are great. I like that they have 3 choices of pools. The Lazy river is my favorite. The food at The Cafe has great food in a calm atmosphere just steps away from the casino

Green Features: It's great that the hotel does the recycling for you. They find recyclable items in the trash. Sometimes it's a little harder to recycle away from home, but Monte Carlo makes it easy for you. I like that
2 Thank Motherbird17
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Motherbird17,

At both HOTEL32 and Monte Carlo, we are committed to providing superior service and environmentally sound practices that benefit all of us without ever intruding on guest satisfaction. We’re delighted to know you appreciated both, as well as our entertaining pool facility, and hope you’ll come back to see us again in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

The overall experience at Hotel32 was great- from the rooms, to the ease of check in and check out and of course, the attention to detail shown by all the suite assistants. I almost didn't want to write this review in the hopes that I could keep this awesome place my own little secret- but clearly many others have already discovered it's charms. The beds were super comfortable, shower was great, rooms were clean and well maintained and everything just felt relaxed, convenient and luxurious. It was my first time in Vegas and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm already looking forward to my next trip there and I will, of course, be staying at Hotel32. Thanks for such nice memories of my first time in Vegas :)

Sleep Quality
1 Thank Kibby R
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Kibby R,

The secret’s out, and that’s ok with us! Thanks for making HOTEL32 the site of your premiere stay in Las Vegas, and please don’t be a stranger!

Lara, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotel 32 was amazing. Checking in was a breeze in the VIP lounge compared with joining the masses in the Monte Carlo reception. The room was well appointed with great views. The club lounge was brilliant with comfortable furnishing and great food. The staff in the lounge were very friendly and helpful. I can thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
2 Thank Craig C
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Craig C,

Thanks for the awesome review! With our fast and efficient VIP check-in, luxurious accommodations, and private lounge area, HOTEL32 is an oasis at the top of Monte Carlo. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to see you here again in the near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

From the start, Chelsea, our suite assistant made us feel really welcome. After apologising for upgrading us to a penthouse suite (bugger!), she led us to one of the swankiest rooms we have ever stayed in. The room was impeccable, well furnished and had plenty of space for the 4 of us and we frankly didn't mind not overlooking the strip. Throughout our stay, we felt well looked after and found a little solace from the crowds in what felt like a haven of peace in bustling Las Vegas. Car valet was included, as was the inner tubes at the lazy pool downstairs. Only downsides: the bed mattress in the master bedroom was frankly awful and not recommended if your parter is of a different weight to you as they'll end up bouncing off the bed every time the heaviest (me) turna over. Also, the lounge, although a great idea, serves only the most basic food and no alcohol in the evening (just charge more to the room but please don't charge for drinks in grey lounge, it's really poor)! Such potential wasted unfortunately. Having staid at hotels that offered happy hour and a well furnished lounge, I know the difference this makes to the atmosphere of a hotel (check the Argonaut in SF for a prime example of this). And finally, the Monte Carlo itself feels a little worse for wear and the pool area is definitely in need of an upgrade. Having said all that, we would stay there again. The suite assistants (in our case Chelsea and Amber merit a special mention) and the rooms won us over in spite of the negatives. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Penthouse suites are great.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
1 Thank jmabilat
Dear jmabilat,

Any time you stay at HOTEL32, you’re treated like a member of our extended family. We’re absolutely delighted to know you appreciated your recent stay with us, and look forward to your return!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place was very stylish, clean and professional. My suite attendants Chelsea and Joel were great. Chelsea was nice enough to print off boarding passes for me. My friend lost her I.D. and Chelsea made sure to call security and track it down for us as well, and call me personally to let me know they had it! The room was very nice and housekeeping did a great job. All the staff was courteous. I liked that the hotel wasn't too touristy and the lounge was a nice touch. Who doesn't like imported cheeses?

My only gripes: The sound system in the room was messed up but they tried to fix it to the best of their ability and were very helpful. I was also annoyed because there weren't any outlets by the bed, because I really enjoy having my phone next to me at all times as weird as that sounds. We had a few crickets come in from under the door as well. Nothing too bad. The smell inside the casino made me a little sick after a while because they really lay it on thick, but everywhere does that.

Do take advantage of the happy hours at the bars/restaurants. 2 for 1 drinks was the end of me (in a good way) and the sliders were delicious.

I recommend this place for a 21st birthday because:
1. You're close to everything
2. Not too crowded compared to the Bellagio or somewhere else
3. Great staff/stuff to do in the hotel
4. Modest prices compared to other places

Room Tip: Look for promotions and such on the Monte Carlo website! All Hotel32 rooms are on the top floor and...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Angel M,

Our staff of attentive concierge are some of the best in the hospitality industry, while our accommodations offer unparalleled luxury and comfort. We’re pleased to see your recent stay at HOTEL32 was so enjoyable, and encourage you to include us in any future travel plans to Las Vegas.

Los Angeles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My brother & I wanted to stay a night in Vegas on our road trip~ Since he had never been before, I spent a good amount of time researching hotels that were a good price, yet also were a good example of what Vegas is. I like the size of this hotel as well as the location. The pools were fun & clean, but it was definitely a 'family friendly' situation. All in all, I probably won't return to this hotel, but I had a good experience here.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Cstarh
Dear Cstarh,

It’s great to know you and your brother both had a fantastic one night stay at HOTEL32! We appreciated the opportunity to serve you, and hope you’ll consider returning again the next time you’re in town.