“POOR SERVICE - DIDNT HONOR ADVERTISED PERKS - Better service at Sahara” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #15 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Greeley, Colorado
“POOR SERVICE - DIDNT HONOR ADVERTISED PERKS - Better service at Sahara”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

The price of the room was to include a list of perks including limo service. We gave the hotel our travel info and was told be at the curb at 6pm. The hotel forgot to 'book' the limo. After much delay and nearly missing our flight we took a cab. Hotel still has not made it right or responded to email.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
6 Thank mick0416

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

With the down economy, rooms in Vegas are going for some pretty attractive rates. But they get you with food and beverages. Hotel32 presents a compelling package: luxury, VIP treatment, and free food/beverages but at a price point you're accustomed to paying for a standard room in almost any major North American city outside of Vegas.

The studio rooms at Hotel32 provide the best value. Pickup/drop off at the airport in a real Bellagio limo (not a town car). You're whisked to the VIP check in. There's free soft drinks and food in the club room throughout the day. And you're taken care of nicely by a "butler" dedicated to your floor. Nod to Hotel32's Joel (I think he works monday - friday) who really bends over backwards for a floor guest.

The limo pickup/drop off is a very nice feature. A limo driver greets you at baggage pickup in the airport with your name on a card. He hauls your bags off of the belt for you and escorts you away. Everyone in baggage claim is wondering who the big shot it. Your drop off to the airport is booked to your schedule. No having to frog march yourself onto a crowded shuttle van that comes once an hour.

The breakfast in the club room was a great way to start your day. The free bottled Voss water was great to take with you while you're out and about. Dinner time there's a light meal served in the club room and free coffee and wine down in the VIP lounge.

The location is pretty good too. You're on a free tram line that runs north and gets you in air conditioned comfort to City Center, Bellagio, and Caesar's Palace. You're a short walk to New York New and then Excalibur and its tram line to Mandalay bay.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank mindme
Biddeford, ME
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

We were traveling with our 16 year old son and wanted to treat him to something nice. The check-in person offered me an upgrade to a Hotel 32 "LOFT" for $120/night more than the cost of the room we reserved. It was a 1200 square foot suite so I decided to splurge and upgrade. What a great decision!

The room is the size of 3 of their standard hotel rooms. The loft had double doors in the entryway and when you walked in, there was a beautiful living area that was the size of 2 hotel rooms. It had a large wrap-around sofa, lots of small seating and a high dining table with plenty of seating. The bedroom had a California king and was super comfy. The bathroom was wonderful - double frosted glass doors on sliders to enter. 2 sinks, one on each side. Toilet area was enclosed in frameless frosted glass, affording plenty of privacy. There was a huge deep soaking tub with an overflow trough so you could fill it to the top. The shower was 4' x 6' with a marble seating bench. There were 8 shower heads in the frameless glass shower - YES - 8! 4 in the ceiling and 4 on the wall. You could program the shower to simulate a thunder storm, a sunrise, calm waters, etc, all with lighting. It was easy to operate, too. The mirror above one of the sinks had a TV behind the mirror so you could watch TV while using the bathroom - nice touch. And, speaking of TV's, there were 3 other large (maybe 52"?) flat screens in the suite - 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room and 1 in the dining area. If all this wasn't enough, the coolest part was the wireless "Crestron" - there were 2 of them. From either one, you could remotely open the sheers, the drapes, turn on/off all the lights, TV, volume, air conditioning, etc. That was so much fun to use.

I had only 1 complaint. We stayed there 6 nights (so we weren't just a one night guest) and when I got home, I checked out Hotel32 on their website and learned we were supposed to get free airport limo pick up and drop off. When I first checked-in, I was clear that I was waiting for my husband and son to arrive from the airport in a few hours. The host even suggest I wait in the Hotel32 lounge for them to arrive. No mention that they could send a complimentary limo to pick them up and I didn't know to ask because I didn't know we were staying there until check-in. When we checked out, we checked out with the suite assistant on the 32nd floor. Again, it was obvious we were heading to the airport and no offer of a free ride in a limo to the airport. If you include something in a room rate, you should offer it and ask the guests if they need the service, especially to a guest that stayed with you 6 nights - It was supposed to be included in the cost of our stay. I mentioned this to MC on their Facebook page and in an email survey, and so far, no response which is surprising because the service and friendliness of their staff while we were there was wonderful.

Aside from the limo disappointment, I would give Hotel32 an A+ and would stay there again (requesting a limo, of course). If you are looking for a real treat for your next trip to Vegas, Hotel32 is a great choice. Stay in a loft. The pictures of the studios look more like a regular hotel room.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Sir_Topham_hatt
Goodyear, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2010

I have never been to a hotel where I felt so unwelcome by the staff. Every time I walked by the front desk from the elevators to my room there was no hello or smiles on anybody's faces. I went to go tell someone that our shower was leaking and the toilet didn't flush and the girl out front couldn't be bothered to finish her personal phone call to come help me. Every time I asked a question or needed something they made feel like I was bothering them. Not the "Stay with us and get instant entry to a rarified world few experience. Where every P is a VIP. Where every whim and glance is attended to with mint-on-your-pillow ease. Where you'll be pampered and indulged without end" quoted on their website. The only thing they did follow through on is the outstanding rooms. If you are a young professional looking for a nice place to stay with great service this is not the hotel for you. Unless you are over middle aged this staff will not give you the time of day regardless of how much money you spend their rooms or spend in their casino. My wife and I go to Vegas multiple times a year and stay all over the strip and have never been treated like this from a low end casino let alone one that is trying to build its reputation on VIP service for every Person.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
6 Thank CCB13
Cleveland, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2010

We spent my husband's 40th birthday in vegas, and rented a 1 bedroom pent for 4 days. We had approx 22 people also staying the hotel.

Pickup at the airport went smoothly, and check in was very fast & easy. We had a party in our room one day, and the staff was wonderful helping to order food/drinks as well as organizing reservations/etc for our group. The room was very nice, the bathroom was beautiful. The steam didn't work in the shower, and they were not able to fix it during our stay, so they offered us 2 spa services. I had faily low expecations of the spa, but it was very comfortable.

The Monte Carlo as a whole is not my favorite hotel, but it's affordable to eveyone if you have a group going. Hotel 32 was a much improved experience over just staying at Monte Carlo.

Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank alp3073
Vacaville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2010

The staff was really great except for the check in girl who said my room number out loud in front on other vip check in guests.Isn't that still a no no? I am not including her name which I remember, because she might of been having a bad day and is not a rude witch on other occasions..The beds were cement like and I cant't wait to sleep in a real bed.I am thinking of satrting a bed rating hotel site.Does such a thing exist?..Someone at the hotel said well people don't sleep much in Vegas.I KNOW THEY DON'T ON THESE BEDS.The lounge is a great feature but alocohol costs extra.The food and service there were great.
The rooms were adorable but the shower had no place to put soap and shower gels.Putting then on the floor was the only unsanitary option..For $250 A night, I expected a tub but there was none.I did get to up the spa jacuzzi for free.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
4 Thank XYNYJAYDUB
Denver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2009

I didn't know what to expect from Hotel32 and was pleasantly surprise by this hotel. It delivered on the promises made in the marketing email I received!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple